[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you view yourself as a good person, /r9k/?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: PBPB.jpg (33KB, 560x560px) Image search: [Google]
PBPB.jpg
33KB, 560x560px
Do you view yourself as a good person, /r9k/?
>>
I've done more good things than the average normiescum and I consider the feelings of other people close to me so yeah I guess. When I'm on 4chan I stop giving a shit though.
>>
I think I'm good by my own standards

However everyone else thinks I'm a piece of shit because I'm a maladjusted sperg.
>>
No. I'm selfish, lazy, and narcissistic. It feels like there's nothing I can do about it. I'm a sack of bones and chemicals and my actions and feelings are a product of that . that's why i don't have any friends and I'm still a virgin
>>
>>38168474
Yes. Practically Jesus Christ without the super powers.
>>
No, I'm fucking terrible. By every metric I'm a waste of skin.
>>
I treat others better than I think they deserve. And I expect little to nothing from anyone while helping others.

You be the judge
>>
Satanists cant be bad. So,yeah,i am a good person. Even if i killed someone,or raped someone i am still the good guy at the end of the day.
>>
>>38168474
No, i'm a terrible person
>>
>>38168474
>Do you view yourself as a good person, /r9k/?
Yes, but not without flaws.
>>
File: 1498792665944.png (186KB, 332x512px) Image search: [Google]
1498792665944.png
186KB, 332x512px
>>38168474
No, I'm pretty sure I'm a walking scum bag really. I try not to be but I always seem to fuck people over at every turn. I've ghosted a uncountable amount of egf's and friends who seemed to really like me but at some point things got too personal and I recluded my self, deleted all current social anything and started again. R9k is the only place I've used for longer than a year without a break. Not to mention I drive off alot of people who probably sense how unstable I am mentally, which makes me think I'm just all around garbage.

So yeah, I'm a shitty person but I don't wallow in it or actively try to be.
>>
I'm a horrible person.
>often go out of my way to make people feel bad
>completely destroyed my sister's self-esteem, she's an anxious, depressed wreck now
>hit my mom and sister every now and then
>treat retail workers like shit and never miss the opportunity to complain to the manager
>convinced my (ex) gf to start doing heroin
>tried to hook up with my best friend's gf way too many times
>broke and stole things that have a sentimental value to people I don't like
>stole from my family and friends to pay for drugs when I was a teen
>killed my sister's dog because it wouldn't stop barking
I don't even remember the last time I did something nice. I actually feel awful and guilty and lonely now, but it's too late to change things.
>>
>>38168474
I try to be, but, I don't know- mostly I'm just harmless. I guess I'm generally nice, and aim to be, but I don't think that neseccarily means I'm "good".
>>
No. The good things that I've done wouldn't even be up to God's standards.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.