[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How are normies able to have female friends? If I had a woman

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

How are normies able to have female friends? If I had a woman I got along great and hang out with a lot I'd want her as my gf and to fuck her.
>>
>>38183143
>How are normies able to have female friends?
They typically don't its a meme. The only exception to this if one of them is already taken or is repulsed by them in some way
>>
>>38183143
what if she was ugly and had been with other people?
>>
>>38183209
She'd grow on my thirsty ass and there's a hole
>>
Why aren't you getting this on males too? Same fucking thing. The dick makes it better
>>
>>38183259
Because I don't find the male body attractive and have no trap friends
>>
>>38183143
Because people aren't desperate as fuck
and they don't go after something just because "female"
or because they need to ease loneliness like you all retards seem to want to do. Have some standards. Being with someone because you actually want to be with them > being w/ someone bc youre lonely or needing a gf to prove someone in this world wants you.

If you fall in love with all your female friends you need helpppppp
>>
>>38183343
I dear god hope you're a woman or you type way too retarded to be allowed to live as a male, but let me put it in a way even you can understand

But good projections like UUUGHHH like you need helpppppppp if you like really think that it's to prove something instead of actually wanting to experience love and companionship, like did that thought cross your measly little mind like evvvvvvverrrrrrrrrr

It's like you're saying you only befriend people of the opposite sex so below standards that it's an insult to them that you want to be friends with them because you need to prove this world you can have friends

That's right bitch counterargument up your ass, what'cha gonna do now huh?
>>
>>38183343
What are the other attractions of females?
I'm outside 15 hours a day because of work and women are often, clumsy, uninteresting, have no humor, are unusually quiet or manage to discuss something completely mundane for 2 hours, unhygienic, emotional and unpredictably rude to everyone. There is nothing to fall in love with other than her being (semi) attractive and spending time with you on a mutual level, which you can also do with a guy and is 100x better because he actually understands you but society calls it gay and guns you down for not having a money hungry baby factory as a partner.
>>
Because women want friends, too
And typically, I enjoy my friendship with women more
I can say now to them and trust they'll be honest and won't ridicule me, like some males have in the past

I don't value sex higher than friendship, either
>>
>>38183706
Do you have an active sex life?
>>
>>38183807
No, not even close
Sometimes I get lewd with my friends online, male and female, but I haven't had sex in 4 years
>>
I find that lesbians actually make really good friends
No worries about courting them, likely to share interests, but they're still girls so they can give you a fresh perspective
>>
I saw a study once that men (and only men) literally can't do "just friends"
>>
>>38184391
I crush pretty easily but I seldom let it interfere with friendship
Science can show a correlation between things, but can never prove it. So I think men are perfectly capable.
>>
>>38184391
>robots consider youtube videos to be a "study"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T_lh5fR4DMA
>>
>>38183143
I absolutely do want to fuck the majority of my female friends. But if they're not interested (which they're not, otherwise we'd be fucking) and I enjoy the time I spend with them anyway (which I do, otherwise we wouldn't be friends) theen I'll just enjoy the relationship platonicaly
>>
>>38184391
of course not women can't please men in an intellectual level only in a sexual level. sex is the only thing that gives value to women without it women are worthless and men would not put the effort to be around them to much trouble.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.