[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tyrone takes HRT >becomes shaniqua HOW IS THIS FUCKING FAIR

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

File: file.png (2MB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
2MB, 1024x1024px
>tyrone takes HRT
>becomes shaniqua
HOW IS THIS FUCKING FAIR
>>
>tfw you are slav-scum and will never become qt girl
HAW IZ ZIS FAKIN FEIR
>>
Black women already look like men so it's a lot easier to """""pass""""" as a black trap
>>
there are like 3 different black people in that image
>>
>>38166413
Traps are supposed to be soft and demure, blacks don't make a good tranny.
>>
>>38166511
this
>>38166496
why do racists always try to appear as dumb as possible?
>>
>>38166413
who is the girl in the bottom right picture? also the one in the right on the bottom left?
>>
>>38166413
their faces are not even the same you retarded faggot
>>
>>38166530
black women aren't soft and demure.
>>
>>38166731
they're both the guy on top
>>
>>38166532
It's not racist their women literally look like men. Too masculine. Sorry I got taste, cuck. Should've mentioned I'm black to make you look even more like a fool.
>>
>>38166413
would fugg
but i have a fetish for black women
>>
>>38168197
>I'm black
> their women

I remember when trolling meant something
>>
>>38166413

95% of the time when a black "woman" has straight hair like that or the hairline goes back up like that it's a transgender m2f or a fruity boy. Natural black hair isn't like that.

You'll have the chance of someone wearing a weave like that who is actually a girl and 100% of the time they have personality issues and low self-esteem.

I question the pandemic of trans black men. What causes this? My guess is rape from being in prison.
>>
>>38166532
>why do racists always try to appear as dumb as possible?
Actually, the "all [insert race here] look alike", "[this race] is masculine", "[this race] is feminine" axioms all make a lot of sense when you look at how the brain works when it comes to identifying people.
We start out very early on by building a template of what a face looks like, made up of the faces we see. If you're white, that template is probably going to be all/mostly white.
We can register little changes like different variations of noses we see within our own race, but if there's something massively different that's what we focus on. A black person is so different from a white person visually that the most memorable feature of their face is skin color and the racial deviations in things like face structure, lips, eyes, nostrils, etc.
We also look for our racial markers for sexual identification, but as the difference between a black and white face are greater than the difference between a male white and female white face, it seems like all black women are manly (in the case of E. Asians that all E. Asians are womanly).
Blacks do as a race have higher average levels of testosterone, as well.
>>
>>38168179
No, they definitely aren't.
>>
>havethe body to trap
>manjaw
>6'2
>medium sized hands
oh well
>>
File: 1465673074649.gif (1MB, 436x327px) Image search: [Google]
1465673074649.gif
1MB, 436x327px
>>38166413
Cute as fuck.
Blackbots should take HRT so we can be lesbians (male) together and ditch all roasties.
>>
File: WE WUZ BOTTUMZ.jpg (454KB, 1655x845px) Image search: [Google]
WE WUZ BOTTUMZ.jpg
454KB, 1655x845px
>>38169711
blackbois are naturally submissive sissies
>>
>>38168197
>their women
>I'm black
read what you type before posting
>>
>>38170157
Gee, I sure was born in the wrong time.
>>
>>38166413
>take picture of your sister
>pair it up with you
>instant le reddit upvotes XD
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.