[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tell me your pain from today robots, post your woes here and

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 96
Thread images: 22

File: 1498491015213.jpg (99KB, 634x634px) Image search: [Google]
1498491015213.jpg
99KB, 634x634px
Tell me your pain from today robots, post your woes here and say encouraging things to other posters feels. Share a feel, comment on a feel if you will.
>>
Why do I feel so terrible?

Oh yeah, because she's his girlfriend.
>>
File: grind.gif (742KB, 400x212px) Image search: [Google]
grind.gif
742KB, 400x212px
>>38164814
>woes
just remembering what kissing her felt like.
>>
File: 1494158782851.jpg (53KB, 550x413px) Image search: [Google]
1494158782851.jpg
53KB, 550x413px
I'm cutting everyone I had known off. Basically going full ghost mode. Shit feels weird
>>
File: angry_old_man_shutterstock.jpg (231KB, 648x429px) Image search: [Google]
angry_old_man_shutterstock.jpg
231KB, 648x429px
>>38164814
spent all day in my room (again) I went one day not reading a felt like I was wasting my time. so I tried to read, got depressed. now I'm here wasting what little life I have left.
>>
File: 1498953994083.jpg (42KB, 640x599px) Image search: [Google]
1498953994083.jpg
42KB, 640x599px
>>38164814
>have crush
>tell mutual male friend about it
>hes encourgeing
>crush and i hit it off well
>getting really close
>ghosted
>crush and i come back to being friends maybe a month later
>not bitter, thats just how things go
>crush talks about how she has a crush on someone and asks for advice on how to handle it
>its the male friend
>they get together
>mfw
>>
Woke up at 6pm.
Girlfriend told me she'd try to message me last night, ended up spending the entire day playing games with her friends. Couldn't even tell me goodmorning.
Finally messaged me. Stopped responding after 2 messages
Am I really that bad?
>>
I lost my father earlier this year and have been a shut in ever since

I dropped out of college and have rarely been outside or done anything since
>>
>>38164970
I might be wrong. sounds like shes hooking up / fucking someone else desu.
>>
>>38164895
Is that a good idea?
Why would you have to do that
>>
grinding along for now, sending out resumes for entry level jobs in my field and continuing my studies.

enjoying a little downtime before i go work out

maybe one day this will all pay off.
>>
I can be happy knowing that there are people in the world who are succeeding at what I wanted to do, but it seems like no one is actually doing well and everyone's scared

Is there any way I can help them
>>
>>38165028
It's definitely not a good idea. I've developed some pretty bad social isolation over the years and its escalating faster
>>
File: 1498913231769.jpg (434KB, 1536x2048px) Image search: [Google]
1498913231769.jpg
434KB, 1536x2048px
>>38164853
There is nothing you can do, its time to move on. If you dont you risk becomeing that creepy thirsty mutual

>>38164895
I hope you have a good reason, sometimes a fresh start can be a good thing but isolation can and will hurt you if you wallow in it.

>>38164918
Try to find value in an activity that gets you out of your room, there is alot to be done out there

>>38164934
People are shitty like that. Its time to move on. Theyll be another.

>>38164970
Sounds like shes halfway to ghosting you, bring this up with her and if she doesnt change, cut your ties and keep your dignity in tact

>>38165003
Talk with your family, seek counsoleing if you have the means. You cant cope by yourself, you need others to confide in

>>38165073
Sounds productive, best of luck anon

>>38165102
What do you do?
>>
>>38165146
At the moment I post on 4chan, later on today I'll try and finish up my website, get some stuff done for college

I'm an Artist sort of person
>>
>>38165146
The only person I could relate to and confide in was my father
I don't want to talk to any of my other family members and don't know how to go about therapy/conselling
>>
>>38164872
She's not dead is she?
>>
File: 1498803822605.jpg (120KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
1498803822605.jpg
120KB, 720x960px
>>38165196
Its tough to make a living in a creative feild these days, though im sure this isent news to you. All you can do is weigh the idea of barely surviveing off what you love to do against the fanancial security of a more commen carrer. Its a sad truth.

