[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>just finished 3 espressos and on my 5th can of energy drink

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3

File: 1496924063729.jpg (34KB, 612x410px) Image search: [Google]
1496924063729.jpg
34KB, 612x410px
>just finished 3 espressos and on my 5th can of energy drink

What's going to happen to me anons?
>>
your heart's gonna beat real fast for a minute and youre gonna wish you didnt drink that much caffeine
>>
Say hello to insomnia and headache. Stomachache is also on the way.
>>
Remember anon you won't become diabetic if you die first. Keep chugging you hero
>>
Go for a run after your 6th can anon
It'll do you good
>>
it will sting in your chest and you will die on heart failure
>>
>>38167407
I wish suicide was actually this easy

Ganbaru, Anon, Gensokyo awaits!
>>
some kid died after 2 monsters and a coffee from mcdonalds
>>
>>38167434
Yeah, and my aunt's nephew's best friend's girlfriend's cousin died after injecting 2 whole espressos!

Scary stuff!
>>
Well, when I've done something similar I had incredible anxiety, my stomach kept spinning, I constantly had the feeling that I needed to shit even though I didn't and my joints hurt.

So enjoy I guess.
>>
>>38167434
undiagnosed heart condition.
>>38167086
700mg of caffeine? Its a lot, but not that much. A healthy male can have 400mg a day and be fine
>>
OP here. Started coughing some black stuff up. Vomited slightly but I'm deep cleaning my bedroom
Currently on 6th energy
>>
>>38167670
post pics of black stuff or you're lying
>>
>>38167086
Your life is going to be like a slayer solo for 20 minites
>>
>>38167670
Eat alot of bread for some reason when i go over board with the monsters bread makes me feel better
>>
>>38167717
Eating anything would make you feel better. It helps to absorb the chemicals that are affecting you. It's like eating while you drink so you don't get smashed.
>>
>>38167748
Nah man only bread, when i eat ramen nothing, chips nothing, fried chiken nothing. Its all in the bread
>>
File: DSC_0090.jpg (2MB, 4096x2304px) Image search: [Google]
DSC_0090.jpg
2MB, 4096x2304px
>>38167687
Doesn't come up often but it's gross>>38167687
>>
>>38167852
Enjoy vomiting up your liver anon
>>
>>38167086
You're going to become Finnish.
>>
>>38167086
You'll probably shit your pants very soon.
>>
>>38167852
Eat it pussy
>>
>>38167852
Save it up and drink it
>>
>>38167086
The real truth is that your stomach will start to hurt. It will feel like your stomach is churning glass. And then you will have to take an explosive shit.

The obscene amount of caffeine will cause problems to your digestive system.
>>
If you shit yourself post it anom
>>
>that good feel of shitting your soul out after lots of sips
>>
>>38167086
The headaches and insomnia will not be worth it. Trust me, I all nighted a computer science assignment with fuckall sleep the night before, I drank litres of coffee and had 1 sip and countless cans of mountain dew.

It's not fucking worth it. Your body will punish you for putting that much caffeine in it, anything more than 3 coffees or 2 sips is insane, just eat a better diet and pace yourself more next time.
>>
>>38167086
You're gonna shit your pants. Screencap this post.
>>
>>38169077
Not op but how long did it take you to recover?
I've havnt been sleeping these last few week much. Had a few all nighters, hadn't slept for 3 days at one point, and 2 at another. Gonna stop with the caffeine but what should I expect and how long until I return to normal?
>>
>>38167086
I used to drink like 15-20+ cans of red bull daily for a few weeks I think. You will be fine if you don't go too far.
>>
File: 420.png (470KB, 888x670px) Image search: [Google]
420.png
470KB, 888x670px
>>38167086
>just finished 3 dabs and on my 5th bowl
not even memeing those are real numbers
what a coinky-dink im like your shadow version abubusing weed instead of caffeine
>>
>>38167852
wow it's coffee grounds vomit

but with for real coffee ground not the fatal kind where you vomit up digested blood haha
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.