[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>casually bring up the knot in front of any single woman with

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

File: Demon Pepe Smug.png (1MB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
Demon Pepe Smug.png
1MB, 500x500px
>casually bring up the knot in front of any single woman with a large dog
>she always becomes visibly flustered
>>
3 for 3, I'm batting 1000 here.
>>
>>38168907
>things that never haplened for 400 alex

They dont even know what a knot is. Most girls just see their dog as a pupper you wacko
>>
>>38168907
What the fuck is the knot? I know I've been living under a rock for a while, but I'd like to know
>>
>>38169076
It's the female equivalent of MGTOW.
>>
>>38168907
>the knot
What is this thingg
>>
File: nothing to tuturu about.jpg (28KB, 500x387px) Image search: [Google]
nothing to tuturu about.jpg
28KB, 500x387px
>Gf admitted to giving a dog a hand job when she was younger
>Wants a big dog now
NOPE
>>
Women are gross dude. They have sex with dogs but get mad when you say anything sexual to them and act like they don't want a man.
>>
>>38169426
Mate, you know if it comes down to choosing between you and a big fucking dog shes going to choose the dog.
>>
>>38169450
I wouldn't put it past her. If she did though, I would sit on the dog's back and slit its throat in front of her.
>>
>>38169446
Irrational women, who woulda thunk it?
>>
>>38169460
You do realize thats a crime?
And that would give her fuel for hating you and loving the dog more.
You would go to jail or get a restaining order and she would just get an even bigger dog.
>>
Don't act like you loser virgins wouldn't fuck a female husky if you had the chance.
>>
>>38168934
Thats really not true.
If theres one thing I know, girls are obsessed with sex.
Its pretty much all they talk about, which is kinda ironic.
>>
>>38169488
Thats kinda gross.
Also i dont know if id fit in a dog
>>
File: pepe devilish 2.jpg (10KB, 158x200px) Image search: [Google]
pepe devilish 2.jpg
10KB, 158x200px
>>38169486
I don't know, I think she would be too frightened of me at that point. She's quite timid as it is. As it bled out, I'd tell her she's next if she tries to help it. Then we'd watch it bleed out together. Then I'd tell her to bury it. If she can get off using the dog, so can I.
>>
File: image.jpg (88KB, 608x600px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
88KB, 608x600px
>>38169506
If your dick can fit in a human vag it can fit in a husky too.
>>
>>38169539
Dogs are for pets!
Not lewds!
>>
>>38169581
But if my dog doesn't want lewds why does she rub her cummies on me when she's in heat?
>>
>>38169516
Not previous anon, but fuck man id pick the dog over you too.
>>
>>38169641
Admittedly, I am not a very warm person. But then, I have never been short of sexual partners either.
>>
>>38169651
Why do you find it just so hard to accept that your gf likes big dogs? Its natural.
>>
>>38168907
How do you "casually" bring up a dogs penis in a conversation?
>>
Cute girls taking the red rocket is pretty hot anons. Why not let sparky Thunderknot have a go. I'm sure she could come back to you after experiencing how hot he is inside and how much he stretches her out :3
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.