>>38165249
I sudgest you look into it and atleast give it a shot. Google is your friend on that one but i will say its not difficult at all if you have the means to afford it. I wont lie, its certainly not for everyone, and every counselor is different, but if you go in with an open mind its hard not to get atleast something of vaule out of it. Maybe that would be worth it for you.
>>
>>38165267
nah we broke up.
>>
>>38165146
It hard to say any reason I'm doing it is good. I dream of escaping this current life and moving across the world to just escape everything, or dream of the other lifeless result.
>>
LDR girlfriend broke up with me within the last few days. First gf I've ever had and she was everything I wanted. I feel crushed, no sex drive at all, haven't even had so much as a boner in a week
>>
>>38165341
Good that she isn't dead
>>38165336
Yeah getting an Art job is impossible. I don't really want to get an Art job, I'd rather treat it as a pass-time because my skill level is very low and I don't want to sell it regardless
>>38165554
What will you do with the fresh start
>>
>>38164814
>Have spent more years of my life as robot than as normie
>Don't even know if I could handle having a social life and all the obligation that come with it if I somehow made it
fml
>>
>have a terrifying dream where i get into a car accident joyriding
>a cute girl kisses me
>it feels so real
>so lucid
>so nice

then I wake up
>>
LDR girlfriend broke up with me within the last few days. First gf I've ever had and she was everything I wanted. I feel crushed, no sex drive at all, haven't even had so much as a boner in a week

My first girlfriend ever just dumped me. We were LDR but we were both KHV and I thought everything was going to plan and that we would meet up soon.

I'm beyond devastated, unironically suicidal and can barely eat. Haven't even thought about sex in over a week, and literally don't find anyone else attractive around outside. Even if they are maybe more attractive why should I give a shit, when they aren't her and everything else that comes with her.

I'm constantly having to distract myself all day now otherwise I feel like an hero-ing. I have to go outside and just stand around in public spaces because the loneliness is so painful and isolating. I'm crying once a day for about 30 mins to let myself grieve but it's not helping enough.

How do I solve this misery?
>>
>tfw slowly but surely creating my own dreamscape

Not much longer now
>>
>>38166379
That's cool wish I could do that. Have you drawn any of it out on paper that you can show us?
>>
>>38166359
Talk about it, let your feels out
>>
>>38166379
>>38166379
HOW!
I CAN NEVER DREAM.
I JUST WAKE UP AS IF I HAD NO SLEEP AT ALL!
>>
>>38166430
I genuinely don't have any friends to talk to, and I've never spoken to my family about anything personal. Also my psychiatrist is away for our weekly session, so I've got to wait another 10 days to speak to her.
I mean I'd like to speak about it, but it doesn't solve the problem. I'm not even mad at her because I want her to be happy. If she finds it with someone else, I guess that's nice. I'd get back without a moments hesitation if she ever asks again though
>>
File: 1497907808037.gif (297KB, 335x320px) Image search: [Google]
1497907808037.gif
297KB, 335x320px
>>38166407
Nah it's basically just my old nieghborhood from when I was a kid. I add things or people in or take them out depending on how I feel. It's like a big sandbox
>>
>>38166445
You have to put yourself in the borderline state between sleep and awareness and just chill there till somethin happens. Best way I've found is to just lie completely still, no motion whatsoever. It takes time though you have to be really persistent
>>
File: QmkKU1T.jpg (20KB, 360x250px) Image search: [Google]
QmkKU1T.jpg
20KB, 360x250px
Today at work I had trouble keeping up with the other guy's paces.

I'm nineteen and they are all around 30-40. I didn't show it but I felt like shit when they told me to rush through this because we were behind on our schedule. They sounded really annoyed. Like chop chop anon get this fucking going you lazy cunt. I worked hard and picked up the pace and we finished on time.

I just felt like I was slugging through it the whole time. It was miserable but I didn't want to be a lazy piece of shit.

