[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Eric or dylan??

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 100
Thread images: 5

File: slide_221713_890610_free.jpg (278KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
slide_221713_890610_free.jpg
278KB, 1200x900px
Who do you like better /r9k/ eric or dylan??.
>>
>>38184944
Dylan.
Eric seems like a dick but I sympathize with Dylan, not to excuse what he did.
>>
>>38185397
Why do you think eric seems like a dick ??.
>>
>>38184944
Dylan for the personality
Eric for the charisma
>>
>>38184944
Eric is even more retarded for wearing a natural selection shirt when nothing was natural about his selection and he killed himself plus both these faggots can rot in hell but dylan slightly more likeable and less ugly
>>
>>38185598
They were too weak to avoid the gunshot therefore when the bullet hit they died. Natural selection.
>>
daily reminder that eric was /ourguy/ and dylan was just a failed normie that went along because of meme depression
>>
>>38185598
>normalfag detected

You are a total fucking faggot please get out and fucking leave.
>>
Eric was /ourguy/
>>
>>38185488
He just seems like he shot up the school the be edgy and infamous.
I think Dylan was hurting inside, and I love hanging out with the kids like that at school, they always seem so happy somebody wants to be around them.
>>
>>38185656
>>38185725

How exsactly was eric harris a robot??.
>>
>>38185817
read his online journals and see interviews from the people associated with him. he saw the world for what it was
>>
>>38185817
He legit hated this world and everything in it. A kindred spirit.
>>
>>38185890
Randy stair was a robot eric harris was a failed normal faggot.
>>
Cap guy

Orklajb
>>
Eric is /myguy/ he was the ringleader and we have a similar mindset, worldview, and personality (minus all the angst and extra anger) except I wouldn't have shot people because I wanted to. If only he knew how to make a propane bomb properly then columbine would be on a whole 'nother level
>>
Both of them are pretty cool and they did a really great thing I think we can all agree.
>>
>>38186481
You are absolutely right anon these guys are heroes to bullying victims everywhere.
>>
>>38186610
I'm not even being ironic I legitimately admire anyone who kills normoes and these two even had sympathy for robots during their blood orgy
>>
>>38186631
What about elliot rodger or randy stair??.
>>
>>38186782
IDK who Randy is but I think Elliot was a faggot but what he did was funny in my mind and I'm glad he had become an internet celebrity posthumously for better or worse
I like the v tech shooter a lot :D
>>
>>38186782
Elliot, though relatable, shot people because no girls would throw themselves at his feet begging to be fucked.
Randy shot people so he could be reincarnated as a female cartoon ghost.
Eric & Dylan shot people because they genuinely hated everyone and wanted the entire human race to die. Eric at least. I'm still not too sure about Dylan.
I don't for one second intend to make light of any of the victims' deaths, but Eric's and Dylan's motives seem the most "normal" (for want of a better word) to me personally.
>>
>>38186837
>:D
>IDK who Randy is
>v tech
>Elliot was a faggot
You lost?
>>
>>38186886
No I've been here on and off since 2008 buddy
>>
>>38186837
You seriously don't know randy stair?? Anon he's the newest shooter look up embers ghost squad on YouTube.
>>
>>38186877
I agree but the v tech shoot sueng hui cho also pretty much just wanted everyone to die too and he did a great job
>>
>>38186929
Is he the kid that killed like two people in a mall? I barely care about people who don't kill any considerable amount of people. It's good they get memed about I guess but I favor quantity
>>
>>38186930
Considering he only had a few handguns, and did not come from a particularly gun-heavy background, he did spectacularly well.
That being said, I've always been personally intrigued by Adam Lanza. His views about the world, society, and life in general really struck a chord with me when I first read about him. Unfortunately, the only documents he left behind (excluding his forum posts) are not being released by the authorities, so it makes it even more difficult to determine why he went on the rampage in the first place. At least with Cho, Elliot, Randy, E&D, and a good number of other shooters you had a clear idea of what made them snap, as they more or less spelled it out for you.
>>
>>38187034
Intradasting. I'm curious what lanzas more intimate writings were concealing because reasons
>>
>>38186958
No he's the YouTube user who killed 3 people at his work place on June 8th.
>>
Eric was an edgy cunt. Dylan was a sadboi. Like me.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HJc6hWzasWU
>>
>>38187034
Didn't he have pedophile rights documents on his computer? Lana was probably an upset pedophile.
>>
>>38187094
That was one of the worst YouTube videos I've ever seen in my entire life lol
>>
>>38187230
You are a faggot he was very talented.
>>
>>38187219
Yeah Adam was definitely sympathetic towards pedophiles at the very least. He insisted that he wasn't actually attracted to young girls, but in his eyes any child that had started to go through puberty was pretty much an adult by that point. He may not have been a pedophile from his perspective, but from and outsider he most certainly would have been, assuming he was indeed attracted to girls at this age.
One theory about Adam's motives was that he viewed school as a place where children are indoctrinated and forced to conform to a society that Adam viewed not just as inefficient, but psychologically damaging to the human brain. For all we know, Adam may have thought that he was saving the innocence of the children that he killed so that they would never be forced to suffer in a society that didn't care about them (think Holden Caulfield). However, reports of Adam appearing extremely angry during the rampage suggest that his motives were probably more similar to those shared by most other school shooters, which brings us back to square one.
>>
>>38187429
Well then he was probably a hebephile or an ephebophile not a pedophile.
>>
File: Adam Lanza Drawing.jpg (409KB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Adam Lanza Drawing.jpg
409KB, 960x1280px
>>38187034
Did you listen to Lanza's radio call in? I've posted it a few times, but it always amazes me how so many people discuss Sandy Hook, yet so few have actually listened to the call where Adam himself explains his motives. https://youtu.be/J0VSX2gSlUM
>>
>>38187498
He called himself Greg for some reason ??.
>>
>>38187476
Technically speaking, yes.
A normie would just classify the whole thing under pedophilia as an umbrella term. Depends who you talk to I guess.

