[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fucking wageslave bosses

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

So today I was at my local diner and had a coupon on their app that they offer. On the app my name was "test name" as to not reveal my identity and somehow (through swiping through my phone) as the employee copied the code they saw this.

Immediately he went suspicious and demanded to know why I'd do that and to hand over my ID. I wanted my free tendies so I complied. Next thing I know he wants my phone number. I made one up. Is what he did even legal? I should be able to use a coupon without being hassled and without my phone being rifled through The coupons specifically state "no purchase necessary".

I'm pissed about this whole thing and will probably never go back there again, but I want my revenge
>>
>>38164891
he probably thought you were somehow farming lots of coupons using fake names, and he's probably more suspicious since you gave him a fake number too.
>>
>>38164919
Possibly. Will he come after me....?
>>
Why not get revenge by farming lots of coupons with fake names and doing this multiple times?
>>
>>38164939
not unless you show up again, and probably not if it's been a while
>>
File: Chrischan Art.jpg (325KB, 759x1052px) Image search: [Google]
Chrischan Art.jpg
325KB, 759x1052px
He's a braindead normie, don't even worry about it OP. He thought you were repeatedly using the same coupon, but any decent human being would have simply been polite and respectful to you, let you use the coupon with no hassle, and then react only if you came in again to use the exact same coupon.

Fuck, it reminds me of the one time I used the restroom at CVS and the old man employee was like "Did you bring something into the bathroom?" I said "no, not sure what you're talking about" and he kept pestering me saying "I saw you bring something into the bathroom."

If a customer steals, the proper protocol is to alert loss prevention and describe to them the customer's appearance and time of visit. This is what a decent human being would do. Fuck normies, they're fucking pompous cattle.
>>
>>38164944

Farm lots of coupons, and print them all out.

Add a message along the lines of "Thanks for visiting; we want to reward our regular customers".

Go to the diner, and put them under the windshield wipers of cars in the parking lot.
>>
>>38164944
>Why not get revenge by farming lots of coupons with fake names and doing this multiple times?
Sucks I didn't do this months ago

>>38165001
Thanks, my thoughts exactly. If suspected something fishy he should have been polite until / if there was a next time. Oh well. Fuck that restaurant anyway.
>>38164988
Thank you anon
>>
>>38164891
I can tell you're reasonably upset, but don't be stupid and do something you'll regret. What you should do is relax and just commit a little bit of arson. You'll feel better about what happened and let it go.
>>
>>38165021
Holy kek this is a good idea. I might actually do this.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.