[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

NEET thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: 1397415572513.jpg (345KB, 599x846px) Image search: [Google]
1397415572513.jpg
345KB, 599x846px
What are some sicc NEET tips you've learned?

I'll start
NEET tip #1:
You can remove plaque films from your teeth by rubbing each tooth with a napkin and biting down on the napkins to clean under.

Never have to leave your chair to clean your teeth.
>>
File: 1497718426706.jpg (47KB, 541x417px) Image search: [Google]
1497718426706.jpg
47KB, 541x417px
>>38172712
tip #2 if you have cats that live in your room, you can dispose of your piss bottles every time you clean your cats litter box! makes it easier to not get caught
>>
I always keep a cumrag under my bed.
>>
>>38172924
>not having your mom steal napkins from Wendy's when she goes to get your nuggies
>>
>>38172940
I don't live with my mother and people in my house hate me, so I have to get by on my own.
>>
File: 1481570347989.png (24KB, 640x479px) Image search: [Google]
1481570347989.png
24KB, 640x479px
Good day NEETs, Wagey here.

Boy, I don't know how you do it. I'd be scared shitless of being kicked out everyday. But somehow, you make it work.Good on you, I guess.
>>
>>38172967
I'd refuse to get kicked out. You're underestimating manchild powers.
>>
Any UK neets here?
Is social anxeity/avpd enough to claim benefits?
>>
>>38172995
Not sure but you can buy LSD off the darkweb and overdose to get schizophrenia, easy autismbux.
>>
Saving and investing should be top priority for NEETs, IMO. That's where most of your money should come from.
>>
>rubbing your teeth with napkins or towels

i seriously hope you dont do this
>>
>>38174368
It works, same principle with gum or apples cleaning your teeth but you have to leave your chair to get apples and gum ruins your NEET cave.
>>
>>38174400
just because you're a neet doesn't mean you have to be an unhygienic slob anon...
>>
>>38172712
No NEETbux in my country sadly, I either be a wageslave or be a hobo
>>
Put a tiny hole in your piss bottle so that when you put your tip on the opening, the air pressure that tries to get out as you piss in gets out of the hole instead of spraying your piss on its way out.
>>
>>38172906
if you get any of your piss in the litterbox sometimes cats stop using it even after cleaning, I know from experience
>>
>>38172940
Tip; go to public bathrooms and pocket as much toilet paper as you can. Haven't paid for toilet paper in years using this easy trick.
>>
>>38173856
ummm...

schizophrenia is a condition where your brain deteriorates and breaks down to the point where you fucking go insane on several levels.

Are autismbux worth it?
>>
File: IMG_3945.jpg (52KB, 554x439px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3945.jpg
52KB, 554x439px
>>38174400
Swallow your gum like a champ
Spitting it out and disposing of it properly is too much work
>>
Got a script for xanny's for my panic attacks. What other pills do my fellow NEET's like
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.