[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fuck pitbulls and the pieces of utter shit who own them.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 82
Thread images: 13

File: pit-bull-dog-breed-picture-5.jpg (160KB, 680x607px) Image search: [Google]
pit-bull-dog-breed-picture-5.jpg
160KB, 680x607px
Fuck pitbulls and the pieces of utter shit who own them.
>>
Fuck you I raised a pitbull as a puppy and she's the sweetest. The piece of shit owners make people think they're piece of shit dogs.

>inb4 "dogs are normie pets only true robots have imported shit beetles from africa as pets"
>>
Well raised pitbulls are the sweetest fucking dogs on earth.
>tfw no qt pitbull gf
>>
>>38177866
Even my pitbull has lost his virginity. My dog is more of a man than you'll ever be, loser
>>
Pitbulls are the only dog breed that I think should be exterminated ON SIGHT.
>>
I beat the fuck out of a pitbull, tied it's legs up and made it drink alcohol. I also overfed it on microwaved burritos and tricked it into eating slices of pizza drowning in hot sauce.
It never even bit me. It could have but it was a fucking pussy and I dominated it. It will never look at a human the same way again.
>>
File: images (15).jpg (7KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
images (15).jpg
7KB, 259x194px
How do I make my pug a pitbul
>>
>>38179486
Rape the shit out of it.
>>
>>38179480
What exactly is the point of this long, disjointed ramble you dumb edgelord?
>>
>>38179534
It's true? It doesn't have a point I just felt like sharing my experience.
Lots of humans get pleasure out of beating animals. It's not actually that weird.
>>
File: 1493231384033.jpg (56KB, 645x773px) Image search: [Google]
1493231384033.jpg
56KB, 645x773px
>>38177866
Who the fuck would even want to own a pitbull?
>nearly hairless
>ugly as fuck
>require a lot of exercise and food
>requires good training
>if provoked it could fucking tear you to pieces
>not as loyal as other breeds

Is it to be """manly""" or something? Just get a comfy bulldog or friendly and loyal retriever
>>
>>38179572
How bout you save the pointless internet badassery for your blog instead
>>
>>38179572
Don't worry anon animal abuse triggers kids in 4chan but I find cool that you'd share your experience, even if I think you're an asshole for doing that.
>>
>>38179595

Virtue signaling. They's good dogs, didn't do nothing.
>>
>>38179604
This is my blog kiddo
>>38179595
>Tare you to pieces
No pitbulls aren't strong enough to take out a full sized human contrary to popular believe. They can hurt you bad but they have soft skulls.
>>
>>38179595
>Is it to be """manly""" or something

I grew up in the suburbs where almost everyone had a dog but I never saw a pit. Pugs, terriers, even bulldogs, German Shepherds, and those giant dogs but never seen one until I roomed near the hood
>>
>>38179595
>nearly hairless
Where the fuck do you get that from?
>ugly as fuck
You should see mine if you think pitbulls are ugly. Girls literally swoon over her on the street
>requires good training
All dogs do
>if provoked could fucking tear you to bits
Any other medium sized and up breed could as well
>not as loyal as other breeds
My pitbull literally follows me to the bathroom and waits outside the door every single time. She gets in the shower with me too
>>
>>38179595
I like walking a big, strong dog. It's like you're dominating the street. Also a good workout.
>>
>>38179716

