[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Feels, talking,venting,comfy thread.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 3

File: 15 - J9hUaOZ.jpg (582KB, 1920x1095px) Image search: [Google]
15 - J9hUaOZ.jpg
582KB, 1920x1095px
I'm tired of all the shit threads about traps and gay stuff and those shit baits. Let's have a good thread.
>>
File: 1389249205833.png (19KB, 220x220px) Image search: [Google]
1389249205833.png
19KB, 220x220px
In my current state I am an abomination, a blemish, and I stand out from how much of a failure I am. I'll inevitably wind up homeless when my hiki dad dies. The problem with that is, I am incapable of interacting with humans or asking for help. If I asked for help I'd be a liar, as I cannot be helped. I never asked to be hiki. I asked for none of this. I ask people to kill me, to throw me away, and they don't. I can't leave my room. I'm incapable of mustering courage to hang like the rodent I am. I was born, but I've never wanted to live or to die. Assisted suicide should be a human right. My mother abandoned me and my father taught me fuck all. He's even worse than me. Born to a schizo and a hiki. I'm both. Fucking shit out of mary's sewer into this floating chunk of shit-eating rock rats. I used to wake up in the middle of the night in a panic, run outside and just run and run and run. I'd have a dream where I was someone else, where I wasn't a subhuman elephant man. All I could do was run, never stopping to think, desperately racing towards that dream. Perhaps I was just running from this one. I don't dream now. My life is a nightmare, so I don't differentiate anymore. Waking up and getting out of bed, the act of my feet hitting the floor, my reflection in the mirror, that first thought, I dread it every day. It feels like I'm at the gates of hell, getting ready to burn another day. I'm expired meat. Empty vessel. Ash and pig slop. When I look at people now I don't see living beings. I just see the shape of their skeletons and what they'll look like when they've rotted. The only relief I can hold onto is that I'm so used to stomaching garbage down my gullet here on earth that when I get tossed in the trash dumps of hell It'll be just like waking up in my bed.

Have a nice day!
>>
>>38174889
I think that's not a copypasta. I feel the same way Anon, but I have some good days too. It's easy to forget the good and focus on the bad. I often do that too. Try to focus on what's good. Even the smallest things. There is hope for everyone.
>>
>>38174889
might as well get bux and enjoy the hiki life: gaming pc, comfy chair, pizza delivery, etc. but exercise too.
>>
File: 1.png (236KB, 2428x1800px) Image search: [Google]
1.png
236KB, 2428x1800px
>>38174925
Nope it's not a copypasta but a lot of people always think my posts are copypasta and ignore me.

I don't have good days or hope anymore. I can't even focus on good or bad because my thoughts are completely disconnected and incoherent messes with no starting or stopping point. Only when I write do I manage to convey any form of structure or clarity, and even then it's murky. But yeah, there is nothing good. Not a single thing. I feel no pleasure and advice is futile. Just venting!

>>38174990
I don't have bux, I don't know how to drive, I don't know how to do any basic self-sufficient or responsible tasks and I live in the slums inside of the desert. I don't have an ID, I don't have healthcare, I don't have family members or a single relationship or acquaintance or person that knows I exist outside of hiki dying dad, I have debilitating schizophrenia and I can't go outside or interact with other humans, make eye contact or even step outside my door. I didn't go to school, learned everything I know on this computer someone donated to me 10 years ago and I wouldn't even be able to use a phone if I had one to order pizza. If I had bux I would give it to a hitman and place a hit on myself.
>>
>>38175178
One step at a time Anon. You can at least communicate online. Where do you live? If you're in USA I think you can get some help. If you do get help, that's at least something good my taxes are being used for.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.