[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

These are the requirements for a male to date: >be reasonable

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_4606.jpg (97KB, 640x826px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4606.jpg
97KB, 640x826px
These are the requirements for a male to date:

>be reasonable attractive (at least a 7)
>have your own income
>have a car
>be outgoing and driven
>be a natural leader and charismatic
>be at least 6' tall
>have had a lot of experiences and other cool shit
>be creative and educated
>always have plan the date so she haves fun

These are the requirements to date as a woman
>be at least a 6/10 with makeup and sit around looking pretty
>smile when a guy you like talk at you

seems very fair to me
>>
>blames women for all his problems
>complains when women won't date him
Gee, I wonder if there's a correlation
>>
>Be African.
>Be African.

Geez mate, that made me chuckle.
>>
i met my husband over the internet and didn't know what he looked like until we met irl. he's 5'7", a college dropout, never had a job until i pulled stings at work and got him one, and still can't drive at 25. he's perfect and those things i stated are just facts, not things i would actually care about.

dating offline is stupid, the guys i attempted to date all just wanted to fuck or borrow money from me constantly.
>>
>>38170987
>>blames women for all his problems
He never blamed women for his problems you dumb dog fucking roastie
>>
>>38173881
Is he good looking? Does he have a big penis?

Wait why am I asking. Of course he is, otherwise you wouldn't be with him.

I know I'm falling for a bait, but women often really think this.
>>
6/7/8 rule, you idiot
>>
>>38170987
It's not his problem that women have standards that make him alone. That's their problem.
>>
>>38173910
he's super girly and cute (something i was secretly hoping for) and his dick is 5 inches, 5.5 if i let him sweat. don't be so scared, the world is a weirder place than you think, but in a good way.
>>
>>38173936
What? Never heard this rule
>>38170954
>ftw I'm all those things except attractive and still never even kissed a girl
>guys way less successful than I am have gfs just because they're attractive

Your thing is a meme, the only thing that matters is being attractive.
>>
>>38174052
So in other words, he's attractive. Good.

If you are not at least tall, attractive, rich or hung then forget about having a partner. And I mean any partner at all.

Short, ugly, poor and small dicked guys aren't good enough even for the absolute bottom of the barrel women.
>>
I am a 4/10, work as a dishwasher for fuck all money and live in a tiny one bedroom studio apartment, grew up in an abusive home and have literally 0 friends because of my mental illnesses. I have a girlfriend that I think is a 7/10, earns twice as much as I do working an office job with a family that accepts and loves me. There is more to life than your pathetic Chad/Robot dichotomy. People are just people, who really can't get put into such broad groups.
>>
>>38174098
You're probably much better than you claim to be.

Tall, hung? As for your looks, either you are severely underestimating yourself to help your argument or severely overestimating your girlfriend to help your argument and also because you've been blinded by the roastbeef in your eyes. I'd say the second option is more likely.
>>
File: 134563578.jpg (22KB, 612x408px) Image search: [Google]
134563578.jpg
22KB, 612x408px
You're forgetting a firm handshake son, how do you expect to get a girlfriend if you can't show her you have the strongest grip in town.
>>
>>38174090
he fits into just one of these categories, not all of them..and even if he wasn't attractive i would still be with him.
>>
>>38174151
What's your situation huh Anon?
>>
>>38174151

I'm 5'8, fairly ugly face wise I think with dark brown eyes and shit cheek bones. Average at best. 7 inches down there, but we went on several dates before she ever found that out and already had a connection. She's 5'4 with dark brown hair and almost grey eyes with super pale skin. Her tits are kinda small but has a good ass. I think she's attractive, at least way out of my "league"
>>
>>38174201
Yeah, so as I said before. CHAD OR DEAD

>>38174204
What exactly do you mean.

>>38174205
Yeah, so hung.

It's like OP is saying. No chance unless you're a Chad.
>>
>>38170954
have chad face and don't be a complete social failure are the only real requirements

the rest comes on autopilot
>>
>>38174238
>What exactly do you mean.
Like, where are you in life, your job, your level of social interaction, your history, etc. Anything that SHOULD matter to a girl
>>
>>38174389
And the point of you asking?
>>
>>38174238
you seem sad. if you want me to play match maker, ask nice and i might do you a solid :3
>>
>>38174460
And you seem like someone trying to troll me. So fuck you. Every woman deserves to die.
>>
>>38170954
>everything applies to me except I'm a 2 or 3/10
>will never touch a girl
Life is a meme
>>
>>38174478
that's also sad and makes me just want to help you more. sorry you have had such bad experiences, it's a shame.
>>
>>38174081
Be at least a 6
Be 7' tall
Have an 8" benin
>>
>>38170954

You niggers really will pull at any excuse you might get, wont you? Look m8, I have an absolute CHAD friend who spreads his seed around like a madman. He is banging prime teen puss every week without any effort. Obviously genetically superior and well rounded you will say, well, lets take a look:

>22 y/o and visibly balding already
>busted teeth
>chubby as fuck
>I am exactly 6' tall and he is a head lower than me
>does some dead-end job in a bar
>lives at his moms place and his family is not exactly well off
>does not even have a license, let alone a car
>neither creative nor especially educated
>no special skills or somehing extraordinarily interesstig about him
>drinks and smokes a lot
>obviously overcompensates for shortcomings by being a volatile prick at times
>only things he has going for him is a somewhat attractive face and his outgoing, open character

You are just not using your cards right guys. This defeatist attitude is what kills everything for you.
>>
File: old fuck.jpg (21KB, 480x320px) Image search: [Google]
old fuck.jpg
21KB, 480x320px
>>38174200
George, I couldn't agree more. Kids these days seem to underestimate the need for a firm handshake. I don't see how they can get a job, or girlfriend without that! I'm going to call my grandson Anon to remind him about getting a job. In case you forgot- it's simple. Ask for the manager, look him in the eye, tell him you want the job, and give him a firm handshake. It's too easy!
>>
>>38175674
Like I've been saying, having an attractive appearance is the only thing females care about
>>
>>38174098
5'8, 5/10 face, have a job and a car, no gf and no girl ever paid attention to me

>b-but you're boring
what is even having boring? i have a lot of hobbies and read about stuff constantly, my male friends like to talk to me because they say i'm knowledgeable
>>
>>38170987

I don't think any of us complain about women in public you fucking autist.
>>
>>38175674
ive never seen any of these magical manlet chads that apparently everyone has seen
>>
>>38177119
It's all bullshit made up by normies who think they're being nice by trying to "debunk" our beliefs with fake anecdotal evidence.
>>
>>38170954
Sorry to be the one to tell you, but life is not fair.
>>
>>38177622
It's not fair but it shouldn't be unreasonably unfair like it is. This is fucking stupid and I hate living under chad's and cunts' tyranny.
>>
>>38170954
>>be african
>>be african

what did he mean by this
>>
File: smugwojak4v2.png (32KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
smugwojak4v2.png
32KB, 640x400px
>>38170954
What about these requirements?
>become a girl (male)
>be cute
>>
>>38177949
>>be African
>>be nigger
Get it now anon?
>>
>>38174081
6' height
7" dick
8/10 looks
This is the bare minimum to lose your virginity
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.