[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

has a girl ever told you that they love you?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 6

File: 1432008610746.png (60KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1432008610746.png
60KB, 1000x1000px
has a girl ever told you that they love you?
>>
No, who do you think I am
>>
>>38182889
Yup. Two. Still with the second.
>>
As a prank a few times
>>
>>38182889

Yes, my one and only girlfriend.

>She was a 5/10 Mexican girl.
>I'm into qt white girls
>I didn't love her.
>I have yet to get a qt white gf I truly love
>>
My mommy has :3c
>>
>>38182916
I thought the first didn't love you.
>>
>>38182889
some chick who got paid to talk to me said it once.
>>
No. Dont even know how'd i react to it
>>
Dude I'm 5'7''
>>
>>38182954
a girl once said she loved me but to be fair we were both 5'5" and she could have grown a little more
>>
yes desu senpai

i'm not sure she really did, she gave me a fake phone number
>>
Yes but she was a friend
>>
>>38182925
Holy shit, im in the same place right now anon
>>
yea
I don't really know if she meant it. I said it back but I don't really know if I meant it either. Life is confusing like that sometimes.
>>
>>38182889
Yes, my ex girlfriend.
I never believed her though, because I know she didn't love me, no matter how much I was in love with her.
>>
>>38182889
Yes, through chat. I used to talk with a cute a lot and we said we loved each other all the time, it was great while it lasted but she started getting more uninterested over the time, after a while I stopped replying because her responses have become into yes and no. I miss her, though. I want to talk to her again but I dont know how to explain the fact that I never responded back, like, it would be really awkward. help me Bros.
>>
No, I used to think I'd like that a lot but that feeling is long gone. I can't see myself being in a happy relationship.
>>
>>38182889
Yes, my mom

Oreganoli
>>
>I used to know this SJW girl and talked to her sometimes.
>Not a landwhale or anything, she was one of those Stacy feminists that fuck every guy in sight to be "liberated". I'll admit I was an orbiter
>I whiteknighted and shilled out my own race and gender to no end when I was around her.
>I often reassured her when she went fishing for compliments by saying she was ugly or fat too
>She led me on the entire time I was friends with her
>One time in senior year of HS signed my yearbook with her name, number, a heart, and the words "call me"
>Often told me in long text conversations that she loved me, as a friend of course
>A couple times I awkwardly did the characteristic "y-you too"

Glad I've lost touch with her, when I thought I had a chance with her was a pretty shitty time in my life.
>>
>>38182889
Yeah, as a friend ;^)

I actually do love her though, please send help
>>
>>38183142
Don't bother, her uninterested replies speak for themselves. If you went back you would probably be disappointed, best to just forget her.
>>
>>38182889
My highschool oneitis did this a bunch. She knew I liked her so she looked into my eyes and said "Anon, I love you" infront of a class. Then she would mock me for blushing.

She did this too many times. It hurt so much because I legitimately liked her a ton.
>>
>>38183276
Are you me? Same thing here so I feel you.
>>
Yes, in a dream I had a few days ago.
>>
i suppose some people just like to lie to me
>>
"sure lol"

how dare you say i'm not oregano
>>
>>38183326
I guess you are right, Anon...
>>
No, girls pretend I don't exist.
>>
>>38183638
This conversation is cringy as fuck, holy shit...
>>
>>38183638
>why did you string me along and play with my feelings
>for fun
>FOR FUN
>filename says this was just yesterday
>you're still talking to them
Anon surely you jest.
>>
>>38183686
gets worse
>>38183700
no i finished talking to her last night. she doesn't give a single fuck about me, she won't ever message or call again. she truly doesn't give a fuck.
>>
>>38183811
Holy fuck that's pathetic. It doesn't make me feel better about myself but it kinda blows me away that there are people that pathetic in this world.
>>
That would require talking to girls.
>>
My ex. We were together for five years.

Looking back I don't think she was ever truly in love with me, she was just in love with the idea that someone wanted her that much.
>>
File: IMG-20151211-WA0003.jpg (1MB, 1200x1600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20151211-WA0003.jpg
1MB, 1200x1600px
One girl did, vut only because she had low self esteem and thought she couldnt do better ever since she got dumped by Chad.