I'm just sick of feeling like I'm going through the motions all the time. I feel somewhat hopeless because I think I'm the kind of person who would pin my happiness onto a gf. It doesn't sound so unrealistic and I think I could make it work. I mean we all find happiness through each other, right? I'm just more damaged than most is all.
>>
>>38166585

>pin happiness on to a GF

I've did this, and she just broke up with me. Try your hardest to avoid this, because it becomes extremely painful
>>
>>38166618
The thing I'm afraid of anon, is that I don't really have any choice in the matter.
>>
>>38166738
I know that feel anon.
Eh at the end of the day, I'm still happy I actually loved someone and they loved me, even if it makes it more painful now so it's not all bad. Nobody can take away the experiences we had. But I'm just giving you a warning now, if you have emotional issues like most robots it is really tough
>>
File: aERAbaW.jpg (69KB, 608x960px) Image search: [Google]
aERAbaW.jpg
69KB, 608x960px
>>38166864
Do you feel like you're a happier person? Like do you feel like since this person loved you to your core that other people can love you to your core?

I guess I'm just curious as to if it improved your relationships with your friends (sorry if you don't have any) and family. Like did you feel like that spark of happiness really helped you be a better person?
>>
File: 1469844939139.jpg (14KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
1469844939139.jpg
14KB, 225x225px
>tfw insomnia
>techniques that usually help me fall asleep aren't working anymore
>been trying to fall asleep for 3ish hours
>gave up and went back on /r9k/
lurking helps sometimes so Im just waiting now
>>
>woke up, she's not next to me
>checks her snap
>"off to see my favourite person in the world!!" it's not me
>she's at an art gallery with her best friend
>she posts cheesy girly snaps with her best friend
>she has plans all week with other "friends"
I am trying to not catch feelings but it is so hard

>>38167246
I hope you fall asleep soon.
>>
I realized I hate my friends but am too pussy to cut them off. I'm trying to improve myself and even though I've partially succeeded, I still feel that crushing loneliness.
>>
>>38167738
Same here.
I don't know how to cut ties
>>
File: image.jpg (15KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
15KB, 225x225px
>>38167014
>>38167014
>>38167014
>do you feel like you are a happier person
Right now, not at all. I'm completely devastated, so much so that my mum won't stop asking me if something is seriously wrong.

However, I do think I learnt a lot and still will always hope we cross paths in the future somewhere

>Do you think a person can love you to the core
Yeah, I think you're on the money here. Before I met her, I was painfully lonely, but I genuinely thought ever being in a relationship wasn't a possibility.
Now, I feel painfully lonely but only because I'm not talking to her. It's made me a lot more positive that I can be pro-active in finding another gf though, and that it is possible. I think she still loves me, just not as much as the guy she left for.

Did it help your relationships with friends and family
>hmm, not with friends since I had already cut off the ones I had, for no reason really, but at university I am a lot more confident in my ability to talk to other, particularly to girls in the classes.

What I've realised is that I have more control over my own happiness than I thought before.
It feels like now that I know what that feeling of loving and vice versa is, I am telling myself I will actually actively seek it out, instead of wallowing like the dumb robot I was before, unable to see my own stupidity.
>>
>>38164895
I did this. Hope you know what you're getting yourself into
>>
>>38167738
>>38167783
This me
>>38164895
If you feel cutting ties is the best option, start talking/ seeing them less and less. Just make sure that they aren't the only people you interact with otherwise prepare for lonely feels
>>
>>38167868
Yes I do. I'd like to hear your experience tho anon if you are up for it?
>>
File: IMG_0390.png (1MB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0390.png
1MB, 640x1136px
>>38165146
>tfw you will never eat StPeach's ass out.
Pic related (feels fucking bad man)
>>
File: 1499058567340.jpg (116KB, 894x788px) Image search: [Google]
1499058567340.jpg
116KB, 894x788px
>>38164814
>be 21 chronologically
>40's biologically
http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S2090536X14000501
>pull back on face slightly and look 18 and 'cute' in a teenager sense, let go and look hideous and 30~
>sagging skin has exagerrated recessed jaw
>can't make soft expressions because face twitches hard, and face is now frumpy anyways
>in the past 3 literal weeks, saw 3 new types of wrinkles pop up in within the month
>passive tingling in face in areas of concern keep me constantly hyperaware of them and the fact that they're getting worse
>google around to try and see what can be done
>nothing lol
>this document tells me i'm basically 40
Hair's going too xD just fucking kill me

