[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is this a good plan to combat rape culture?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

File: PED5UIV.png (565KB, 1280x1035px) Image search: [Google]
PED5UIV.png
565KB, 1280x1035px
Is this a good plan to combat rape culture?
>>
rape culture is this another term Americans get obsessed with.

Like SJW's or the 'LGBT community'.

Americans...
>>
I don't really understand what she is trying to say
>>
>good idea
>Idea a girl had
Chose one and only one
>>
>>38169224
She's saying
>Stop thinking someone close to you could be raped
>Fixate on how those close to you might rape you
She is right though, in a sense. Most rape and molestation is someone you know.
>>
Not really. I can't proactively prevent by brother or father from raping (I would have to be physically beside them in any moment). But I can give my mother and daughter tools to be safe, smart, and if necessary well-armed to fight rape.
>>
>>38169254
That's retarded in both cases actually. What's even more retarded is to think only girls and women can get raped. When they talk about a pedo raping someone at the news, it's a boy like half the time.
>>
>>38169311
It's actually higher in boys. Gender-confused boys most of all. It's a bit of chicken and egg though, as to whether they started wearing skirts before or after uncle's night time visits.
>>
>>38169114
Yes, we need more empathy with rapists. After all they're just suffering sexual emergencies.
>>
>>38169114
Mmm... rapists aren't so terrible after all
just guys like us who made a mistake
really made me think
>>
>>38169254
>to you might rape you
>She is right though, in a sense. Most rape and molestation is someone you know.
No you autist she is saying start looking at men and those in your family who are men as rapists. So you can teach them not to rape, because under her delusion all men rape. And there is a rape epidemic which there isn't but her feeble mind can fathom that.

No guy wants to fuck your roastie. Now go fuck your dog and leave men alone. You ain't shit, yall vaginas are nasty af.
>>
>>38169114
>frame rapists as part of the brotherhood of man
this seems like a bad idea
>>
>>38169536
they are though, so... hmmm there is that aspect of it
>>
>>38169224
She is saying someone very close has raped me/someone I know.
>>
>>38169229
>idea posted on any social media
>good idea
ftfy
>>
File: 1444024932642.jpg (42KB, 500x557px) Image search: [Google]
1444024932642.jpg
42KB, 500x557px
>>38169114
how shitty do your genetics have to be for you to be related to a rapist/molester

I mean these same normies who would want to rag on me for being autistic and socially awkward are like inherently hypersexual violent and antisocial. Maybe "rape culture" really is the fault of women collectively for being attracted to men with those qualities.
>>
>>38169114
>every male is a potential rapist
instead of
>every female is a potential rape victim
What's the next step? Lock every dick in a chastity cage as a precaution?
>>
>>38169114
You know you're fucked when you have less ambitious resolutions than all of /r9k/
>>
>>38169847
>What's the next step? Lock every dick in a chastity cage as a precaution?
Only the whitebois. They're the only ones who rape because they get frustrated at the lack of pussy they get. The more marginalized groups are fine though and i don't think we need to put them through any more inconvenience.
>>
>>38169114
so what empathise with the rapists? because that's the logic behind daughters and sisters
>>
>>38169889
minorities cannot rape because it is a combination of forced sexual congress AND societal power structures and they are lacking the latter
>>
>>38169936
Exactly, which is why only whitebois should have the forced chastity cage. Not to mention this could be looked at as sort of a recompense for past wrongdoings.
>>
>>38169936
how do liberals decide which disenfranchised group is more deserving of mention than another?

like they have this willingness to call all black people oppressed or powerless even if they're college educated high income earners living comfortable lives but won't admit that a white male working a blue collar job and living in an apartment or trailer has less power than most-all other people in modern society

or do we have to ignore specific cases for it to make sense?
>>
>>38169983
Politics has become more and more detached from reality ever since women got the right to vote.
>>
>>38169114
>>38169548
leave sjw:s
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.