[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

DUDE WEED !

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 4

File: 1494740643558.jpg (596KB, 750x549px) Image search: [Google]
1494740643558.jpg
596KB, 750x549px
does marijuana effect your brain ? whats the side effects of it ? asking for a friend
>>
>>38180436
How does a robot even get his hands on weed without using silk road?
>>
>>38180436
>space before question mark
don't worry about brain damage anon, there's nothing worth saving
>>
>>38180436
It slows your brain while you are stoned. That's why I like it. It makes it easier to chill. Side effects? Eating too much is the only drawback.
>>
>>38180436
Why don't you try being less of a degenerate and spend more time praying. Maybe you'll stop being g a piece of shit then
>>
>>38180436
Yeah it fucks you up big time, don't even bother. Not even once.
>>
i get pretty stupid when im high and im definitely not the only one.

side effects:
>eat a bunch of shit food (this can be prevented)
>others, depending on things like where/what/how/with who you smoke

>>38180965
meet and make friends with other stoners and make connections. if too robot, idk
>>
>>38181156
kek you are bullshitting, right? Weed is safer and tamer than alcohol.
>>
Nothing too terrible outside of eating shit food thanks to munchies.

If however you are prone to psychotic illnesses weed can "unmask" them. If I smoke I become psychotic, so I avoid it.

Chronic (ab)use will make you an unmotivated lazy piece of shit thanks to desensitising yourself to the dopamine hit which weed indirectly causes.

In moderation its not bad.
>>
>>38181209
Nope, have multiple mental problems because of weed. Smoking that shit was the worst mistake I've ever made,
>>
>>38181499
>From weed
Literally no scientific backing to support this. Who are you trying to fool besides yourself?
>>
>>38181557
>personal anecdote
>no scientific backing to support this
retarded

>no scientific backing to support [the possibility of mental issues from weed]
double retarded

literally kill yourself, how can you even make such a stupid post
>>
>>38181557
>didn't have mental problems when I didn't smoke weed.
and then..
>smoked weed alot, developed mental problems.
there's your science cunt.
>>
>>38181557
http://www.health.harvard.edu/blog/teens-who-smoke-pot-at-risk-for-later-schizophrenia-psychosis-201103071676
>dude weed is safe lmao
>>
>>38180436
>Smoke weed erryday
>Make good money
>Life's good
AMA
>>
>>38181557
Fucking kill yourself, so desperate to defend your drug you think anyone who has been damaged because of it is lying

t. psychosis from chronic smoking
>>
>>38181810
>Bruh I took it every day the drug is the one at fault
>>
>>38181837
Who said it was every day?
Who said that was the new goalpost?
Jesus christ
>>
File: 1488408414161.png (435KB, 669x586px) Image search: [Google]
1488408414161.png
435KB, 669x586px
>>38181837
>>Literally no scientific backing to support that weed does damage
>Uhhhh it does damage if you smoke too much DUH!
>>
File: tumblr_obhyi7nmSk1tk5bsho1_1280.jpg (57KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_obhyi7nmSk1tk5bsho1_1280.jpg
57KB, 640x640px
>>38180965
>How does a robot even get his hands on weed without using silk road?
living in WA or CO helps

also craigslist
>>
>>38181557
>>38181837
is this some kind of false flag to make weed apologists look like glue-drinking retards or are you actually this stupid?
>>
>>38181740
This is for teenagers. Anything in large doses during your adolescence is unhealthy. This doesn't prove anything actually. You were probably just born retarded because your parents did drugs.
>>
>>38181937
Everyone in this thread is acting pretty dumb desu.

[6}
>>
>>38180436
We don't know because there have been zero studies on weed with a THC percentage over 10% and we all know that shit barely gets you high. The effects of modern weed and dabs is unknown since it ranges from THC levels of 20%-99%. So basically your taking a leap of faith following any advice from people telling you weed is harmless. Nobody truly knows. All I can say is it's much less bad for you than alcohol and try to not smoke it and instead use edibles or a vaporizer.
>>
You guys who live in legal stares are sooooooo fucking lucky. I am getting some this saturday but I have a bad feeling things will fall through, even though this dealer has been solid in the past. Coming off 7 months of no smoking, can't wait.
>>
Used to smoke nearly every day for 4 years, sometimes taking breaks of a week or two but not often. I've quit only a week ago and I already feel better. Maybe it's good to try a few times but I wouldn't make a habit or you'll get a clouded mind, low motivation to do anything and you'll become more antisocial (like we fucking need that)
>>
>>38182006

I still don't trust dabbing, that is way overboard. If regular high quality weed out of a bong isn't getting you high, or a good edible isn't working, you need to quit weed for a bit my friend.
>>
>>38180436
Weed makes everything better so I couldn't give a shit whether or not it harms me in the long run, which it probably won't. I love feeling like a kid again.
>>
>>38182053

Smoked daily for almost 2 years, been off it for over 6 months. I felt good quitting it for the first few months, but now I crave it again. Could be worse things to abuse like alcohol, cigs, pills etc
>>
>>38182120
That may be true in terms of actual physical health, but having a clearer head helps with everything. After maybe 3 days, your slump vanishes overnight and you question why you even smoked in the first place. You may be craving something to self-sabotage with honestly, we are on /r9k/.
>>
>>38182055
High quality weed gets me high every time and I've been smoking for 8 years straight lol. Dabs are definintly overboard, that shit had me looking like a crack head a couple years ago. I live in a legal state so my marijuana consumption is probably higher than 90% of people on this board, hate to say it but it wouldn't be far fetched to say I've spent over $15,000 on weed =/ and Im only 22 .
>>
>>38182181

