[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You think somehow I have value? How am I any different from the

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: jgkjgkjg_by_sasucchi95-d97z8ok.png (492KB, 600x1057px) Image search: [Google]
jgkjgkjg_by_sasucchi95-d97z8ok.png
492KB, 600x1057px
You think somehow I have value? How am I any different from the billions of better barbie doll clones of me that you can blow up and cum inside? I have no talents, all I do is sit around and watch anime, and play video games. The only reason a guy would want me is if he could stand living with a 5/10 dicksleeve. I can't cook, I hate chores. I don't think I'm better than anyone, I just don't have value so why even bother. Go ahead, call me a roastie, at least you're acknowledging my worthless existence.

Yeah, I know. I've got firstworld problems. I'm not starving, or homeless. I'm just a dumb bitch who hermits herself away because she's disillusioned from the whole process. I'm sure you haven't heard that a million times.

I'm not fishing for compliments, I just don't care about anything anymore.
>>
>>38168285
I don't hate you for that.
>>
>generic white knight comment attempting to reassure internet roastie
>>
>>38168285
Watch anime and play video games with me please..
>>
File: vtdg.png (850KB, 1101x1368px) Image search: [Google]
vtdg.png
850KB, 1101x1368px
>>38168285
nee-chan~

W-we can learn to cook together...
W-we can develop new talents together...
W-we can do chores together...
W-we can watch anime and play geimu together...
W-we can hermit away together...
>>
>>38168285
You have value if you belong to them and they belong to you, dummy.
>>
>>38168285
>Image of an anime girl.
Confirmed OP is male.
>>
>>38168285
The only reason it seems like you're valued everywhere on the internet is because of thrifty beta males looking for sex or a gf because they're too pussy to approach women irl
>>
>>38168285
>I'm just a dumb bitch
at least we agree on something
>>
I mean you're not wrong. The only real use you have for this world are your meatflaps. 5/10 anime watching women that have no talent serve no other purpose.
>>
>>38168285
I'm sure you have some fragment of personality, anon-chan.
Loneliness forces that.
People don't love people just for their talents.
>>
Atleast you could find a relationship, I'm the same as you but as a guy I don't have any hope to end this crushing loneliness.
>>
Well count your blessings, at least you're not a male
>>
>>38168285
If that's true, it's because you choose it. You can have any personality you want, and be extremely valuable to someone.
>>
>>38168285
>obviously not written by a woman

Try harder next time, OP.
>>
>>38168285
You do realise that we are both perfectly aware that you are not lonely you have value Because beta males gave you value. You are now waiting for the perfect man to come and rescue you. Because a normal man is simply by good enough for you due to all the attention you have recommended. Even with this thread you are receiving validation. You monkey branching bitch
>>
>>38168538
Doing gods work my friend, keep fighting the good fight against roasties.
>>
>>38168538
>>38169082
He is the hero r9k needs
>>
>>38169237
Is this the part where we band together and save r9k from roasties?
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.