[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Frogs and Feels tavern

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 9

File: fnf.jpg (69KB, 614x389px) Image search: [Google]
fnf.jpg
69KB, 614x389px
is now open
come, order a drink, share your story about life, and most probably about women trouble
Jukebox is now playing:
>>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Ix39AKlQac
>>
File: images (4).jpg (5KB, 224x225px) Image search: [Google]
images (4).jpg
5KB, 224x225px
>>38165342
I tried removing her from contact to try dealing with her absence anon, and couldn't go back because I was afraid she wouldn't care anymore and had moved on, so I spent the days crying and reminiscing, but when I got back to her she confirmed my suspicions, as she had 'other problems on her hand so she didn't think of our break-up that much'. She claimed she hadn't gotten over it, but that almost has no meaning. She was so loving, hell, she was the first person who made me feel truly loved. And the first person who I truly loved.

Why shouldn't I end it all?
>>
File: happy hour zegar.jpg (22KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
happy hour zegar.jpg
22KB, 400x400px
>>38165618
>Why shouldn't I end it all?
because she were not last
order something or get out of my bar
>>
I would lament about my problems with women, but I'm at the stage where I don't care anymore and just want to sort myself out.

>23
>no job
>no car
>living in a 1 bedroom shoebox
>unhygienic
>holes in teeth
>smoke like a chimney
>schizoaffective

I won't say life is hell; there's people here and other places who have it far worse. I just want to know what I should be doing. I've been taking medication and listening to the GP a lot more, going to organize a psychologist appointment within the next few weeks.
>>
File: download (5).jpg (6KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
download (5).jpg
6KB, 225x225px
>>38165785
No clue what you said but I'll have a diet bepis please
>>
File: bepis.jpg (118KB, 540x796px) Image search: [Google]
bepis.jpg
118KB, 540x796px
>>38165872
she were first, but she were not last
stop crying and drink
>>
File: pepe balaclav.jpg (25KB, 738x738px) Image search: [Google]
pepe balaclav.jpg
25KB, 738x738px
just looked in the mirror and ruined my day
>>
>>38165901
If it took so long for the first, would I even be alive for the next? Thank you.
>>
File: 1492389214904.jpg (398KB, 928x777px) Image search: [Google]
1492389214904.jpg
398KB, 928x777px
>>38165342
Been a while since I've been here

White wine, the cheap bitter shit you try as a teen.

Well its hard to say, I've got work, friends, a car. Still haven't got a gf, but just recently got over a crush on someone. I feel lonely but, its not bothering me like before, its a sad confused feeling and not quite sure how to react about it. Maybe I'll be fine, maybe I'll be emotional later.
>>
File: white wine.jpg (6KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
white wine.jpg
6KB, 225x225px
>>38166548
here you go
still you care about being lonely
long road ahead of you anon
>>
File: 1489279129430.jpg (69KB, 716x607px) Image search: [Google]
1489279129430.jpg
69KB, 716x607px
>>38166572
Thank you Barkeep, felt nice to type something out even just anything really.

Goodnight to all.
>>
Maybe some decent like mid-tier rye if you got any bar keep.

So...
How common is it to be let go from jobs as in fired or laid off?
What the fuck is wrong with me?
I'm trying to ascend NEEThood and all that /r9k/ level of loser life but, it's so fucking hard for me to get an interview and then when I do get one. It seems I can't hold down a job for more then 2 years. I don't want that stupid copy paste meme either. My dad tells me the same fucking thing.
I turn 30 in 2 weeks.

How do I unfuck myself?
>>
>>38165923
>just looked in the mirror and ruined my day
What are your flaws?
>>
>>38165342
Can i get an Appletini please.
Been watching too much Scrubs lately
>>
>>38165342
Anyway. Yesterday or the day before, i had a dream about a girl. She might've been the one. She was a sleepy type. Definitely one that likes to stay at home. She even looked tired at all times. We ventured through buildings and finally stopped at a house where i fell asleep on a bed and she got next to me and she fell asleep in my arms.

Then i woke up...
>>
>>38167063
scrubs are fun
doc Kelso is the man
>>
>>38167117
I'm more of a Turkleton man myself
>>
Damn man i always kill threads after i post in them
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.