Not really. Other breeds weren't bred to ignore pain and never let go either.
>>
>>38179744
Only retards feel that way though because someone could probably stab you and your pitbull would just stand there sniffing a plant.
>>
>>38179595
Poor niggers, spics, and white trash like them because they're rough-looking and muscular. It's a status symbol for them.
>>38179670
Pitbulls were literally bred to take out bulls and bears. The dogs that were successful in doing this were allowed to pass on their genes, resulting in extraordinary pain tolerance and wide jaws. It can easily trip you up and then go for the throat, or at the very least permanently disfigure your face.
>>
File: fuck pitbulls and their owners.jpg (85KB, 680x544px) Image search: [Google]
fuck pitbulls and their owners.jpg
85KB, 680x544px
shepherds are goat
>>
>>38179763
That's your argument? Do you even know anything about dogs? I was hoping for a little intelligence here
>>
>>38179763
If you've never owned a pitbull then you don't know shit about pitbulls and you sure don't sound like a pitbull owner to me
>>
>>38179794
Yeah but you can kill a pitbull by punching it in the head as hard as you can like three times and if you get on top of one it literally is not massive enough to move.
Humans have way more functional fighting anatomy than injured large game animals.
(BTW dog hunting large game is done by packs of 3 - 5 dogs usually, one pitbull probably can't even take out a milk cow)
>>
File: 1486961459920.jpg (144KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1486961459920.jpg
144KB, 500x500px
fuck dogs and the pieces of shit who on them desu
>>
>>38179775
People would always keep their distance when I used to walk my dog.

I used to have two big ass dogs and I'd take them both outside together. Shit was dangerous. They were always pulling and trying to fight other dogs and one of them liked to bite people. It was kind of an adrenaline rush, like skiing.

I'd come back home exhausted.
>>
>>38179716
>extremely short hair
>pretty much walking steroid muscle and bone: the dog, most pits have those weird as fuck eyes too.
>pitbulls require more advanced training, literally were bred to fuck up and kill other dogs. It's in their insticts
>other medium sized dogs bred to be friendly companions and loyal hunting dogs
>he takes showers with his dog
>>
>BUH-BUT MY DOG IS THE SWEETEST DOG EVER, YOU SHOULD SEE IT, HE FOLLOWS ME AROUND TOO JUH-JUST LIKE OTHER DOGS DO
anecdotal evidence should be ignored ALWAYS
>>
>>38179873
>but you can kill a pitbull by punching it in the head
I'd like to see you or anyone else try. Their massive jaws would likely break your arm, and once they've dragged you to the ground (as in much of pit mauling footage) they can destroy your face as much as they please.
>dog hunting large game is done by packs of 3 - 5 dogs usually
That's hunting, not bloodsport. Bullbaiting was done by charging a single pitbull toward a bull tied to a stake at the center of a large pit (hence the name) in the hope that the dog would jump on the bull's head or neck and break its spine. Do you expect me to believe you're stronger than bull filled with testosterone that has sharp horns perfect for goring on its head?
>>
>>38179947
Geez, you don't know a thing about dogs. I could easily disprove most of your claims with a few pictures of my girl but she's a champion show dog and has a very distinctive look. You just hate pitbulls because you associate them with normies
>>
>>38180009
bulldogs were bred for bullbaiting too and they're one of the most popular companion dogs. They have stronger jaws, bigger heads and more muscles than a pitbull.
>>
seriously tough dogs are the most annoying pieces of shit ever.
>whine all day
>jump all over you
>need attention
>need walks
>not even cute
I miss the days when I worked at a vet clinic and got to euthanize with the dr.
>>
>>38180065
>more muscles than a pitbull.

You sure Bout this
>>
>>38180009
>A bull tied to a stake
>Better at defending itself than a fully conscious human.
I assure you, a human will win against a pitbull every time unless they are female / gay / retarded
>>
>>38179808

You didn't have any argument to begin with.

