[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does anyone else here get sick of people incredibly fast? I'm

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: mems.jpg (63KB, 828x537px) Image search: [Google]
mems.jpg
63KB, 828x537px
Does anyone else here get sick of people incredibly fast?

I'm not really a robot because I have no issue socializing, but ive had tons of moments where I have super interesting deep conversations with people a few times, then suddenly they just want to keep talking to me and neither of us have anything to say and its just a headache and a waste of time.

How the fuck do regular people deal with prolonged conversations with people.

Is it normal to not want to talk to someone for hours at a time every day?
>>
>>38167954
Normal people don't have adhd
>>
>getting to the point where you can have a deep conversation
Try having at that you can only make shitty jokes and surface level conversation to people that would forget you in a week of you dying.
>>
That's me anon but last week for the first time someone got sick of our talking before me. Quite strange experience but hell,it just made me more involved
>>
>>38167954
I don't like meaningless conversation but I sometimes do it just because I want to feel near someone.
>>
>>38168175
Stuff like this annoys me because I could be doing things and not wasting my time to humor you, which I do because i have no spine to tell you id rather not.
>>
>>38167954
>there are non trannies that have better breasts than you
feels awful
>>
>>38168202
I know I'm annoying but I'm lonely and I feel so ashamed when I do it but I'm stir crazy.
>>
>>38168215
yeah if some1 has gyno. There is no reason not to go on HRT. You are literally destined to be a gril.

btw post tits
>>
>>38167954
I don't want to talk to people all the time but i pretend to be interested in the shit they're saying by making faces and "no wayy! :O" just to keep them as friends in case i needed help in something
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.