[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw no gf Because women only want ten out of ten 6/78 rule

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 1498672257851.jpg (28KB, 500x428px) Image search: [Google]
1498672257851.jpg
28KB, 500x428px
>tfw no gf Because women only want ten out of ten 6/78 rule Chad

What the fuck do I do brobotz
>>
>>38178056
You lie down and die but you do it with dignity and pride.
>>
>>38178085
How do I Shame women into knowing it's their fault? I know women are shallow cunts who wouldn't miss any non Chad unless Chad told them to because they don't have emotion other than lust for Chad.
I would need to get a Chad to guilt trip them. Maybe then things can change
>>
>>38178221
>its their fault
Its not. Its yours for choosing this. Part of being MGTOW is accepting that YOU are actively taking part in this and have made this decision for yourself.
Saying its someone elses fault is like saying its someone elses fault you shot yourself in the head when you're the one buying the gun, aiming it, and pulling the trigger.
>>
>>38178393
It's their fault because the cunts pushed me to this. Men don't enjoy being MGTOW we want to create a fairer world.whereno one needs to go their own way we want companionship but go our own way because women are superficial cunts. We want a fairer world where women can't vote until they wisen up and get smarterand stop being Chad cumdumpsters
>>
>>38178512
You're taking this like an insult.

The point of MGTOW is that you are making this choice as a statement. If you attempt to offload this decision being made onto others instead of it being YOUR decision then it heavily devalues it and you're then being hypocritical by giving them all the power.

You OWN this decision. You MADE this decision.
>>
>>38178591
If you don't like me being MGTOW fuck off you bluepilled faggot this is best for everyone I'm avoiding women and this offends them two. I don't understand you bloody Women
>>
>>38178056
>tfw no bf Because men only want ten out of ten Stacey
>>
>>38178711

Nobody cares that you are MGTOW because nobody cares about you or any thing you do.

You have no value. MGTOW is a way of desperately trying to get attention. You are telling everyone how you're taking your ball home but nobody wanted to play with you.
>>
>>38178056
>what do
Jack off.
>>
>>38178711
I not once have i said i dislike or disagreed with MGTOW you just have the entirely wrong idea about it.
MGTOW is like any other form of activism. You personally have taken it upon yourself to protest the conditions being pitted against you. The fault of you taking this decision lies not in others but in yourself. Saying someone else made this decision for you entirely devalues the worth of making this decision at all and goes right back around to giving all the power back to the party you're protesting against.
>>
>>38178711
holy fuck is this boy retarded?

do you even understand what MGTOW means?
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.