[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Black Bot Thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 9

File: sQve7ET.png (71KB, 1248x1504px) Image search: [Google]
sQve7ET.png
71KB, 1248x1504px
>Half-black
>Had an afro
>Librarian lady at my college suggested I put it in dreads/rows
>Months later
>Shave hair
>Librarian lady says it looks nice but suggests I grow it out and put it in dreads/rows
S-should I do it
>>
>>38171815
No. Keep the head shaved and grow a beard for the mc ride look. Superior alpha grooming
>>
File: mw-1240.jpg (158KB, 1240x698px) Image search: [Google]
mw-1240.jpg
158KB, 1240x698px
>>38171829
>mc ride look
T H I S
H
I
S
>>
>>38171829
>>38171864
>mc ride look
but....
>>
>>38171907
He looks better with the shaved head. Hair like in that gif looks trashy
>>
>shunned by the blacks for not being a nigger almost all my life
>found refuge in the whites
Who know this feel?
>>
>ghetto nigga
>made it
>live among the whities
>live is comfy af honestly
>starting to invites my friends from home over less and less
>noticed my wardrobe was full of cumskin clothes

They're whitewashing me and I am totally okay with it.
>>
>>38172111
the white devil's lies possessed you man
you got the hebrew devil trips, hebrew number 6 looks like roman 1
it's a sign man
>>
File: 1496756162752s.jpg (3KB, 125x110px) Image search: [Google]
1496756162752s.jpg
3KB, 125x110px
>>38171815
>grow it out and put it in dreads/rows
grow a pair of balls and figure out what hair cut you want for yourself
>>
>>38172365
I manage to hate every haircut I have, would've kept the afro but it got too big and every time I got a "trim" the barber JUSTs me.
>>
>>38171815
>should I do it
Fuck no. Dreads are absolutely disgusting and I think far less of anyone who has them. Get the afro back and get a barber that isn't garbage.
>>
>>38172404
dude i know the feeling. i actually just got a haircut yesterday and the barber completely ignored my instructions.
[spoilers]i think im gonna try to learn how to cut my own hair from now on. i cant bother with hair styles.[spoilers]
>>
>>38172111
>made it
how, please give tips
>>
>>38172111
You don't sound like a robot.

>>38171815
Stop letting roasties control you.
>>
>>38172463
Not that guy but you can start by not being a useless NEET.
>>
>>38172463
I started out as a weed man. I learned how to manage my finances and talk to people that way. Started going to night school for business using my money from selling weed. Got a gig as an office manager and I'm on my way to getting into corporate. Remember to try and get work at companies that are outwardly liberal, they think hiring niggas is cool.
>>
File: IMG_4329.jpg (95KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4329.jpg
95KB, 600x800px
>>38172061
The whites keep you around as a token black friend.
Us blackbots and especially those of us mixed have only ourselves

We would be the only true robots but at least a qt sjw type might make us her fetish
>>
>>38172548
Since you experienced both sides: is the outrage against police brutality justified? Are cops overzealous assholes or are they acting the best way they can to maintain peace?

Not even an american, by the way.
>>
>>38172061
fuck off, ape. we don't want you
>>
>>38172841
Not him but another blackbot. Dindunuffin is real, if they just do as they're told nothing happens. But god damn niggers always try to fight and surprised when they end up hurt. Hell on memebook I saw niggers unironically defending a nigkid who was fighting a cop that tried to arrest him for stealing. The kid threw punches and then acted like he was gonna pull out a gun so the cop shot him. "B-b-but da kid din relly hav a gun doe, dem cops racis, he a gud boi dindu nuffin". Personally all my encounter with cops have been alright, literally nothing happens to me cause I don't start shit and talk properly.
>>
>>38172841
If I'm being real, yeah it is justified. I've met some chill cops but I remember as a kid how many niggas would get capped by cops for the stupidest shit. You hear about cases now but that shit would be covered up so easily then. Most of them are still being covered up today. The sprinkle a little crack on 'em joke is very real.

They used to patrol our neighborhood and straight up call people nigger or coon to get their attention. One time our window got hit by some stray bullets after a gang fight. When the police questioned my mom for information they were rude as fuck to her. When they left I heard them say "fucking niggers, you can't get shit out of them" because they forgot the window was gone I guess.

