[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What will you do when you get your wizard powers?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: 1426211085236.gif (44KB, 300x296px) Image search: [Google]
1426211085236.gif
44KB, 300x296px
Those of you who plan on living to 30 without snapping and hiring a prostitute, what will you do one you have the infinite powers of the universe at your fingertips? I personally have some ideas:

>Turn all Chads into women, depriving roasties of what little dick their standards allow
>Using alchemy to create a beer that functions as a nutritionally-balanced meal
>Having my hat and robe stylized after SS uniforms for maximum style
>Having an army of goblins do all my laundry

Only eleven soul-crushing years to go.
>>
>>38165316
I don't think the power is as great as it's made out to be but rather the all seeing eyes of truth you get essentially cripples you into nonexistence but you see the truth of the universe at the cost of your life.
rather then the ability to flat out destroy it you become an indexer of it rather then the common simpleton slimes you'd encounter on a day to day basis if you weren't pondering the complexities of the multiple dimensional existences of yourself.
However as i've mentioned we are mortal indexers we eventually succumb to the price of the vast expanse of incomprehensible knowledge we dedicate our lives to understanding a worthy task indeed.
>>
File: eda.jpg (21KB, 480x202px) Image search: [Google]
eda.jpg
21KB, 480x202px
The path is not easy, but worth the wait. Do not soil yourself with foul succubi. The knowledge you will gain is more than you can fathom.
>>
>only striving to be a wizard
>not wanting to be the apprentice of an cosmic horror

Parents say aim low but thats too low,anon.
>>
>>38165316
>Using alchemy to create a beer that functions as a nutritionally-balanced meal

That might be worth pursuing. t.chemistry major

Do you think I have the autism to pull it off?
>>
>>38166281
where there is a will there is a way anon,
god speed
>>
>>38166281
Just mix it with a protein shake. You don't need to be a wizard to do that.
>>
>>38166668
>>38166281
If you are wise/smart you don't need MAGIC power.
>wizard means wise man children
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.