[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Misogyny on r9k

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_1051.jpg (118KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1051.jpg
118KB, 900x900px
Is it just me or has r9k got a lot less misogynistic and racist in the last year?

Back in 2011 r9k was full of women hate. Even in 2015 there seemed to be loads of threads about being beta or omega and how women are all whores who love Chad alphas.

Now the board is filled with sissy threads, actual fembots and minority robots.

Why did this change?
>>
the normies invaded. as well as people intentionally trying to psyop the board
>>
>>38182293
Eh. No just because tumblr has been organizing raids on her doesn't mean shit. Everyone here still waits women. Those gay threads need to go back to tumblr.
>>
>>38182293
most of the people who hate all that stuff still lurk, but we did get absolutely assfucked by an influx of normies and women pretending they have problems other than "oh no uncle fingered my asshole when I was 12 years old and I barely remember it, surely this justifies me camming and riding dick all day!"
>>
File: 1499211093832.jpg (75KB, 600x737px) Image search: [Google]
1499211093832.jpg
75KB, 600x737px
Fembot threads became a normal thing, now most people go to those for a chance at a "fembot" or at least to orbit them, making women hate threads and shit like that would be counter productive
>>
>>38182410
The nerve of some people
>>
File: 1487252374659.png (663KB, 998x1184px) Image search: [Google]
1487252374659.png
663KB, 998x1184px
>>38182293
well, it's the inevitable course for any beta infested shitfest

>oppressed beta womynn realize they can be the queen bee in the underworld of losers
>losers too thirsty to actually tell wannabe stacies to fuck themselves
>allow fembot feels threads to occur
>completely buy into (or fail to lambast) just world fallacy faggot orbiter types
>everything becomes no true scotsman tier shitflinging, cringy hug your family threads, orbiter threads, "my gf blah blah blah" threads, etc

the solution is to remove your need to engage in what r9k used to provide you. you don't need it and it will be destroyed wherever you go
>>
>Back in 2011 r9k was full of women hate

It was also full of cuckold thread.
>>
>>38182293
Leftypol is making more efforts to shitpost at pol
Its summer
Normies flood in here to hook up with betas

Faggots from lgbt are now here looking for pathetic, easily influenced ass

Its just a shitshow all around
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.