[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does it mean if she only texts you around midnight?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

What does it mean if she only texts you around midnight?
>>
She has no morals and her mom didn't raise her right.
>>
She finds it easy to talk to you but not worth her time during the day. It's also possible that she wants to keep you a secret for various reasons. She could possibly masturbate about you regularly.
>>
>>38174373
It means she's drunk or high and thinks it would be a good idea to text you.

That's actually a good sign. It means she's not sure you like her, but once she's three sheets to the wind her inhibitions drop and she can't stop herself from texting you.

Booty call that shit before I do.
>>
that's probably after he bf goes to sleep so he can get up for work the next morning
>>
>>38174525

Lmao.

Sad lmao
>>
It means you're a fucking normie and posting anime doesn't make you fit in. FUCK OFF.
>>
>>38174391
>>38174424
>>38174485
>>38174525
>>38174591

But what if she always says that she's eager to talk to you? She also said that she talks to me last at the end of the day. Is that bad?
>>
>>38174647
Are you baiting or just autistic, she wants your dick
>>
>>38174647
yeah thats bad cause you get excited talking to the people you love first thing in the morning.
>>
>>38174373
Timezone differance?
Busy life?
Feels kicking in?
Honestly, you'd better ask her directly if she thinks there's a reason behind it.
>>
never respect a dumbfuck who texts you after 10pm

rude, uneducated, fuckboy
>>
>>38174684
How the fuck can you not Google the time and realize that texting people at 2 AM is not okay?

Fucking out of manner
>>
>>38174678
But how can I be happy if she thinks about me last? Is she saving the best for last?

>>38174684
No. She just goes to school in the morning and gets out around 7pm est.
>>
>>38174773
it means you're a chore dumb bitch
>>
>>38174373
She might be working night shifts and there's nobody else still up she could talk to, speaking from personal experience.

Or you're the last thing on her mind before bed.
>>
>>38174373
what do you mean? she only responds to your texts around midnight or does she randomly text you around midnight?
>>
>>38174932
Is the second one a bad thing

>>38174974
Both
>>
File: Gerudo.jpg (2MB, 1600x2070px) Image search: [Google]
Gerudo.jpg
2MB, 1600x2070px
What does it mean when a girl calls you "boo-boo"? I'm confused by this: Is it an insult?
>>
>>38175070
it means you're a gilbert grape ass nigga
>>
>>38175066
>Is the second one a bad thing
No it's a good thing, the first one is a pretty meh kind of feel.
>>
>>38175087
Oh fuck, I'm Johnny Depp?
>>
>>38175066
i don't think it's bad then, it's just when she has time
>>
>>38175112
>>38175219
Okay I will believe you guys for now and stop ignoring her at night.
>>
>>38175404
yeah, don't ignore her. that's bad
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.