[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Mixed race feels

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 7

File: ccc9a9caa593ca378e23ae6f2ced145c.jpg (926KB, 2719x3600px) Image search: [Google]
ccc9a9caa593ca378e23ae6f2ced145c.jpg
926KB, 2719x3600px
>half Colombian half white.
>Veterans from my white side of family ranging from WW2 German soldier who moved here to American Vietnam vets.
>White facial features but slightly tan skin
>Automatically assumed to be Mexican because of skin and mainly my name.
>Mexican culture is not the same as South Americans and I find alot of Mexicans to be obnoxious.
>Get called spick and beaner and told to go back to Mexico.
>Was born in the United States.
>Got in fights at school.
>AP Language arts courses in high school yet people assume English is my second language.
>Don't even know Spanish
>Always awkward when dealing with other Hispanic people who expect me to know Spanish.
>In elementary school there was a nationality day and they made me hold a Mexican flag, parents flipped shit over this.
>I sometimes pass as white, especially in the winter when my skin isn't tanned by the sun.
>Been called a "white boy" by blacks and Hispanics, but called a beaner or even nigger by white people.
>>
>>38169041
I feeeeel you OP

>half colombian half white too
>used to look racially ambiguous as a kid
>grown up now and just look 100% white
>super spanish-ass name that sounds ugly when english speakers say it
>colombian family pretends they can't understand me even though my spanish isn't even that bad
>when I've been down there they talk about me like I'm not in the room
>they also resent my family cause my dad married a white woman and left the country and makes more than all of them now

In all honesty it's not that bad. Hispanics are rare where I'm from so I've always been kind of a novelty. Same thing though, get called white boy by latinos and everyone else, Colombian by white people. Kind of glad I haven't had a cultural affinity to build a false identity around. My sister's different though and her whole identity pretty much revolves around the 'experience' of being mixed-race. In the end you're gonna be ostracized by multiple social groups for arbitrary reasons. Who cares if some of those happened to be cultural.
>>
File: wojakrage.jpg (60KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
wojakrage.jpg
60KB, 700x700px
>the god awful fucking pubes that grow from your head

MAKE IT STOP
>>
File: maxresdefault (2).jpg (83KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (2).jpg
83KB, 1280x720px
It's not so bad. I appreciate what God has shown me, but I don't want to be here anymore.
>>
>half palestinian half german
>german side was ww2 vet who fled to Peru
>Arab side was Catholics who fled to peru
>born in Peru, spanish is my first language
>spics automatically speak Spanish to me without knowing me (usa)
>tfw jew fro and jihadi beard if left untrimmed
>tfw 5"6 manlet
>tfw part white but still ugly brown person
>>
Mixed race is only bad if mixed with Negroid.

Carry on
>>
File: 1485174696044.jpg (6KB, 240x240px) Image search: [Google]
1485174696044.jpg
6KB, 240x240px
>>38169041
>be me
>be Eurasian and Native American
>everyone thinks I'm black, Mexican, Puerto Rican, Dominican, Middle Eastern, Indian, or some weird fucked up amalgam of any of the aforementioned
>get told to go back to whatever country they think I'm from
>consistently asked "Do you speak English?" when strangers need something from me
>people unironically assume I'm a doctor and start asking for medical advice
>consistently fought through out my younger years (with both blacks and whites) to defend either myself or my little brother (who looks white)
I fucking hate everyone, desu.

>tfw the only plus side to all of this is that I'm successful and grills approach me when I just stand there doing nothing
>>
Guatemalan mixed with German and some other Euro country. Light brown, been called Mexican lots of times due to my height (Guatemalans are short to be honest), don't speak Spanish to other latinos even though I know it.
>>
>Half filipino and black (some white somewhere down the line)
>White people make a lot of black jokes - Can't even tell I'm half asian
>asks me if it makes me uncomfortable when referencing a rap song and the word "nigga" comes up
>black people get offended when I say nigga because they can't even tell I'm black

People will say some racist shit in confidence to you because you're "barely [x race]"
>>
>>38169041
>>half Colombian half white.
>mixed
All Colombians are mixed you stupid cunt.
>>
>>38169041
>>38169778
Soldier on, guys. Colombia is a fucking shithole, you're living the dream.
>>
Because of the people like you, i learned that i should never ask a weird looking people where are they from.
>>
>>38169041
>>Been called a "white boy" by blacks and Hispanics, but called a beaner or even nigger by white people.

wow, that fucking sucks, man
>>
File: 1467139745648.png (409KB, 1600x960px) Image search: [Google]
1467139745648.png
409KB, 1600x960px
I looks like a Galician with some South Russian and Latin feature.
People generally thinks I have a full french ascendance until they hear my name, then they always ask me if I am polish. It's funny because outside of french I only speak spanish and have links with my spanish family.
>>
File: 1499202874955.png (230KB, 548x642px) Image search: [Google]
1499202874955.png
230KB, 548x642px
>Half Filipino Half Italian
>Hairy as a monkey
>Short as one too
At least filipino women have low standards.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.