[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Chad brother is shouting at his gf over the phone again, I'll

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: tomo question.jpg (37KB, 720x482px) Image search: [Google]
tomo question.jpg
37KB, 720x482px
Chad brother is shouting at his gf over the phone again, I'll post some of what hes saying.

>You're a dog cunt, you're a dog cunt aye.
>I'm glad this is so funny to you
>Block my facebook cunt, I'm on the phone to make sure you fuckin do it cunt
>Jess, shut up cunt don't put this on me
>cunt you know exactly what to say aye?
>you're a fuckin' mutt, how you fuck am I guilt tripping you at all cunt?
>you know that I fucking love you cunt
>oh for fucks sake, whatever, see ya later

What did he mean by this?
>>
Is that how Australians talk? Aye that is autistic
>>
Is he angry or is cunt like a cute nickname for strayas?
>>
>>38166417
Only the scum ones.

>>38166444
He is angry, but he talks like this all the time, I can only tell he is angry because he is shouting.
>>
>>38166575
>he talks like this all the time
What,s dinnertime like?

>Oye cunt, pass the butter. No, not you mum, ya cunt, the runt cunt. Whadda ya waiting for faggot? I bet if I asked you to grab my dick you'd jump right over the table, haha. Love you though, ya cunts.
>>
>>38166686
Swearing at dinner is rude as can be. He'd never do that because it upsets mum but shes pretty much fine with him talking like this in the house. Same with Dad and my little bro. They all swear too much, its embarrassing, I think lots of Australians use swear words like full stops or desu for Japs.

I want to live in a place full of polite well spoken people.
>>
>>38166211
sounds like guy in my street lol, hear him yelling outside on phone sometimes..pretty loudly.

would be funny if its the same dude, you postcode start with 214?
>>
>>38166771
hey op pls repsond .. dont worry i dont leave my house
>>
>>38166211
>aye
Is your brother a pirate?
>>
>>38166771
>>38166831
Sorry friend, not my brother. We're in North Brisbane.
>>
>>38166850
oh ok. not same then
>>
why dont we just kill all australians desu
>>
>>38166939
We thought they'd just die off when we shipped them to the hellish island.
>>
>>38166764
>I want to live in a place full of polite well spoken people.
You're in the wrong hemisphere, m8.
>>
>>38166850
hows the toad epidemic going?
>>
File: large pepe.jpg (67KB, 1106x1012px) Image search: [Google]
large pepe.jpg
67KB, 1106x1012px
>>38167362
Its fun to play golf with them.

Update guys, hes just brought another girl over, one who from the sounds of it hes just picked up on a dating app. She is not his gf
>>
>>38168016
Ask him about his gf in front of her.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.