>>38187498
The radio call was actually one of the first things I found when researching Adam for the first time. I could probably go so far as to attribute my fascination with him to this one video.

>>38187538
Anonymity probably. He allegedly reformatted his HDD every few months as a way of staying off the gird. It's certainly feasible to assume that he would apply the same principle to talking on a live show.
>>
>>38184944
One was a chad one was less chad.
Fuck those two cunts
I'm glad they're fucking dead
>>
>>38187568
adam was a true robot desu. i was obsessed with that case in 2012-2014, saved and collected all the data and more. i even talked to his old gaming buddies once on some bizarre black and green chat room site.
>>
>>38187596
He put garbage bags over his Windows to block out the sun what a true hero.
>>
>>38187583
>One was a chad one was less chad
Clarify pls
>Dylan was sadboy as fuck but had friends, he was depressive
>Eric was generally likable, yet an edgy psychopath and isolated himself from either autismo or his hate from humanity
>Both were bullied pretty heavily and outcasted, eric could be a vicious cunt to people when he wanted
how is any of this chad?
>>
>>38187583
Fuck off normal scum I hope you get killed.
>>
>>38187637
A lot of normies bust out the whole "oh, Dylan Klebold was actually a chad, he had a prom date!" argument without realizing how flat out wrong they are. Dylan went to prom with a mutual female friend, but she had no attraction to him. He explains it in his journal.
>>
>>38187643
Me too, edgelord
>>38187637
Fun fact, none of them were really bullied that much. I forgot which boy it was, but one of the last interactions he had was with a bunch of fucking stacies that liked him.
One of them was semi-normie and the other was chad
>the fake news made it seem that they were bullied
>>
>>38187686
Fucking normie yes they were bullied just ask Brooks Brown faggot.
>>
>>38187682
I refer to:
>>38187686

https://everlasting-contrast.tumblr.com/post/118922182470/hi-did-the-tampon-ketchup-incident-really
>inb4 tumblr link btfo
Eric also had police involvement because he was seriously 'beefing' with a classmate and made some vague threatening posts on a blog IIRC
>>
>>38187747
>>38187759

http://www.cnn.com/2009/CRIME/04/20/columbine.myths/
>inb4 "fake news link haha"
https://m.soundcloud.com/lastpodcastontheleft/episode-178-columbine-part-one-more-than-a-squirrel-less-than-a-retriever

