[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are chads born or made? Discuss.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: 1492526116842.jpg (333KB, 1338x1333px) Image search: [Google]
1492526116842.jpg
333KB, 1338x1333px
Are chads born or made?

Discuss.
>>
Both. You need good genetics but also confidence and keeping up your appearance
>>
Born. Being a "chad" is 90% genetics, you can even be a turboautist and still attract women.
>>
>>38183719
I dig that outfit unironically
>>
>>38183719
Born. It's who you are.

>>38183719
Pic is not a Chad. Also look at the girls around him. They're whores. The guy looks like a fucking hobo man. Is this the Las Vegas strip or some Texas stripclub? I forgot guys here think "Stacies" = anyone with a pair of tits, instead of actual Stacies with good values, and class.
>>
>>38183719
wtf is wrong with the girl at the bottom left? Her right butt cheek has a brick inside it, and her knee wtf? is this photoshop badly done?
>>
Literally only the one on his shoulder is interested in him. The rest are waiting for their money and drugs. Only the hard working peasant class can find true love.
>>
>>38183789
I forget his name but the guy on the pic is some millionare entrepreneur, he is the owner of a tobacco company or something like that.
>>
>>38183789
I don't think you know what a Stacey is. Stacey most certainly does NOT have 'class'. Stacey is a promiscuous social butterfly, or maybe a spider weaving a web, carefully but masterfully tugging on all the strings
>>
>>38183913
so what is Audrey Hepburn? Grace Kelly? Pier Angeli? Your mom? Those are Stacies.

but to you, a "stacey" is probably some washed up wh0re you found on a discord chat whos actually a trany, or some fucking twitch patreon coin collecting retard with no values or family lol
>>
>>38183719
Both, you can have good genes but you'll still fall far short of your potential if your parents don't take care of the nurture side of your development. Even just having a poor diet growing up can ruin everything.
>>
>>38183789
>>38183822
>>38183846
So beggars are choosers now?
>>
>>38183913
Why do you assume that just because someone is good looking, they're promiscuous? That's not often the case.

It's actually the average ones that whore around the most, which is kind of sad. If you don't like people without class, don't hang around or associate with those people. Simple as that! :)
>>
>>38184039
>Why do you assume that just because someone is good looking, they're promiscuous?
Show me where I made that assumption.
>>
>tfw my brother is a massive Chad
>tfw I have Chad gene's in me
>Still a fucking loser with no friends or gf.

Didn't the genes betray me or am I missing something?
>>
>>38184133
>Chad genes in me

LOL no you don't. Your brother through a series of fluke events has inherited alpha chad genes but you don't have them. Sorry bro!
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.