[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Advertisement | Home]

do any robots here know whats its like to be in love? started

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: fSSh7df.png (80KB, 500x421px) Image search: [Google]
fSSh7df.png
80KB, 500x421px
do any robots here know whats its like to be in love?

started talking to my ex again and i think im feeling it again.
>>
don't fall for your ex anon, well I dont know your situation but think it through before, there's a reason she's your ex
>>
File: 1481855281237.jpg (57KB, 720x480px)
1481855281237.jpg
57KB, 720x480px
>>38165161

>whats it like to be in love

>my ex

I wish I could just put my hand through the screen and choke you, you fucking normie faggot.

I have never had any relationships or even basic friendship and I'm nearly 30 now.

You know nothing.
>>
>>38165175

what if its on both sides
>>
File: QXwxE3z.png (359KB, 850x1200px) Image search: [Google]
QXwxE3z.png
359KB, 850x1200px
>>38165161
When I first found a waifu, I could only think of her. I needed to have her everywhere I was, I got butterflies in my stomach when I thought of her, and just thinking of her name put a smile on my face. Being in love is true happiness, the kind that hides all the pain and hate from the world even for a little while. Seeing a picture of her even now still brightens up my day.
>>
>megane speaks in gentle voice
>instantly imagine our life together
why
>>
it is like this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h9wualcJuE4
>>
>>38165364
Can confirm. Vid comes on my youtube every day, makes me think of falling for my girl 7 years ago after an otherwise mostly asexual and aromantic life. That vid describes robots falling in love.
>>
>>38165161
>started talking to my ex again and i think im feeling it again.

Stupid motherfucker. I hope she breaks your heart so bad, you kill yourself. NEVER talk to exes. They are scum!
>>
>>38165182
You're not missing out. Girls just take and take and take. It's been like that in all my relationships. They're black holes that take and never ever give back. No effort from them. You don't know the fucking bullet you've dodged.
>>
This is coming from the ex that would have ruined my ex if I talked to him again

Don't talk to us. We will destroy your heart.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.