[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Do you torture small animals anon?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: αρχείο λήψης (6).jpg (7KB, 192x263px) Image search: [Google]
αρχείο λήψης (6).jpg
7KB, 192x263px
>Do you torture small animals anon?
>>
>>38174455
I pour rubbing alcohol on bacteria
>>
>>38174455
I used to. Especially cats. Why?
>>
>>38174455
Yeah, tell your mom she was my bitch last night
>>
>>38174455
Dr. Phil looks like he has a hint of young John Cleese in that facial expression.

It's eerie.
>>
You spelled steal wrong last thread OP

Did you think I wouldn't notice?

DID YOU THINK I WOULD LET YOU GET AWAY WITH IT?
>>
>>38174578
Do you go to the shore and stil groceries?
>>
>>38174455
I've killed a lot of ant when I was a kid.
>>
>>38174455
i used to squeeze muh parrots and pinch my cat's tail when i was 12

i still cringe when i think about it 12 years later, and feel very sad

poor defenseless animals
>>
>>38174455
oh shit, I used to beat the shit out of my neighbor's cat when I was a edgy piece of shit kid, I stepped on it, kicked the shit out of it when I'm bored, burnt it's tail with a lighter for the lulz and threw dead cockroaches onto it's food bowl and lots of horrible shit I can't remember

Somebody fucking kill me right fucking now, poor cat.
>>
>>38174455
I had a cat that I really loved. I had a pile of sand in my yard and covered the cat in it. Left only the head out of the sand and laughed my ass off for a few minutes.
Later that summer I threw it over the fence while laughing maniacally.
That's all. It was a few years ago when I was younger. He used to go walking or fucking cat bitches somewhere. Some day he never came back home.

Rest in peace.
>>
>>38174532
Bacteria aren't animals though.
>>
I used to have thoughts of harming animals and making them suffer but I never acted on it.
>>
>>38174455
i walk all over ants and squash them under my feet
>>
File: patrician.jpg (7KB, 230x219px) Image search: [Google]
patrician.jpg
7KB, 230x219px
>>38174455
When I was a kid I once filled a cooler full of ice, piss and hot sauce and threw four kittens inside. I jumped around my room snapping my bones in and out of place as I spun the cooler on the tip of my finger like a basketball. In my other hand I was holding a selfie stick taking side angle pictures of my face looking off into the distance with a brilliant sophisticated glare. By the end of it my face muscles had become solid impenetrable steel. After just the right amount of spinning I brought it outside (being sure to carefully drag it along the wall making as much noise as possible to alert the mother cat from her slumber with their screams), shook it around like a malfunctioning sentient blender just like Mr. Wango taught me (when my mother was pregnant she hired a taekwondo instructor nicknamed "Blazing Fury" aka MR WANGO to roundhouse her stomach 100 times a night, shedding her stomach fat and allowing her to place and remove her ribs like legos and giving me a kickboxing Cesarean fuckstart to my soul), then promptly chucked the cooler down off the top of mt fuji, plummeting into the depths below. Much like the insect experiments with the piss swimming pools and bi-species glueing they had stopped screaming at that point and accepted death. I didn't even hear the thud of the cooler, so I created my own sound effects by flopping my dick around in my hands like a hot potato, echoing the primordial sound of mankind's dominance down through the valley. After that I went home and gave the mother cat lots of love and affection. Good times.
>>
>>38174455
I'd kill myself out of shame if I ever did that. No excuses.
>>
File: 1445722183259.jpg (68KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
1445722183259.jpg
68KB, 700x700px
Sleep was once disturbed by a mouse. I designed a trap and caught it.

Then I put it in a jar full of water and microwaved it. It died instantly.

I was only trying to spin it for like 3-4 seconds to see if it'll have any effects on it. I thought it'd take at least a solid minute for it to get cooked and die, but I was wrong.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.