Later on she cheated and left me for another Chad. He turned down her advances for sex though and rejected her.

Pic related. I dont give a fuck anymore. Im juat mad I allowed myself to be fooled by the easiest trick in the book.
>>
>>38183845
it gets worse. but yeah i'm a real fucking worthless piece of fucking shit and i'm trying as hard as i can to die.
>>
>>38183811
>>38184030
Anon don't kill yourself over a shit woman.
>>
Yeah

As a joke
>>
Tons of girls in elementary/middle school would randomly hug me and tell me they loved me. Later I found out they dared each other to hug guys they found especially creepy/ugly. Between that and years of being called a creep/rapist/stalker, I am scared shitless of women
>>
>>38182889
A friend of mine I see every now and then.
It's just one of those cutesy friendly "luv ya" things.
I kind of started to do it to her when I was a desperate beta orbiter.
Now I don't do it at all and she does.
>>
>>38183811
well, that's one way to end a relationship.

honestly, if someone said they were attempting suicide because of me I would just dismiss them is insane/creepy as well.
>>
>>38182889
Yes.

Later I found out it was only because she felt guilty because I said it first and I only said it because I wanted desperately to feel like I could love and now we're both fat pieces of shit and haven't talked to each other in years

Homestuck was the worst thing that could have possibly happened to me.
>>
>>38182889
Yes.

My ex-gf; A mized race feminist with dyed hair, faicial piercings and borderline personality disorder. She didn't really love me though.

Then my now-fiance. She's got more emotional issues than I thought possible, and is disabled (lupus, asthma). The really does love me.
>>
Two. FIrst one is a boy now
>>
>>38182889
Nope, and I am not even joking, never anything positive, just ewwws and go aways and pointing and laughing

Wow no wonder I can't approach women and have grown to dislike them outside sexual uses
>>
File: image.png (331KB, 446x959px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
331KB, 446x959px
Back in March, I hoped this was conformation that our feeling was mutual, but it was kind of more like a "fraternal" love as she put it.

Probably closest thing I've ever had to a gf
>>
>>38182889
>has a girl ever told you that they love you?
no but I have seen my oneitus tell another guy she loves him.

hahaha, oh man that is never getting out of my head now.
>>
>>38185712
My oneitis told me directly who she was in love with. I wanted to die, but after that I grew a steady hatred for women.
>>
>>38185788
good for you, I just grew to dislike her, and feel some what disgusted by her.
>>
Hundreds. The first one was my oneitis. All the others are all stacies telling me they love me to make me "fall in their trap" without realizing I'm now asexual.
>>
>>38182889
Yes. She obviously didn't mean it though.
>>
http://vocaroo.com/i/s15PIhplhEHM
>>
>>38183811
If you don't kill yourself you are gonna look pathetic anon
>>
>>38182889
Hahahahahahahahaa where do you think you are norman?
>>
I can't remember. One girl may have, but as far as I was concerned, she was not my gf. Whether or not she considered us dating meant nothing to me. I feel like if she had said it, it would have only depressed me further, and I would definitely have avoided contact with her and any mutual friends for a much longer time than I did anyway
>>
>>38182933
But I love you(r dubs)
>>
>>38182889
2 roasties back in middle school would fuck with me and say they like me.
It was obviously a joke.
>>
File: 1498986812412.jpg (8KB, 236x236px) Image search: [Google]
1498986812412.jpg
8KB, 236x236px
>>38182889
>get a message from a 9/10 stacy (we used to hang around alot) at 2am after we should meet at a party but we narrowly missed each other
>"anon i love you" just out of the blue
>so excited i couldn't even go to sleep
>next morning
>"anon disregard everything i said last night i was really drunk"
>hear from one of her stacy friends she really doesn't like me but just wanted to have some fun seeing my reaction

REEEEEEEEE why didn't i realize it immediately fuck
>>
Yeah, and be been briefly speaking with this girl who's the ex of my old friend. She says it every other sentence but I know she's either just saying it because I'm a friend or she doesn't know what she's talking about
>>
Yeah, pretty sure she meant it in a platonic way.
Thread posts: 61
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.