>lol dude girls love my dog
>>
>>38180076
Tough guy! We got a real tough guy over here. Watch out everyone, this cat is bad news
>>
>>38180117
So parroting my post back to me is considered making an argument now?
>>
>>38180106
pitbulls: 25-35lbs
bulldogs: 30-60lbs
>>
>>38180127
>Someone talks about not liking dogs in a dog thread
>Dogcucks respond with passive aggressiveness and sarcasm directed at his masculinity
Why is this behavior so predictable?
>>
>>38180127
im tough because I took part in euthanasia ? if anything I didn't even administer it never said I was tough guy just that it was like getting back at them for being annoying as fuck.
>>
>>38177866
Dogs are a reflection of their owners. Pitbulls and any other "dangerous breeds" are only shit because they had shit owners who never trained or socialized them. My family always had German Shepherds growing up, and they were always intelligent and obedient.
>>
File: kek.jpg (12KB, 258x245px) Image search: [Google]
kek.jpg
12KB, 258x245px
>>38180184
it's not even dogcucks or someone saying they don't like dogs, it was literally a guy saying he doesn't like pitbulls and their owners, then this "muh champion princess pitbull" fag got pissed off
>>
>>38179480
Are you looking forward to being an eight grader anon?
>>
>>38180184
>pseudointellectual comes into a thread with his armchair degree and spouts drivel all over the place
Why is this behavior so predictable?
>>
>>38180026
Just say it. You're fucking dog.
>>
>>38180065
Pitbulls breeds are distinct in their pedigree, hence why they're grouped together away from other breeds. Also, many bulldogs have been inbred to select for "cute" features, to the point that much of their dangerous qualities are atrophied. English and French bulldogs are excellent examples of this engineering. Pitbulls, consistently bred for fighting, are responsible for a disproportionate amount of dog attacks. Not just fatalities, but horrific and permanent injuries.
>>38180108
I assure you, you're a moron.
Tying a bull to a stake so it can't run around the entire arena and endanger humans doesn't make its horns dull and its muscular legs capped in hard hooves any less dangerous.
There was a video of a white man in the bronx getting mauled by pits, and even with the owner and a crowd of people trying to restrain the dogs, he still ended up on the ground and his blood still ended up coating the asphalt.
Additionally, surviving an attack doesn't mean you won. How much of a winner are you going to feel like when you have dog bites covering your arms and legs, are blind in one eye, and missing part of your nose for the rest of your life.
By the way, how many dogs have you fought against?
>>
I don't understand why the topic of pets (specially dogs) causes so much butthurt.

Like nigga it's just an animal.
>>
>>38180263
If your dog's were smart how come you're so autistic anon?
>>
>>38180335
i have literally never met one single psycho fighting dog of any breed.
>>
>>38180127
>passive aggressive sarcastic humor
>passionately using that exclamation point like it means anything here
>objectively having a moral perspective

