[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the worst thing you've ever done?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 7

File: 967857858.jpg (35KB, 320x356px) Image search: [Google]
967857858.jpg
35KB, 320x356px
Hard mode: make it sound not-edgy
>>
I've ghosted multiple people when they became inconvenient to me.

I've told my parents the DNA they gave me is trash and I have no intention of propagating it. I don't know how to make that sound anything but edgy.
>>
Beating my brothers if they got too loud/annoying while being a teenager. Nowadays they're still irritating the fuck out of me but I got my anger issues in better control, but I still ponder about punching them into a bloody mess everytime they get erratic.
>>
>>38177914
>I've told my parents the DNA they gave me is trash and I have no intention of propagating it. I don't know how to make that sound anything but edgy.

i've basically told my parents this without actually coming outright and saying it. same with my brother. they're so very clearly disappointed lol.
>>
>>38177981

when is this house of cards going down i wonder
>>
>>38177841
Broke up a marriage just to see if I could

I did
>>
Maybe not the worst thing, but probably one of the stupidest.
>Lied to my now ex-gf about a really personal thing because I was going through a hard time, and had to make shit up to feel good about myself

Later had to break up with her because of it, as it would ruin her if she ever found out
>>
>>38177841
>Got drunk with a friend and his childhood friend, who was this huge whale with a boyfriend who redefined my knowledge about betas upon first glance.
>Me whale and friend go to whale's house.
>Her mother is sleeping, her younger brother is out with friends.
>We get to her room and sit on her bed.
>Start making out with whale (no homo), we end up ploughing her, one in each hole, two in the cunt, the whole show.
>We are Eiffel towering, I'm getting blowned while my friend fucks her from behind.
>My friend pulls back too far and breaches her ass with a very respectable dick, all at once.
>She bites my dick. I instantly slapped her, followed by telling to her to shut up and keep sucking. Zero fucks given.
>Cum on her face, leave her with an eye shut for the 30 extra seconds my friend took to cum in her ass. No mercy or warning. She just took it.
>Go to sleep in her brother's room naked. Got woken up by him at 9 am, me being naked and shit.
>My friend and I leave.
>She isn't on the pill. The pill is 20 bucks in any pharmacy in my country. She says it's fine. Calls her boyfriend and asks him for a pill because she is worried the last condom they used had a small hole.
>beta boyfriend brings the pill.
>He also gave us a ride at 4am after having to drive for an hour just to pick us up that same night.

Obviously her mom heard everything, so we basically fucked her daughter silly, slapped the shit out of her, came on her face and then left, while she heard it all.
>>
>>38177841
Called my ex the day of the boston bombing since she lived extremely close by, we immediately start arguing, she accuses me of only calling because I was hoping she'd been a victim of it, I don't deny it, conversation ends very shortly after. That's the least edgy I can make it sound.

I unironically thought I was good person up until a few years ago, then I finally reflected on all of the petty shit I did as a kid and all of the horrible things I said to people I thought I cared about as a teenager and realized I was always kind of a piece of shit. I've tried to mellow out a lot in my 20s, that hot-blooded perpetually angry teenager is gone, but I'll still lash out at people anonymously.
>>
>>38178139
No offense but it most likely asn't you, some random guy talking about fake cheating isn't going to work. Maybe make them irritated for 5 minutes.
>>
File: eggs.jpg (324KB, 940x622px) Image search: [Google]
eggs.jpg
324KB, 940x622px
When I was 40 years old I used to set my alarm clock for 3:00AM, walk down to the grocery store, buy an eggbeater, come back home and place it on the doorstep and go back to sleep. I did this every single night for a year. My parents relationship was already on the hinges and every single morning this only added to their stress. I started to drop extremely subtle egg references now and then whenever I saw my dad relaxed to add to his trauma and paranoia, and I even one time found a chicken in the street and dropped it off in his shed. I would blame it all on my father when he'd ask me to back him up and say he's not crazy, and he eventually broke down. I placed hundreds upon hundreds of eggs all over the inside of his car. He called me a faggot and threatened to kick me out of the basement and abandon me at wal-mart. This only motivated me more, as I started to take note of his work schedule and began stealthily microwaving eggs and stinking up the house before getting rid of the evidence and going back to sleep 5 minutes before he'd wake up. Every night when waking up before work he would yell about the stench and wake my mother up, resulting in a fight. Sometimes I would hear my father hold my mother down and rape her at night while screaming about the martian egg niggers. The night finally came when he caught me inside his shed. He fell completely silent, just staring me dead in the eyes. After what felt like forever, he walked over, threw me over his knee, pulled my mother's panties down and spanked me for every egg's worth and more with a super-size deluxe limited time only "Beat the Devil Out of It" Egg Beater 3000 he bought from a special store. By the end I had cried an entire river of egg yolk all the way up to my butthole, and he held me down and made me lick it all up before chaining me down to the foundation. Mother left and now my father can only get hard with eggs, so he comes to the shed every night with his yolk lube and takes me to poundtown.
>>
>see missing dog poster
>lightbulb.jpg
>add number to my contacts
>text the guy "yo I found the dog"
>ignore him as he bombards my cellphone with calls and texts
>block him once it gets boring
>>
>>38177841
Is creating an abusive relationship bad?
>>
File: 1497468792751.jpg (28KB, 500x436px) Image search: [Google]
1497468792751.jpg
28KB, 500x436px
>>38177841
i fell for the love meme
>>
>cheating on girlfriend
>side chick thinks I'm really dating her
>she buys me a $80 concert ticket
>we have sex
>move to another city a week before the concert
>I never had any intention of going to the concert
>>
Instead of taking care of my mother with cancer, I left to go fuck around with fireworks. I came back to her blood on the floor and her absolutely out of it. She fell and hit her head pretty hard. She ended up passing away within a couple months and I can't help but think if I didn't leave that day I might've had a few more days, months, maybe years.
>>
>>38177841