Edgelord kids fucking ruin everything
>>
>>38187498
that was interesting, even put in a reference to the unabomber with surrogate activities
have you found any other recordings or writings from him?
>>
>>38187780
So a writer and a journalist who have looked at journals say "they were not bullied as much as the media would have you believe" counteracts multiple factual witness reports of the pair getting bullied? It may not be sensationalist 'they were pushed to their breaking points and snapped' but bullying definitely played a big role in bringing out the hedonistic psychopath in Harris to lead the depressed Klebold into a revenge plot for fame.
>>
>>38187828
Other than his posts on the SCMRPG forum and a few medical records, there's very little information floating around about Adam, at least as far as I can tell. He destroyed his hard drives, and any information that was recovered by the police is being withheld.
>>
>>38187828
Sadly I believe that's the only known recording of him speaking, but he did post some interesting info on a forum he frequented.
>I hate how life-apologists say (or rather, the very few of them who do anything other than mock you), "Life isn't all suffering. What about the simple pleasures, like eating ice cream?"They always use that example. Even if I didn't recognize the flaws in their assertion, when I think of ice cream, I can only see a repugnant lump of pus crushed out of cows' bloody nipples, who spend their entire lives confined in filth, where they're periodically raped so that they're incessantly pregnant, after which their calves are seized from them, destined to live the life of veal, with their only relief being an early death. From there, I always ride the pessimism train down different tracks until it inevitably leads me to contemplating over 500 million years of animals cannibalizing each other. Excuse me for not being thrilled by the extra jimmies on my ice cream cone.
>>
>>38187906

Jesus. This guy actually seems like he was pretty intelligent and caring, at least on some level. I don't understand what would possess someone who could be so thoughtful and understanding of the suffering of others to do something so astonishingly evil.

I wonder if maybe he perversely thought he was saving the kids he killed from having to live in a messed up world. It's totally conjecture on my part but who knows?
>>
>>38187897
>"I don't believe bullying caused Columbine," Jeff Kass, who covered the story for the Rocky Mountain News, told CNN. "My key reason for that is they never mentioned it in their diaries."
>>
>>38187952
They never mentioned a shitload of things in their diaries. Yet Brooks Brown, a personal friend of the shooters, attested that they were bullied. And you still haven't provided any evidence that Dylan had Stacies that liked him. His one and only known "date" was with a girl that had no attraction towards him.
>>
>>38188013
It's hard to prove that he had stacies after him, but he definitely was social and wasn't an outcast. And that's more than most robots have had

Plus, personal statements are, in my opinion, not too reliable lad.
>>
>>38188085
That's a perfectly reasonable point, they did have friends of their social equivalence. And you're absolutely right that personal statements can be falsified. But the logic "they didn't write it in their journal, thus it didn't happen" is invalid for many reasons, main one being that both journals are quite short - Eric's is just enraged rambling, and Dylan preferred brief poems and sentiment. Dylan'd journal was excellent, I'm still glad they released it to the public, even if the normies still burned the basement tapes like the cunts they are.
>>
I'm surprised Adams chimpanzee story was only listened to by 10,000 people since 2014. That's really not a lot of people and I'm sure less than half of them actually listened to it.
He sounds very smart and for some reason I doubt the allegations of him being severely mentally ill hold any water in reality.
Maybe a bit of a sperg, definitely a mass murdering spree killer but a delusional schizophrenic, probably not. A casualty of society.
>>
>>38188233
I actually agree with this becuase sane people kill all the time not everyone who kills just kills becuase thier crazy.
>>
>>38188233
Well a great deal of the initial interest in the wake of the shooting would have died down in less than a month, so you can imagine the impact that one year would have had. Also bear in mind that until that point, the public had almost no evidence of Adam aside from a few photos. The paper trail wasn't dug up until 13 months after the shooting. So I imagine thats why there aren't as many views as one would expect.
As for his intelligence, I believe that he absolutely had a mental illness when this call was made. It may not have been especially serious at the time, but I believe that it progressed at an alarming rate in the year after. He had some minor brain damage at the time of his death due to his malnourishment, but it's difficult to determine what impact his illness had on his everyday life around the time of the massacre as he stopped posting on the forum 10 months prior.
>>
>>38186782
Dunno for Randy Stair.
Eliot Rodger was a massive faggot and shot people because "reeeee why the 10/10 big-titted blue-eyed blonde girls won't fuck me"
Eric was /ourguy/, dunno for Dylan.
>>
>>38188366
Is there a link I can find his forum posts at or other stuff?
I don't really know enough to be able to make a judgement.
My impression is that he sounds coherent but has convictions very contrary to those enforced by society ey
>>
Fuk u pussy faget kunt
>>
>>38188455
Nice English not Kek
>>
Forum posts
schoolshooters.info/sites/default/files/lanza_posts_1.0_1.pdf

