[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fellow Neets

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: 1466838020823s.jpg (15KB, 208x250px) Image search: [Google]
1466838020823s.jpg
15KB, 208x250px
How do you dodge beeing asked about employment when talking to a girl? Should you just joke about it? Every time a girl asks me about it, it's awkward and kills the little confidence that i had.
>>
say you do bitcoin trading or someshit like that, when asked to explain, respond that it is to complicated and not very interesting, or just get a job
>>
Say you walk cats or some shit.
>>
>>38172935
"I work from home"
"what do you do?"
"oh just some computer programming shit, it's boring I'd rather not talk about it"
jesus christ it's not that hard
>>
File: 1457830884162s.jpg (8KB, 208x250px) Image search: [Google]
1457830884162s.jpg
8KB, 208x250px
>>38172935
>Be me
>23
>KHV, NEET
>Been pretty much a recluse throughout latter high school and into college.
>Start lifting, jogging, getting /fit/
>See qt barista at Starbucks
>We hit it off -- she laughs at my jokes, etc.
>Find out she's studying to become a nurse
>Her Facebook page has all kinds of Wojak, Kek, and Pepe-related material
>About to friend her when my Dad knocks on the door.
>"Hey, champ, your mother and I think it's time you got a job. I'll drive you around to look for one today, and I won't take no for an answer."
>Me: "But, dad, it's all online nowadays."
>"Champ, it's all about taking the initiative, showing up, speaking with the manager, giving him a firm handshake, and telling him you want the job. Simple as that."
"Besides, we've got four places to visit. If one turns you down, there are three more that might snag you for a job. What've you got to lose, champ?"

FML
>>
"I'm between jobs"
>>
>>38173030
maybe its time to go to normiehood? at least your dad is trying to help you, some times you need to be pushed a little further to do something you know
>>
>>38172935
>I leech off the government and contribute nothing to society
It's that fucking simple.
>>
>>38172971
yeah good idea, i think i can build on that, thanks senpai

>>38172976
>walking cats
kek, that might actually work as a joke

>>38173013
well i am a bit autistic desu, the hard part is making it sound believable.
>>
>>38173030
>>38173098
This, i wish my parents would push me like this. be grateful anon. You can make it.
>>
>>38173101
>leeching off the government
I'm currently leeching off my parents, doesn't make things better, i know
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.