Well I work a shit job that I hate. When I get home I want to relax, and I'm tired of alcohol because I feel like death in the morning and I'm getting out of shape again.
>>
>>38182188
>smoking for 8 years straight
>from 14 to 22
RIP your frontal lobe
>>
>>38182211
You need to find something to push you out of your rut, man. I don't know how I can help with that but you can help yourself. Just be the best you you can be and don't care about what others think of you.
>>
>>38182228
Yeah it's probably got holes in it by now, but it's not all lost I took a 6 month break recently and felt more healthy than ever. Honestly eating healthy, reading books and running every day did wonders for my mental health. Suddenly you start to realize the whole world is fucked up with stress issues and even with my weed abuse I still feel and act more stable than the majority of young adults I've met.
>>
>>38182327
Yeah and then you continue smoking. You're so profound, muddafucka.
>>
File: 1490421939137.gif (2MB, 500x439px) Image search: [Google]
1490421939137.gif
2MB, 500x439px
Put whatever you want into your body as long as it makes you happy
>>
>>38182501
Well I don't smoke anymore soo...
>>
>>38182526
But this post >>38182188 says otherwise buddy boy!
>>
>>38182552
No it doesn't

cursos wiener
>>
>>38182552
Where exactly does it say otherwise, anon?
>>
>>38180965
what bumfuck state do you live in man? do you have an license or government ID? in more than half states you can get really dank medical cannabis and you can get legal shit in a dozen others
>>
>>38180436
The only effect weed has is that it let me feel comfortable with not moving forward in life and be fine with settling for less because I was high all the time.

Iv been a year clean, and iv moved from minimum wage to 19 dollars an hour starting for the job I just got 1 month ago. All I do now is mushrooms and alcohol sometimes. All I need is my first gf and i'll be happy... I-i-its happening robots im becoming normal
>>
>>38182016
sometimes it occurs to me some people cant order weed online for super cheap and get it delivered in 30 min
>>
>>38182909
>>38181064
i've never got this apathy or feeling of wellbeing effect from smoking weed desu

i always just start thinking a lot and getting really anxious, i feel more "sped up" while on it than slowed down
>>
>>38183493
Get some xanax. It kills your anxiety while high and it's absolute bliss
>>
>>38182526
>>38182327
>>38182228
idk, all this high-stimulation society bullshit fucks up your frontal lobe

my frontal lobe has been steady fucked with all the tv i watched from the ages of 1-6, the videogames i played from 6-14, and all the 4chan (and internet in general) i browsed from 14+ to infinity. then i started using a lot of adderall and weed from age 17+ and now i'm 20 and trying to fix my reward centers
>>
It does have a bit of an effect on the hippocampus, which is usually harmless unless you experienced childhood trauma, in that case you're likely to have a shrunken hippocampus and you don't really wanna fuck with it too much. Other than that you should be fine, just don't buy it from some skinny white inbred townie nigger, once I got laced shit from a guy like that.
>>
>>38183914
weird thing is, ive been iq tested professionally a few times for reasons unrelated, and i smoked constantly from age 16-19, yet i got like an 89th percentile score in short term memory at 19 (which is actually higher than the score i got when i was 16)
>>
an urge to use reddit spacing

slower reflexes
lower short term memory
less anxiety/ more anxiety in withdrawal
psychological withdrawal (you expect it at a certain period and it's not there so it's harder to relax)
more introspective
maybe i'm like eustace in courage the cowardly dog who wishes for gold and gets trapped in a genie's lamp but doesn't care because he's so glad he's rich now
things are more fun
>>
Ignore the weedtards. Here's what happens when you smoke weed.
>cottonmouth
>time slowdown
>feeling of tranquillity
Literally this and only this. And then later
>mental retardation
>slow reflexes
>low intelligence
>forget things
>behave like a silent person who thinks about bullshit all day
People claim that weed is some wonder drug which makes you all intellectual and spiritual, but in fact its just them slowly becoming retarded thinking about their crappy pseudo intellectual theories like "DUDE WHAT IF SATAN IS MADE OUT OF OUR MISERY AND GOD IS MADE OUT OF OUR HAPPINESS HAHA"
By all means, if you like it, smoke it.
It's just wonderful that retards go all ballistic with their "b-but it's safer than alcohol hahahah"
>>
>>38180436
The fist time I smoked it was fun. After the second or third time it's like it triggered anxiety and depression inside me so it felt bad almost every time I smoked ever since.
>>
>>38180436
I would really like medical for anxiety :(

I think it would be legitimately beneficial for me. My Wellbutrin is making me feel incredible after adjusting the dose, but it's starting to give me anxiety now because the dose is at max. I think drinking causes me to cycle now sometimes too and throws me into intense bouts of depression or whatever random mood my mind feels like selecting at that moment. Medical would be perfect for short-term feelings like this, and I think I have a legitimate claim in my case.
>>
>>38181105
>2017
>trying to improve himself by praying
Thread posts: 54
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.