[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>feels thread https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iy4 mXZN1Zzk

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 11

File: feeliewilliams.jpg (57KB, 645x909px) Image search: [Google]
feeliewilliams.jpg
57KB, 645x909px
>feels thread

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iy4mXZN1Zzk
>>
File: TfLdjaj.jpg (102KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
TfLdjaj.jpg
102KB, 1280x960px
>tfw you wasted your youth playing singleplayer games and shutting yourself off
>>
File: vgames.jpg (63KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
vgames.jpg
63KB, 600x400px
there is no misaki who would notice you and pull you out of the helplessness of your despair

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VW2mRF6-zJ0
>>
Anyone in Aus want to kill me? pls. No friends, gf left me 6 moths ago and aborted a baby (We originally decided to keep it and I was so ready and prepared, but she changed her mind and im abroken man now) wtf do I do?! Im in another state and dont know anyone. Fuck
>>
File: 7voctOE.jpg (58KB, 778x385px) Image search: [Google]
7voctOE.jpg
58KB, 778x385px
saderino bumperino
>>
File: 5LemU7X.jpg (47KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
5LemU7X.jpg
47KB, 800x600px
it sucks me in, but i can't stop
i have a craving to get to the bottom of human sadness
>>
>>38173627
Join us Emo's, its the true way to be
>>
File: Luz2gal.jpg (100KB, 900x675px) Image search: [Google]
Luz2gal.jpg
100KB, 900x675px
>new job
>coworker reads news
>says a small child was killed when something fell on him
>i don't feel anything
>just say "how unlucky"

i have distanced myself from emotion in order to be strong, but what have i become?
>>
File: J7HN81K.png (34KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
J7HN81K.png
34KB, 500x500px
i am afraid to let anybody know how dead i am inside
>>
>>38173752
Just pretend you aren't. That's what I do. Until it destroys me anyway.
>>
File: 3YLAbqG.jpg (33KB, 460x341px) Image search: [Google]
3YLAbqG.jpg
33KB, 460x341px
i will die an unloved virgin
>>
>>38173053
Robbie Williams looks like a tall midget.
>>
>>38173521
i'm so sorry for your baby anon, this reply just broke my heart
>>
>that feel when you promised yourself at your last job that it's your last job ever
>now unemployed
>want to be self-employed
>no idea how
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cinJDxLUsNY

>gf left me 4 months ago, still not over it
>hate my shitty job at McDonalds
>just drink and smoke cigs and weed to deal with life

fuck this gay earth
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y0j3xN5UWDY

Final scene of Synecdoche, New York. Great film of feels.
>>
>>38173053
I want to die, but am too hesitant to off myself. I myself well enough to know I'll be scraping by like this for an indefinite amount of time and at this point I don't even see the point in trying to change things. I want to get away from everyone, but I can't. I want to just live in isolation, but that's unrealistic for a person like me. Part of me hopes I can get wealthy enough to do so, but that won't happen. I'm coming to terms with a lot of things and wondering should I just do it.
>>
>>38174026
I feel the same man, I found someone but then lost her. Im a crazy social butterfly but dont have any friends, I want to be alone but at the same time I hate it. Sending love you way bro
>>
>>38174026
i am willing to lead this shitty life in hope i can find stability in it. i don't really have ambitions or many things i need.
>>
>>38173053
>talk to a qt in your class online cause you don't want to embarass her in front of her friends
>contact going well
>suddenly she stops writing back
>you didn't even once approach her out of anxiety
>you lost her forever after graduation
>>
File: 9512428.jpg (52KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
9512428.jpg
52KB, 500x500px
>tfw depressed but can't reveal it because I'll just be called weak
>>
File: black man among niggers.jpg (585KB, 1200x920px) Image search: [Google]
black man among niggers.jpg
585KB, 1200x920px
>when you are invested in an online game and trying to do well, but everyone else is a casual kiddie who just wants to pwn

Fuck you normies, this is the world to me, you are shitting up my better life.
>>
>tfw I have no motivation or drive to do anything and no matter how much I ponder it I just can't think of a convincing reason why I should give a shit about contributing to a world that I actively dislike
>>
My escapism has gone too far, way too far.

It's come to a point where my everyday behaviour and constant daydreaming are consumed by this fictional universe. And it's a completely autistic one too.
>>
File: 1498536891621.jpg (73KB, 732x620px) Image search: [Google]
1498536891621.jpg
73KB, 732x620px
>>38175509
I'm in the same situation. I kind of want to start lucid dreaming but I'm afraid that even though it might satisfy me more, I'll become even more consumed by my fantasies.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.