[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who else is preventing themselves from committing suicide on

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 8

File: aigis2_695.jpg (139KB, 350x484px) Image search: [Google]
aigis2_695.jpg
139KB, 350x484px
Who else is preventing themselves from committing suicide on the off chance that robot AI waifus will be invented in the near future?
>>
File: 1498325810514.jpg (81KB, 440x538px) Image search: [Google]
1498325810514.jpg
81KB, 440x538px
I'm gonna get my masters degree in AI for my waifu, so yeah.
>>
File: 658385.jpg (179KB, 573x800px) Image search: [Google]
658385.jpg
179KB, 573x800px
>>38169780

Hate to break it to you pal but AI robot waifus will be exactly this in the future:
-always on, always listening
-the eyes serve as a camera watching you
-glorified expensive walking talking advertisements who recommend you products based on the history it communicates with you under the guise of it being "intelligent"
>which in turn
-makes companies money
>which in turn
-helps subsidize the cost of the robot to make it affordable

You will not be able to mod it, the state owns it, because laws will be in place so that the robot does not act on terrorist accord. You will not own it but pay a subscription model like a car. You will not truly own it because you cannot hack it. Only the rich will be able to truly own a robot wife and mod it.

But look on the bright side VR will be perfected long before robot wifes.
>>
>>38169861
I mean just look at the cost for a plastic fuck toy. 15k-20k for a good doll. You sure as hell won't be able to afford a machine.
>>
>>38169861
And what happens when money becomes meaningless because the robots are doing all our jobs as well as being our gfs? And what happens if you absolutely never listen to your adbot?
>>
>>38169861
>But look on the bright side VR will be perfected long before robot wifes.
You mean like full on brain jack VR? That would make robo waifus obsolete
>>
>>38169913

Jobs will move to the virtual world. Those jobs can be manned with robots controlled by humans in a virtual space so no need to commute. This saves travel and opens the jobs to foreign workers. Technology will make more jobs, not remove them. Don't believe in the "robots will make us jobless" meme.

Crypto will eventually become the new currency or the yuan takes over w/e. Video games or e-sports will be a way for losers like us to make bitcoin.

>And what happens if you absolutely never listen to your adbot?

It'll behave like a real women when you don't listen to her...no pussy for you until you buy a box of recess oreo buttercup cookies for her to enjoy (which she can't eat).
>>
>>38169984
how will technology make more jobs exactly?
>>
File: 1411571444723.jpg (491KB, 900x998px) Image search: [Google]
1411571444723.jpg
491KB, 900x998px
Is there some kind of IRC or something for people that like this stuff?
I think there was a thread trying to make it a general but it failed miserably.
>>
>>38169998

Did you know you could have been a youtuber back in the 90s? It's the same thing--we don't fucking know yet. We're at that stage in life where the kids today will have jobs we would have never been able to even conceive in our minds possible.
>>
>>38169984
Who would agree to pilot the robot to do farm work when the bot can do it on its own? Who would agree to pay a human when the bot does it for free?

What if you rape the adbot? Also, why would you get a shit ad bot with a personality thats not anime?
>>
>>38170024
People can be youtubers because ads want to market to people, but who needs to push a product when you dont need to earn money to eat?

If the robots build everyone a mansion and do all the work to give everybody steaks, then why do people need to do anything other than passion products? And why would the rich likit the number of rich people if it didnt effect their quality of life?
>>
>>38170045
>Who would agree to pilot the robot to do farm work when the bot can do it on its own?

You've never worked in a farm. Try telling a robot to catch a hen back in the cage or handle eggs without fucking up. It'll be a long time when robots are perfect like that.
>Who would agree to pay a human when the bot does it for free?

The robot isn't self-aware. We're still trying to perfect computer vision.
>What if you rape the adbot?
I'm sure there will be a safety chastity to prevent the robot from being raped in public while it's running errands for you. The same lock will keep you out.
>Also, why would you get a shit ad bot with a personality thats not anime?
>implying the animebot will be any different
>>38170091
money will not go away

you'll have that 'basic income' thing but the elite will never allow you to live a paradise
>>
>>38170140
You know, i could deal with blue balls if my waifu was only sexually useable by me. That chastity lock is a great idea my dude.
>>
>>38169861
I am rich
Origuhvds
>>
>>38170214

You have a small sum of $100,000 down?
>>
>>38170271
Yes
Well my parents do and they would give it to me despite being a 20 year old virgin socially retarded NEET because I'm their only child and heir
I've made a lot of money with cryptocoins too but it's just a game to me
What i really want is a gf just 1 (one) gf goddamn
Can I get robot gf
>>
File: 1383003254090.png (149KB, 384x384px) Image search: [Google]
1383003254090.png
149KB, 384x384px
>>38169861
>implying I'm not already saving up a ton of money for this or any other scenario where I wouldn't be in full control of my robot waifu
Even at that, all I'd need of her is to keep me company. As long as she has that function I would be more than willing to put up with anything else.
>>
File: stupid-robots.gif (498KB, 450x338px) Image search: [Google]
stupid-robots.gif
498KB, 450x338px
>will never be a robot ai waifu

why live
>>
>>38170691
If you live long enough you can be a cyborg, then a ghost in a shell. Then you are no different from robot. But will gender have meaning in that state of existence? Probably.
>>
>>38170691
>you will never ascend into the assimilation of all AI and become a god
>>
>>38170735
an ideal life desu

>>38170823
that's not what a good waifu does
>>
>implying you will ever be able to afford a robot ai gf
>>
>>38170930
One step ahead of you, baitposter. I intend to make six figures out of college.
>>
>>38170899
Her ScarJo > GitS ScarJo
>>
File: 1475655867634.gif (547KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1475655867634.gif
547KB, 250x250px
>>38169780
>Who else is preventing themselves from committing suicide on the off chance that robot AI waifus will be invented in the near future?
Present. Good to see there are other anons here who are on the same page as me.
>>
File: elliot 3DPD.jpg (84KB, 1159x744px) Image search: [Google]
elliot 3DPD.jpg
84KB, 1159x744px
Right here OP.
I'm less excited about full on robot waifus and more excited for great VR. Sex dolls right now have a serious uncanny valley problem and I doubt they'll perfect that and make it somewhat affordable before I get so old that I end it. VR waifus on the other hand really interest me. I've debated falling for the tulpa meme so that I can hug and spend time with a mind gf but I'm worried about eventually regretting it a few years down the line and having to get rid of a mental construct.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.