[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I miss real robot threads, poorfag here whats the best way to

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: 1497996186130.jpg (203KB, 955x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1497996186130.jpg
203KB, 955x1024px
I miss real robot threads, poorfag here whats the best way to commit suicide without ordering shit off of amazon?
>>
By going to >>>/adv/ or googling you retard
Now leave
>>
>>38184796
hang yourself using your door and a belt it's a really shitty way to go but it gets it done
>>
>>38184827
im guessing tie against the door knob and sitting?
>>
>>38184852
ye

or you could get a rope and tie it to the knob on the other side then toss it over and hang from there

if you have access to a tall tree you could tie onto it and your neck then hop off hopefully breaking your neck
>>
>>38184941
doors probably my best bet, i live in the suburbs so only tree i got is in my fucking front yard
>>
>>38184796
why the fuck would you care if you spend your money, you aren't gonna use it while you're dead.
>>
>>38185029
i would just recommend trying to go as painless as possible if you really want it you're probably gonna stop yourself because primal instinct takes over once you get started

your brain's gonna do everything it can to survive
>>
>>38184822
Neck yourself faggotshit.
>>38184796
Everyone knows the doorknob method, if you've got a nice door that won't break.
>>
>>38184796
burning charcoal in your room. still requires you to purchase stuff unless you have it already. good luck
>>
>>38185042
>>38185066
I at the very least want to keep it contained to my room, I have brothers so I want my parents to be able to keep me contained and out of sight from them
>>
>>38185168
honestly don't kill yourself, don't put your family through that. At least not while you're living with them.

With that said, you didn't answer my question. Why would you care how much money you spend?
>>
>>38185168
you're not serious you're attention whoring and should literally kill yourself. thanks for wasting my time faggot
>>
Purchase a pure helium or nitrogen tank. A helium balloon tank would work. Make sure its not diluted at all. Attach nozzle of tank to a CPAP mask w/ tubing. Turn on nozzle until its enough air to breathe normally. Close your eyes. Go to sleep.
>>
>>38184796
Here is some robots song for your enjoyment.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lCskw1901a0
>>
>>38184796

EMT here to tell you some shit based on my experience

I've transported a guy who fucked up hanging himself, don't be that guy. Same goes for cutting, anon, don't do it-- unless you live in fuck nowhere, the chance you will fuck up and hurt yourself, and be found and shuffled off to some psych facility for the obligatory several business days is very real and you don't want that.

Whatever you do, please don't do it near your family. You have no idea/I can't express what its like to have somewhere you live tainted by this kind of shit.
>>
I think hydrogen peroxide and oxygen pills would immolate a person.
>>
>>38184796
This image makes me sad...

It's a nostalgia that I shouldn't even recognize
>>
>>38184796
Train tracks my boy
>>
>>38185234
I get my money from parents, dont want buy shit with their money even if technically its mine

>>38185696
yeha im a nigger but it still speaks to me, I wouldnt mind not existing if this kinda world existed
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.