[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Literally the only thing I do every day is shitpost on 4chan

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5

File: 1469645267746.jpg (45KB, 314x311px) Image search: [Google]
1469645267746.jpg
45KB, 314x311px
Literally the only thing I do every day is shitpost on 4chan and listen to music.

I don't read anything, I don't play video games, I don't watch any movies or shows.

Fuck my life.
>>
Music is superior to televisions, movies, and vidya.
>>
>>38171283
What's your health like? Find some national parks near you and go hiking. If you have all that free time
>>
>>38171283
change your life.

I believe in you.
>>
Same, don't know why it's like this

I've tried to fix it so many times, I always end up back here.

Everything feels pointless, I don't feel fulfilled after doing anything, even if I enjoy that thing it still feels pointless having done it.
>>
>>38171364
this. just bee yourself.
>>
>>38171352
Not OP but basically the same, I don't have a license
>>
>>38171631
>Everything feels pointless, I don't feel fulfilled after doing anything, even if I enjoy that thing it still feels pointless having done it.
This is me too. Even if I enjoy something like a book, or a movie, or a personal project, after I'm finished I still feel empty. The amount of effort it takes to do everything is 100% more than the reward. Music is the only escapism that works
>>
File: 1496291783221.jpg (60KB, 550x366px) Image search: [Google]
1496291783221.jpg
60KB, 550x366px
>introduced to vidya too late and never got good at it
>too lazy for vidya
>sheltered by parents so never watched same movies or shows as everyone else
>read slowly and lost motivation to read books
>shit taste in anime
>shit taste in music
Why does this have to be me?
>>
>>38171283
Same. Very rarely I'll watch a movie but I'm lazy to find good ones. I already watched all the movies I heard of on 4chan over the years.
>>
>>38171283
if you need a lot interaction w/ people to get through I wouldn't feel to bad about it. if its starting to have negative effects on you try changing things a little at a time >>38171364
>>
>>38171364
How do I change my life?
>>
>>38171283
I do nothing but shitpost and listen to Saint Anger on repeat. You still have redemption. You don't consider Saint Anger the only good album out there.
>>
File: IMG_0901.png (1MB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0901.png
1MB, 750x1334px
I've spent all summer laying in bed watching YouTube videos, waiting for my next semester of classes to start.

Someone end this cyclical nightmare
>>
>>38171283
>Literally the only thing I do every day is shitpost on 4chan and listen to music.
>I don't read anything, I don't play video games, I don't watch any movies or shows.
>Fuck my life.
I do the same to be honest
Except without the music
Just 4chan
>>
>>38173842
that sounds painful as hell
>>38173806
same, but my attention spam has degenerated so much i cant watch yt vids anymore
>>
I too am pathetic and have lost interest in most of the other vices I escape into baring this one. I like you friend, you're like me; continue sharing this general position that binds us because I have few friends.
>>
I have no sympathy for you. Get a job.
>>
>>38174057
How? With a firm handshake? No one wants a 23 year old with no prior experience.
>>
>>38174141
Go work retail or a at restaurant. Sign up with a temp agency and see if they can get you anything. Sign up for some CC classes if nothing else.

I have no sympathy for some stupid spoiled faggot who cries about how sad it is to stay inside all day jacking off to anime. The rest of the world has problems too, you're not unique in the slightest.
>>
>>38174355
Alright dad, i'll do just that. Look him in the eye and give him a firm handshake. Thank you for the advice.
>>
Sounds like depression mayne. I have MDD. I know the feel.
>>
how do we get out of this life? the complete isolation has ruined my brain. normal people will sense how fucked i really am.
>>
I think friends/company help, I'm in the same position but I fantasize about getting friends. I'm turning 25 soon but I still have some hope of finally getting some company and growing up.
>>
>>38171283
why are you telling us that? what did you hope to accomplish?
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.