And a summary of his medical records (if you're interested)
ablechild.org/tag/adam-lanza-medical-records/
>>
>>38187498
its just that sandy hook didn't actually happen whereas columbine did happen
>>
>>38188442
Indeed, here's a link with his posts. https://sandyhooklighthouse.wordpress.com/2014/01/08/adam-lanzas-shockedbeyondbelief-com-forum-posts/

Also, if anyone thinks Dylan and Eric weren't bullied, I highly recommend watching this video describing multiple instances explained by different witnesses. The odds they were bullied are quite high, unless all the prior students who gave testimony were lying. https://youtu.be/Lk_rodAZUe8
>>
>>38184944
Eric's /myguy/ and forever holds a place in my heart
>>
>>38185598
His shirt is still relevant, he put normies in an early grave for lighting the fuse.
>>
>>38188493
It's a shame there isn't more. It's still not a very clear picture. I wish he'd have at least done us all the favor of leaving some reasonable volume of bullshit behind for us to sift through.
>>
>>38184944
This is retarded. You are retarded. They where just two fucked up teenagers who went on a killing rampage, nothing glorifying or romantic about it. Grow the fuck up
>>
>>38188486
Get fukt kunt i h8 u so does every1 else even ur mum she told me when i fukt her ass cuz she started crying and i asked whats wrong and she said she h8d u and i was like yea same
>>
>>38188710
>typical normalfag logic

Get off of this board normalfag you don't belong here.
>>
>>38188763
English must not be your first language I see ether that or your a 13 year old boy who doesn't belong here.
>>
>>38188808
You're* idiot lol
>>
>>38188822
Why didnt you use a period at the end of you're sentence.
>>
>>38188822
At least I know how to type and speak proper English little boy.
>>
>>38188786
>normalfag
If i met you irl i'd take a shit in your mouth
>>
>>38188849
Mad? Y u mad?
>>
>>38188888
Your still a shit-tier normalfag get out.
>>
>>38188889
Nope just speaking the truth kiddo now please lurk moar summerfag.
>>
>>38188917
>>38188888
>not even checking those quints
Kids these days i tell you
>>
>>38188957
I know right tell me about it anon I really hate the new generation of 4chan users so much.
>>
>>38188518
Same here anon eric was a pretty cool guy.
>>
Dylan in his Sophomore and Junior years was cute. I liked Dylan's journal better so him.
>>
>>38189096
Like in this video anon. https://youtu.be/pHtHhoKa_bU
>>
>>38184944
they were as deep as a bowl of soup and as normie as a stoner.
>>
>>38188841
Why didn't you use a question mark at the end of your question?
>>
>>38189212
That's simply not an argument.
>>
>>38189194
What exactly are you implying anon??.
>>
>>38187596
>i even talked to his old gaming buddies once on some bizarre black and green chat room site.

you mean the shoutbox? i missed them. :(
>>
>>38187682
>Dylan went to prom with a mutual female friend, but she had no attraction to him.

Wrong. Robyn had a crush on him but he didn't like her cause she was fat.
>>
File: Dylan Klebold Prom Photo.jpg (142KB, 980x658px) Image search: [Google]
Dylan Klebold Prom Photo.jpg
142KB, 980x658px
>>38189286
She wasn't fat, as evidenced from multiple photos, but if you have any evidence that Robyn liked him I'd be very interested in it.

Columbine has a treasure trove of hidden gems of content, like pic related for example, Dylan's mother provided it to the public only last year. http://www.marieclaire.com/politics/a18703/sue-klebold-columbine-a-mothers-reckoning/
>>
File: Dylan And Robyn.jpg (22KB, 352x293px) Image search: [Google]
Dylan And Robyn.jpg
22KB, 352x293px
Another prom photo of the couple.
>>
File: bosspepe.jpg (24KB, 317x432px) Image search: [Google]
bosspepe.jpg
24KB, 317x432px
>>38189245
i'm saying although they were mentally ahead of their age and able to grasp some philosophical ideas they were still entry level thinkers and they had too many normie characteristics to be considered robots. Normies are able to romanticize them because they were normies. If you are looking for a more robotic shooter just pick literally any other shooter.
>>
>>38189362
>>38189429

fucking chad soils Robyn's purity and then ruins trenchcoats and Doom for the real robots, reeeeEEEEEEEE
>>
>>38188488
don't you have some globalists to fight or something alex?
>>
>>38189148
Damn. He was hot. Js. Tall too!
>>
>>38189539
Why are you robots so fucking gay as shit??.
Thread posts: 100
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.