[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Stormbabby here, What's it really like being black in America?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: 1499114962605m.jpg (116KB, 1024x577px) Image search: [Google]
1499114962605m.jpg
116KB, 1024x577px
Stormbabby here,

What's it really like being black in America?
>>
>>38166958
Shut up, you just want to make fun of us for being black so that you can compensate for your IRL insecurity in the face of black people.
>>
If you ever had black friends you would know.
>>
>>38166982
Anon i'm trying to learn about others so i can stop being ignorant human garbage
>>
>>38166958
Lemme fill u in whiteboi

whats big as your arm and is brown

my dick
>>
>>38166958
Imagine white genocide except you're black and it's real.
>>
Pretty good if you're into anime
>>
If your name is Jaden your life is set
>>
I live in an upper-middle class area. So I rarely see blacks like you imagine them.
>>
>>38166958
I'm guessing you don't live in a city. People of all races are terrible in the city.
>>
>>38166958
Well I'm not black but I live in the city and they steal all the attractive white women thanks to liberal propaganda. Like the only white girls I know who haven't fucked or are fucking a nigger are just straight up ugly.
>>
>>38166958
It sucks ass. The only people who take you seriously are other blacks with the same mindset as you and dogs. Everyone else will either assume you are an lame ass uncle tom or take pity on you with "muh racial guilt". I have pride in my race but as each day passes I wish for nothing more than to suddenly turn white so I can move to japan and score a 10/10 japanese qt with ease.
>>
>>38166958
The same as anywhere else in the West - you cry about racism, which isn't really happening, and get free shit + welfare checks.
>>
>>38167409
Seconded brother. When 30 or the top 40 artists are black, what are women going to go after
>>
>>38167454
White wimmin take you seriously nigga.
>>
>>38166958
>What's it really like being black in America?
depends on how wealthy you are.
>>
File: 1498776568413.jpg (91KB, 377x449px)
1498776568413.jpg
91KB, 377x449px
>>38167409
>Well I'm not black but I live in the city and they steal all the attractive white women thanks to liberal propaganda.
Yeah buddy, I'm sure white women aren't attracted to you because of "liberal propaganda". It has nothing to do with you being a lardass creep or anything.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.