[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is a 3D render of my uni room for next year, is it too small?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 5

File: rooms-20132607-uni-smallest.jpg (50KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
rooms-20132607-uni-smallest.jpg
50KB, 960x540px
So I got the worst room in my house for next year in that it's the smallest but I'm trying to see how I can make it work. Is this good enough to work and game in without wanting to die?
>>
>>38166756
That looks comfy as fuck, dude. Also, is that a single? Fuck you, you lucky fuck.
>>
If you had ever played The Sims, you would know to be suspicious of this strangely small room filled with several combustible items from which the door could mysteriously disappear the moment you enter.
>>
Kill yourself normalfag
College students can't be robots
>>
>>38166756
Are you in Hong Kong or some shit? Looks way too small. My room is nearly 3 times that size with toilet and kitchen area.
>>
>>38166805
My room in dorms was bigger but this is my house room, the living area is a lot bigger to compensate but realistically I won't be browsing 4chan or gaming on my desktop in the living room next to 3 girls and a normie guy...
>>
>>38166778
Thanks, its actually a double since the people I'm getting a house with insisted on double beds even at the expense of the size of the rooms.
>>
>>38166872
>double
Holy fuck, why would anyone agree to share a room the size of a walk-in-closet with another person. I hope you're a humongous normalfag and never spend any time in your room, otherwise you'll be miserable
>>
>>38166796
Most college students are the most robot you'll ever meet man
>>
>>38167314
Except niggers. Fucking annoying flatmates.
>>
>>38167348
That's true.
Very true
>>
>>38166796
Not every robot has a mummy and daddy that will take care of them forever.
>>
>>38166872
>the people I'm getting a house with insisted on double beds
Why the hell did you get a house with these lunatics
>>
>>38167303
I genuinely think if it were half a metre wider I'd be happy with it, it's just a little too cramped with the furniture in for my liking
>>
File: 1496341468345.png (37KB, 658x662px) Image search: [Google]
1496341468345.png
37KB, 658x662px
>>38167603
Boyfriends/gfs visiting, I fell for the meme that, that could be me by the time we moved in
>>
Looks comfy.
I used to rent a room like that. It's very cozy. It's also easy to keep warm in winter.
>>
>>38166756
Maybe finish cutting out the window and it seems decent.
>>
File: altangle.jpg (73KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
altangle.jpg
73KB, 960x540px
Here's a different angle of the room
>>
File: kira.gif (419KB, 616x338px) Image search: [Google]
kira.gif
419KB, 616x338px
>>38166756
stay organized and it will be comfy

the trick is to be organized for the sake of convenience as opposed to being anal retentive and trying to make everything look neat and tidy, it doesn't have to look good, it has to be functional and make your life easier

for example if you are in the habit of leaving keys, wallet and phone on the table, get a box to put it in

if you're tired as fuck and just want to take your clothes off and go to sleep, have a place for them too
>>
File: 1499147883126.jpg (5KB, 227x249px) Image search: [Google]
1499147883126.jpg
5KB, 227x249px
>>38166756
>>38167737
Why do those photos of your room look like ps2 graphics? thats the weirdest room ive ever seen...
>>
Lived in something pretty similar when I lived in San Francisco. It's perfectly doable, especially if it's a dorm and you have access to an open cooking area.
>>
>>38167888
It's a 3D rendering
>>
>>38167303
DOUBLE beds, he didn't mean he's sharing. the room is furnished, I'm assuming with double beds already.
>>
Why 2 desks? Could you not rearrange on your computer desk if you needed space to write? I feel like you could save space by eliminating the desk under the window.
>>
>>38167948
Even better just buy a decent spec laptop and eliminate the big clunky desktop, it'll free a lot of space meaning you could also eliminate the second desk. Doesnt take a lot of digging to find a 400-600$ laptop that can run something like overwatch on ultra at 60fps.
>>
>>38166756
Why don't you post real pics ? Can i have the 3D file ?
Otherwise eems like a nice shoebox you got here, still liveable if all you do inside is sleep and go on 4chan and you don't have anything other than a PC, clothes and paperwork. Also no refrigerator ?
>>
>>38166872
you're talking about the bed right? not the amount of people staying in the room? single and double in reference to uni lodgings refers to how many people share the room.
>>
>>38168006
Oh right sorry, its actually a room in a shared house but no the room is just mine
>>
>>38167999
Part of a house so I have a living area, kitchen and two bathrooms but I didn't think of taking photos at the time and have approximated the length of the room to construct how I may layout the place.

Everything except the desk and bedside cabinet is already provided by the landlord
>>
>>38167948
The other is a dressing table but if it feels cramped I may move out the dressing table and put a narrower chest of draws in that would effectively serve the same purpose with less space used
>>
>>38166756
>too small
you don't even need 4.5 tatami to be comfy my man
>>
>>38168126
Seems ok then. Gib 3D file plox?
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.