[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I can't ride a bike

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4

File: 2.jpg (37KB, 358x358px) Image search: [Google]
2.jpg
37KB, 358x358px
I can't ride a bike
>>
File: 1455645533823s.jpg (12KB, 250x241px) Image search: [Google]
1455645533823s.jpg
12KB, 250x241px
>>38175916
>too kek anon lels at your life
>>
>>38175916
just run if you want to do cardio?
>>
>>38175916
I can't either. My parents just didn't bother with me. My dad tried to teach me once and I fell. Like most kids, I was upset and didn't want to do it anymore and he just said "ok"
>>
I can. but i cant swim
>>
what kind of childhood did you bots have if you never learned to ride a bike or swim/fuck girls
>>
>>38175916
It was very difficult for me to learn how to do it since I'm dumb and coward.
>>
>>38175916
You can learn in a matter of days or even hours really.

It's almost entirely all psychological. The reason why kids have such a hard time and are constant falling over and driving into walls and shit is because they're kids and have shitty motor skills.

Just start off with pushing yourself forward bit by bit. Keep the handlebars straight and do it at night if you're worried about normies making fun of you for trying to learn.

>>38175983
riding a bike is more than exercise though it's really enjoyable.

>>38176764
That's trickier, cause you can't exactly go in a pool by yourself at night. There are adult swimming lessons and it definitely is a skill worth having.
>>
>>38176902
>riding a bike is more than exercise though it's really enjoyable.
you're right. come to think of it I haven't ridden a bicycle in a few years. I like the phrase "like remembering how to ride a bike" because it is so true
>>
I can ride a bike with no handlebars.
>>
>>38177064
I really like how the most minimal effort carries you at top speeds over great distances.

If I go for a jog I have to bust my ass just to go around the block and look at the same shitty houses I see everyday.
>>
>>38175916
>Can ride bike.
>tfw can hardly ride a skateboard.
>>
>>38176764
I can, but not officially
>>
>>38176817
>swim/fuck girls
basically the same
>>
>>38176036
shit dad t b h
>>
>>38175916
Motorcycle > bicycle

Get yourself a GSXR and learn on that.
>>
>>38175916
Me neither.
I wanted to ride a bike before, but my shithead siblings wouldn't let me.
Now I don't do anything in the house as r e v e n g e
>>
>>38175916
>>38176036
>>38180854
I figured out that it was a matter of sitting on the bike and pushing off with both feet at the same time. I learned when I was 18.
>>
>>38175916
That blows. Maybe pay someone $50 to teach you for a day? It's not too hard but you will fall a couple times. And still every once in a great while.

>>38176902
Do you not enjoy running? There's a reason why it's called a runner's high and not a cyclist's high.
>>
>>38180979
>asthma only acts up when I run
>wheeze loudly and sound like I'm dying
>no one runs with me
>don't get runner's high
>really, really boring
>get all hot and sweaty and gross unlike when I swim
>>
>>38181034
You've got to learn to appreciate the little things, anon. Also if you're not sweaty you're not working hard enough.

Running is a nice time to think about things or look at the scenery maybe with some earbuds in. It'll feel nice after you do it for a while.

Have you asked anyone to run with you?
>>
>>38175916
I can't drive and I'm 23.
>>
>>38181109
That's okay, anon. I didn't get my license until I was 26. Took three tries.
>>
>>38181094
I wheeze. I run slow. People give up on me. I prefer swimming.
>>
>>38177111
Awww yeah what up my flobot
>>
>>38181167
Sounds like you give up on you, anon. If you're not going to push yourself until you're a winded sweaty mess on foot why do you think you'll do it on a bike?

Unless you go on a dedicated bike path you're just going to crash on the street trying to go at speed and look like the world's biggest dumbass.
>>
>>38181226
I don't think I'd do it on a bike. I'm some other guy you're talking to.
>>
File: nicepostquote.jpg (91KB, 938x512px) Image search: [Google]
nicepostquote.jpg
91KB, 938x512px
>>38181274
Well okay then, anon. I guess I can give this to you at least.
>>
Don't worry I can't either, I also don't know how ro drive.
>>
>>38181315
>save the image because it's heartwarming and comfy
>look up the post number on archive
>"How would a SATA 3 beat a SATA 6?"
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>38180928
Huh. I'll keep that in mind next time I get the opportunity to ride a bike. Thanks for the tip.
>>
>>38175916
I CAN RIDE MY BIKE WITH NOOO HANDLEBARS NOOO HANDLEBARS
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.