[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/skin issues general/

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 6

File: Charon.jpg (129KB, 800x572px) Image search: [Google]
Charon.jpg
129KB, 800x572px
I'm used to every asshole smoothskin in r9k treating me like shit just cause I look like a corpse. It's good to see there are still a few worth while people out here.
>>
>>38165036
Damn you are one ugly mother fucker!
Now give me all you caps and ammo you zombie asshole and I'll let you live.
>>
Ghouls are pretty cool desu, id hang out with you senpai
>>
File: latest.jpg (259KB, 1440x900px) Image search: [Google]
latest.jpg
259KB, 1440x900px
>>38165098
I'm a raider btw.
>>
>>38165036
charon is the best follower,
i walked into that russian pimp/crimelord dudes house and ended up shooting him and charon proceeds to hunt down all the hookers in the house and hatefuck them with a knife
>>
File: Doc_Hoff.jpg (149KB, 800x572px) Image search: [Google]
Doc_Hoff.jpg
149KB, 800x572px
>>38165036
Let's see what the good doctor has in his magic bag, shall we?

now I want to go back and play some fallout 3 again.
if you have acne, accutane is a viable but expensive option
>>
>>38165169
Note that accutane will make things much worse before it gets better. I would describe it as making your body get over with all of the acne at once, over a month or two.

A couple of months of hell, then no ache again.
>>
>>38165155
>charon is the best follower
You spelled Jericho wrong.

Charon is only good at close range encounters and does awful damage at longer ranges. The enemy has to be right up to your nose for him to actually do any damage.

He is generally cool though, good for rp.
But I still like jericho better, especially if your character is a bad guy/raider type.
>>
>>38165208
this.
it's true, it will be a bit worse for a small while, but after finishing it, it will be significantly better, if not gone entirely.
>>
been on accutane for a month now, acne is still there but not as bad. this shit better be worth peeing in a cup, getting blood work, and birth control refills every month
>>
>>38165277

Do you still have to break two seals with a symbol showing a pregnant woman with a line through the symbol to get each pill out of the pack?

As I recall, the pack also was illustrated with line drawings of the birth defects it would cause if taken by a pregnant woman.
>>
>>38165417
ya, it's ridiculous. I'm not even sexually active and i have to take sex ed quizzes to confirm my prescription every month to prove i won't get pregnant and either go through abstinence counseling or birth control. taking accutane sucks for everyone, but girls have to go through 50 more loops to get it
>>
>Acne pretty much gone
>Still have red marks on face
>Every pimple that occasionally pops up turns in to one

Two steps forward, one step back I guess.
>>
>>38165454

I can imagine how much worse it is for girls; the only trouble I had were the frequent blood samples, and having to change my diet while I was on it.

I'm ancient, so I was on it a long time ago; I had hoped they had relaxed the restrictions after the drug had been in use for a while.
>>
>>38165510
how did you change your diet? they haven't said anything about that to me
>>
>>38165559

I'm trying to remember. It's a bit hampered because I was on accutane while I was in high school, and I'm both over 40, and drunk.

I remember I had to go on a special diet while I was on it, and I would have to flag down a specific cafeteria worker while in the line for lunch, and they would hand me a bag with my name on it.

I remember lots of vegetables, and turkey sandwiches. I think they were worried about cholesterol and triglyceride levels?

I think mainly I had to avoid red meat, and hard cheeses.
>>
>>38165612
OH yah I actually have heard of that, ive already been on a plant based diet for the past year and a half so I don't think my dermatologist decided to stress it. did accutane have any lasting effects?
>>
>>38165232

no i gave charon this:

http://fallout.wikia.com/wiki/Xuanlong_assault_rifle

and he kicks ass at long range
>>
>>38165680

No real downsides as far as I can tell. I haven't had any acne since I was on it.

I have gotten dry skin a couple of times over the years, that might have been a result? but a bit of moisturizer took care of it.

Overall, I think it was a good thing.
>>
File: paladin_hoss.jpg (143KB, 1024x594px) Image search: [Google]
paladin_hoss.jpg
143KB, 1024x594px
paladin hoss reporting!

i know you've just been abducted my the alien mothership, but what the hell! who cares about my appearances making any sense!
>>
File: 1495763536824.png (7KB, 206x245px) Image search: [Google]
1495763536824.png
7KB, 206x245px
I got severe eczema, I hate smoothskins. They all look nice and can move around freely without pain unlike me. It hurts to straighten my arms at this point sincs the skin is so cut up. I wish there was a cure for me
>>
File: 19786793.jpg (137KB, 940x649px) Image search: [Google]
19786793.jpg
137KB, 940x649px
>acne scars
>surgery scars
>burn scars
>just regular scars
>kind of mormon

I want to have my revenge. Against them. Against Normies. I want to call it my own, to make my anger God's anger. To justify the things I've done.
>>
rosacea
it's annoying
not to mention it's summer here in the desert
though i'm mostly hikkineet so that shields off some sun
>>
>>38165980
My nigga

I have eczema in my palms, my genitals, the backs of my knee, my eyelids, etc

Fairly sure not even a whore would fuck me and even if she did, i'm at a huge risk of contracting something.
>>
>>38167002
I am glad that one of the few places the eczema never went was my genitals. Nearly everywhere else has been scratched. My dad saw my chest the other day and asked what the white on my skin was and i told him its my natural skin color. Everything else is scarred or cut
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.