[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are you so obsessed with her? Your oneitis?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4

File: .jpg (54KB, 700x467px) Image search: [Google]
.jpg
54KB, 700x467px
Why are you so obsessed with her? Your oneitis?
>>
I don't think I know. I like her accent and her ass in pictures.
>>
I am obessed with the spiders in my head because they are the only things that wont hurt me. They steer me in the right direction and in the end i am happy. I hope i can go beyond my body one day and become one of them.
>>
I'unno, maybe because I'm an autist with OCD? I passively stalk her on social media. We haven't talked or even been in the same room for about a year.

>>38165854
Godspeed, anon. I hope the same, for all of us.
>>
>>38165421
>Why are you so obsessed with her? Your oneitis?
I'm sexually attracted to her, and I want to degrade her sexually and emotionally abuse her.
>>
>>38166010
Why are you posting here instead of doing that right now?
>>
don't even know who the fuck that is, kiddo.

i think it's time to move on from this place.
>>
>the current year
>having a oneitis
Lmaoing @ everyone in this thread
>>
>>38166010
yOU WANT TO BREAK HER? WHY?
>>
>>38166010
Why can't you be good to nice things? Good luck with that
>>
>>38166024
she lives 3000 miles away
>>38166037
because she humiliated and played with me in the past.
>>38166063
I would marry her like a good christian man before I proceed to do any of that.
>>
>>38166119
Did you humiliate or play with her before that? Maybe you did.
>>
File: dont.jpg (13KB, 280x234px) Image search: [Google]
dont.jpg
13KB, 280x234px
>>38166119
This isn't healthy anon, it's time to move on.
>>
>>38166119
Have you ever met in person? Or had sex? Did you at least get nudes?
>>
>>38166146
No. She has Chads all over her. I just imagine she'd get amnesia one day and lower her standards for me.
>>
>>38166131
>>38166146
we have never met, we have never directly talked to one another.
>>38166138
she won't let me move on.
>>
>>38166168
Stop being such a pussy and fly over there right now and fuck her.
>>
>>38165421
I have none, but the reason the pussies who idolize these slags are obessed is because they havent had a real relationship or been around a women other than their family for longer than 5 minutes.

Getting a girlfriend wont make shit better, and trust me the whole "I am not like other girls" shit, is fake, they are all the same.
>>
>>38166187
Idk. I think she's too good of a person to settle or lower herself for one night stands with some 3chan loser. I'm a lot different from the other guys around her or in her city. I don't know how to talk to people and I'm a huge piece of shit.

Plus she wouldnt be interested in someone whos been with transexuals

at least I can stay bitter with you guys. Can someone post some hentai please?

Just thinking about the sweet gentleman and Chads around her gets me so heated.
>>
>>38166224
why the fuck are you larping as me cuck?
>>
File: 30.jpg (102KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
30.jpg
102KB, 640x640px
I dont know. My therapist says its unhealthy and i know it is but i cant help it
>>
>>38166185
>she won't let me move on.
"Let"? How won't she?
>>
>>38165421
Don't know who she is and don't care either.
>>
>>38166319
she won't let me be alone.
>>
>>38166329
Do you hallucinate? You said you live far away from her.

Did u emotionally abuse urself pham?
>>
>ITT: retarded children
>>
File: 1498794803733.jpg (69KB, 306x331px) Image search: [Google]
1498794803733.jpg
69KB, 306x331px
>Forming an obsession over a real life girl
That's weird.

I merely collect pictures of pretty girls and use them as a template to mentally create a perfect grill. This allows me to eschew the desire to get a gf, which will never happen.

Am I the only one?
>>
>>38165421
because shes the best thing in the world and i love her
>>
>>38166338
Do you hallucinate?
nop
>You said you live far away from her.
there is this magical thing called the internet.
>Did u emotionally abuse urself pham?
no I don't
>>
Because I'm pretty sure she's attracted to me, but she is my best friend and if I make a wrong move I could lose her forever.
>>
>>38165421

>ywn pop into poppy
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.