You need to go back.
>>
File: IMG_1015.jpg (69KB, 400x366px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1015.jpg
69KB, 400x366px
>>38180355
Try harder next time, your game is weak.
>>
Pitbulls are nigger dogs.
>>
>>38180335
I didn't even read that because you've never fought a pitbull
You probably haven't even fought a human lol
>>
>>38180350
cause people hump dogs for some reason when really its like taking care of a autistic 3 year old
>>
>>38180355
to be fair, autismo dogs are usually bretty comfy and well behaved since they just sit around all day and don't do shit.
>>
>>38180373
That's really fortunate for you. Most people living in upper-middle class gated communities have never encountered an armed nigger intent on robbing or killing them, that doesn't mean they don't exist.
>>38180394
>didn't read lol
Ignorance is not an argument.
>>
>>38180427
Experience trumps speculation gay boy
>>
>>38179801
I prefer shibe's, but german shepards are pretty good too
>>
>>38180464
Experience states that pitbulls pull their victims to the ground and rip them up when they "snap". History states that they were bred to fight animals much larger and much more aggressive than humans. Your baseless internet boasting doesn't trump either of those.
>>
All these edgy weiners need to go back to /b/. A true robot would never harm another living creature as he learned what suffering truly is and would never wish to inflict it onto another being. The robot's way is one of peace
>>
>>38180626
what of the suffering makes you want to hurt other people I aks this in a serious way as i've always taken my abuse out on others
>>
File: triggered.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
triggered.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
>tfw no huskies in this thread
>>
I just went to the county animal shelter to look for a new dog with my mom and no joke 95% of the dogs there were some Bully/American Bully mix and I just shook my head along with my mother because we would never bring one of those brutes home. They will all be euthanized by the end of the week probably.
>>
>>38181124
Accept that suffering is universal and with that knowledge strive to not cause needless suffering to others. We all carry a burden but some, like us, carry a heavier weight than others. If you understand the true nature of suffering, it is only natural to wish to prevent it
>>
>>38181318
but I impulsively hurt people I like seeing pain. its like im on autopilot and just do it I used to work at a vet clinic and reveled in the chance to see euthanasias and the owners sad. I also like seeing people in trouble so I try to get friends to fight. ive stolen from friends personal things and taken things from girls I love to feel happy. I have no redeeming qualitys other then to hide it and act like a normie wich ive learned to do well by now
>>
>>38181436
I cant even tell how I feel most times and just end up angry since I only know a few emotions. im spilling all this cause why not whenever I do this people usually just call me edge or shitpoting.
>>
>>38181436
I can relate. I've been there. On some primal level it feels good to revel in the pain of others. Once you truly understand what it means to suffer, you will understand what I mean. All life is equal in it's suffering. Why cause needless pain to another when you yourself knows what it feels like to be hurt?
>>
>>38181552
I guess I don't know what it means to suffer the abuse I went through just kinda felt normal as a kid so I never thought life could be anything but fear and aggression I very rarely feel much
>>
>>38181620
I understand. You have to search deep within yourself and examine the parts that make you a whole. Understanding yourself is key to understanding the world and rising above its trivialities. If you search your soul with an open mind, you will find what you seek, anon
>>
>>38179407
did he lose it to you?
>>
>>38181721
it hard when you have personality disorders like BPD and ASPD
>>
Yeah I own a bengal tiger and she is the sweetest thing ever! Girls look at it when they come over and they are like *swoon* :DD

So yeah you can totally just walk up to any bengal tiger now and feel completely safe because of this one example.
^hyperbole argument to prove that anecdotal evidence of one instance is fucking irrelevant when it comes to the big picture.
>>
File: 1496752133235.jpg (21KB, 499x500px) Image search: [Google]
1496752133235.jpg
21KB, 499x500px
>>38182035
It's time for you to crawl back to a certain website, anon. Go on, shoo.
>>
>>38182133
How about you come join me you bitch, I don't actually go there but I have a feeling you might
>>
File: 1497768486706.png (173KB, 324x324px) Image search: [Google]
1497768486706.png
173KB, 324x324px
>>38182179
>he's pretending he doesn't browse leddit now and then
>>
Ironic that before pits, it was German Sheperds now every soccer mom looks at a German Sheperd with admiration and pride when they used to fear them as attack dogs.

then it was Rotweilers and Dobbermans, now it's
Pits. Soccer moms and old people have this strange need to be scared of something in society. Strangely, if there's nothing to fear, they don't feel safe.
>>
File: 7.jpg (65KB, 640x636px) Image search: [Google]
7.jpg
65KB, 640x636px
>>38182227
only when I google search something and a reddit link comes up, thinking it has the answer to my problem so then I click it.

Usually doesn't solve anything though. Must be embarrassing for you to out yourself like this though.
>>
>>38182035

The main problem with your argument is one that can easily be spotted.

You compare an untamed wild species of animal coming from a family of solitary animals with a human bred species of animal coming from a family of pack animals.

Pittbulls are tamed dogs, Tigers, even tamed ones, are still untamed and wild to a degree.
>>
i hate them and all the fucks who blame "bad owners" on an aggressive peice of shit that tears up other dogs for luls
>>
>>38179347
hope it gets shot by the police for no reason
>>
File: 3725687306_01f1a739f2_b.jpg (280KB, 1024x735px) Image search: [Google]
3725687306_01f1a739f2_b.jpg
280KB, 1024x735px
>>38179347
STFU about African insects you have shit taste you don't know what makes a good pet for a robot REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Thread posts: 82
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.