As a teen I put my dick in my half sisters mouth, she was around 6 at the time. It's what I'm going to hell for and I'll deserve it.
>>
>>38179443
u hav becom the very thing we hate

cuntface pucciboi
>>
Chadded it up and pressured a relative to have a kid. Got to admit, got the idea from /r9k/
>>
>>38179453
Probably anon. You may have accidentally killed your mother.
>>
>>38179569
I look at it as I affected the death of my mother. The part that really kills me is I look back now, years later and realize how selfless and often in-pain she was and she still did her best (taking us to Dr appointments, making dinner often, trying to get us to be healthy, active, well-rounded). She didn't deserve a piece of shit for a son.
>>
File: 1499242454064.jpg (91KB, 618x800px) Image search: [Google]
1499242454064.jpg
91KB, 618x800px
fucked my sister as a virgin, Never had any gf since then.
she was the one who started it tho.
Hope god can forgive me someday.

repulsed by vagina since then.
not a fag tho.
>>
>>38179845
why does the fact you fucked your sister upset you?

I know it's a taboo and shit but did she rape you or something?
>>
>>38178650
he didnt even say that was how he did it though
>>
>>38177841
When I was 9 my neighbor yelled at me for setting ants on fire in the front yard. So I left nails in the street in front of his driveway, and deflated his tires.
>>
>>38179887
Stop asking so many fucking quesrion t.fed
>>
>>38180069
just trying to better understand the situation, and maybe offer advice on a different perspective on the situation.

sorry.
>>
File: image.jpg (142KB, 480x711px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
142KB, 480x711px
>>38177841
I offered sexual favors to my hot boss for a raise. What made it worse was he had 2 little kids and a wife.

It was a twist of fate, the day we scheduled to get busy in his office I walked in and he was crying. It turns out he got a call from one of our coworker's parents, saying he died in his sleep and can't work anymore.

I told him nevermind and I left. I didn't get that raise but I kept my dignity.
>>
I'm not a cutfag but I still convinced my sister to get her son circumcised. The doc apparently fucked it up and took off pretty much all of the shaft skin and a chunk of his glans.
>>
>>38177841
I forcibly made someone's heartbeat stop.
>>
File: 1499240524997.jpg (5KB, 224x225px) Image search: [Google]
1499240524997.jpg
5KB, 224x225px
>>38180178
I doubt that you could really do much.

sis is a slut dating like 3
2/3 guys a month on tinder.

I'm just trying to forget this shit.
It wasnt really a rape. i was just curious you know.
We where about the same age btw.

t.fed dont break my door plz
>>
>When I used to cyborg my assocoates and I would get drunk at local club
>usually the manlet of the group would be near incoherent
>all poorfags so nobody wanted to buy taxi
>put him in trolley from nearby shop and walk him home
>we would also stay there so it's not going out of our way
>one time I convinced everyone it would be a good idea to dump trolley on the road
>specifically just past the ridge of a hill on a 70km/h road
>literally i was just an edgy cunt who wanted to hurt someone
>virgin rage amirite?
>lay in wait 100m away in side street
>everyone else shitting themselves but I say I'll thrash anyone who tries to clear the road
>after about 10min a taxi coming the other way stops and moves it
>everyone tired by now, so go back
>it still bothers me that I was willing to get someone killed for my amusement
>>
File: 1498888802390.png (219KB, 556x646px) Image search: [Google]
1498888802390.png
219KB, 556x646px
>tfw no gf
>tfw no money
>tfw no future

looking for a job because im broke as fuxk.
literaly got two pants and 6 t-shirt.

9mm hole in my jacket in the back.
jacket smell like a nigger.

saved $8 for haircut.
got robed by sister she bought cigarrete with that money.
social anxiety issue.

i'm just gonna kill myself.send help
>>
>>38179845
how's that a bad thing you literal faggot
>>
>>38178650
>have a friend
>get out reee
>friend wants to bang married roastie
>feed him lines when they talk
>get him to convince her to drive to him to fuck
>divorces husband and drives a few states over
>they fuck
>friend goes full chad and nail and bails after 3 times
>roastie left homeless and divorced
>>
>>38177981
Are you oreganoally me?
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.