I get DWB all the fucking time even in a new car. These fags strut up to my car and are aggressive from the start. I start to get my fucking wallet and they always pull the "HANDS ON THE STEERING WHEEL BOY" shit on me. I'm fucking 27 years old and these pigs act like I'm some kid with a joint.
>>
>>38172958
>using the term nigger to describe other blacks with the false belief that you're not considered one
>>
>>38172963
There's stories like that here but I always wondered if it wasn't just a collective cop out, a boogeyman to blame for poverty and violence.

Would you say police brutality encourages gang violence or poverty? Maybe not even directly, maybe just creating disillusionment with a traditional, normal life.

>>38172958
So, why do you think blacks are aggressive to the law, then?
>>
>>38172463
Stop listening and glorifying shitty "hip-hop" lifestyle.
>>
>>38171815
Afro hair is the best, if you go back to that and keep it looking nice you can't go wrong.

t. afro anon
>>
>>38173104
Oh well, I know I'm not one at least.

>>38173108
Cause of group think/"""culture""". I know others that hasn't had anything happen to them, nor anyone they know, nor a friends friends yet they'll still pull the cops are racist shit. I don't think it's racism, I think it's bad cops in general cause where I live even whites are getting shot or killed as much as blacks. It's literally just shitty cops and the shitty stand your ground law.
>>
>>38172548
interesting, good job
>>38173132
but I never have..
>>
Speaking of hair what should I do with mine
>>
File: IMG_4332.jpg (289KB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4332.jpg
289KB, 960x1280px
>>38173249
Forgot pic related
Oregon trail
>>
>want a thick gf
>3 inch dick
>>
>>38173108
A lot of people stuck in the hood think that the rest of society is an elitist world made for whites exclusively. To them the police are like gatekeepers for that society. All they know is a world without the opportunities for a normal life which leads them into crime. I wouldn't say police are the cause but they are definitely contributors.
>>
>>38173278
Looks decent mang, maybe have someone make the back shorter around the nape/neck.
>>
>>38173278
I feel like mohawk type shit is popular for light skins right?
>>
>>38173470
I've seen that but I'm not a fan, they always look like douches with a mohawk.
>>
>>38173530
So you want to let them get bitches while you sit around alone? At least you don't look like a douche, right?
>>
>>38172365
>saving thumbnails
kill yourself newfag
>>
>>38173549
>you have to have a mohawk to get bitches
If you say so.
>>
>>38173575
It's not a mohawk it's the mindset. You need to compete. They're out there working hard and getting laid while you're too worried about being a douche.
>>
>>38173606
Now you're changing what we're talking about, I thought we were just talking about what haircut anon should get.
>>
>>38171815
Dont. You'll look like a thug nignog instead of a respectable normal joe who would rather fly under the radar.
>>
File: 1375332976901.jpg (281KB, 1600x1064px) Image search: [Google]
1375332976901.jpg
281KB, 1600x1064px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=62gVF5PSL-M&feature=youtu.be&t=54

>"Would you date a foreigner?"
>Those explosive yes'
>"No actually I meant a black guy"
>That instant faceturn, that reluctance

At least the girl in the red seemed genuine, one of the cutest too.
>>
>>38173760
I don't blame them. Most black americans are awful.
>>
>>38173808

The most painful part is you're not wrong.
>>
>>38172889
speak for yourself faggot, dont use we unless you say something objective
>>
>>38173760
When Japs think foreigner they think white guys and white guys are just more handsome and taller Japanese dudes, or at least that's what the Japanese public believes. They're scared/hateful of most everything else.
>>
>>38173896

Yeah I know. That complete 180 in reaction said more than their words ever will. You can tell by their response time and expression their true answers.

I think only the girl in red and the one with the hat actually meant what they said.
>>
Get big ass afro
some tattoos
big gold chain with clock hanging off it
MC hammer pants,
A Velvet shirt
Bandana
Get low rider
Get some homies
Couple of 40s
Some blunts
Glock an Uzi gold if you can afford
A grill so ya teeth be shining

Then y'all get the bitches dawg
>>
people always tell me to put my hair in dreads/braids/rows but i'm not going to do it because it's not my style AND dreads are a Rasta thing and i refuse to appropriate something with cultural meaning just cause it looks cool

also
>tfw can pass for black
>not actually black
>most girls aren't into me because they think i'm black
>those who are into black guys expect me to be like every other black guy out there, but get bored of me when they realize i'm not
>people avoid me because they think i'm black
>i don't care about being avoided, but their reasoning is what pisses me off
>>
>>38174183

>All the cons of being black without actually being one

Sorry man, what are you?
Thread posts: 49
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.