Oh manlet too plus poor, shitty posture
Did I mention I have Elliot's scowl?
All because Im biologically 20 years older than I should be :)))

Guess it makes sense that right when I hit 21 I age another couple of years, Ive been eating shit since forever and I heard something about cell renewal every 7 years so I'm like 14 years in the future
>>
>>38164814
>binge-watch Welcome to the NHK
>exclusively smoke marlboro greens since then
Why am I like this? Why the marketing jews can influence me so easily? Fuck my life
>>
>>38168886
>brainlet enough to actually do what advertisements tell him
I'm so sorry, anon. On the bright side at least you're probably rolling in good goy points
>>
File: 1498262543636.jpg (120KB, 1300x957px) Image search: [Google]
1498262543636.jpg
120KB, 1300x957px
>>38164814
>I have a 2 month break in front of me before going to uni
>that's the time I have before getting in shape since my /oneitis/ studies there
>have stretch marks on my belly and a 5.5 inch penis
>if it works out I probably still won't be able to satisfy her
>I have problems not sleeping 12 hours a day
>my sleeping cycle is completely thrown off
>I have moderate depression with no cause

I know it's not much but it hurts. It hurts so much.
>>
I'm clinically depressed. I haven't seen a doctor yet, and am trying very hard to, but I'm certain of this. So why am I certain?

I can't enjoy things anymore. My emotions are either totally blank (95% of the time), or I'm enraged and panicked at the reality of my condition. I don't care about anything. I have no goals, no beliefs, no desires except to get out of this. I have absolutely no motivation. I wake up every day knowing almost as a fact that it'll be the exact same shade of mediocre as the previous day. I listen to the same music. I play the same games.

And you don't understand. For most of you, this sounds like an exaggeration, so that it sounds as if I'm only having a shitty day and came to vent. Apart from a few seconds of pleasure when I masturbate or eat food, my life is totally barren.

There's nothing I can do about it, either. I exercise. I eat healthy, and I'm at a healthy weight. From time to time, I meditate, or pick up a new philosophy and read all about it. I have a guitar that I play from time to time, and a handheld recorder that I've made tunes with. I've gotten a job, and I'm on good terms with my coworkers. But I feel nothing. In fact, work yesterday was a disaster, and I went home early due to an unforeseeable bout of despair where I felt like hell despite all the wisdom I've read and proper habits I've attempted. Fuck sakes, my asshole itches all the time too, and nothing I do cures that either.

That's my life now. I'm only 18, and I feel utterly destroyed by this. What can you do? Please, someone tell me, what the hell should I be doing? It doesn't work. Nothing works. This isn't living.
>>
>Family BBQ yesterday
>Mom's mental state has been deteriorating for the past 2 years and everyone's been in denial until a couple months ago
>She finally let me take her to a doctor recently
>Take a break from babysitting her to play with my baby cousins outsidd
>She leaves to get something from the grocery store
>Hear smoke detector going off
>She left the house with the stove on
>Third time this week

I'm taking her to an appointment to discuss the results of a CT scan today and trying to figure out how to tell my family if I get bad news. I'm already stressed and my life is turning into a mess.
>>
>>38168078
im desperate to stop and reverse my aging can someone please help
in 3 years ive seriously gone from looking like a normal 18yo to 35 at 21
someone please fucking tell me diet can reverse prematuer aging
>>
I think i have a crush in girl frontal my job. But i just cant talk close to her. I even talk to others hot girls, and she's not a 10/10 but i just cant. Oh, this mounth i will work in othee Room, so i will no see her.

In the begin of this year, i texted my ex gf after 2,5 years. She's more cold than never. And looks happy and better than me.
>>
>>38167738
This is me
I want to cut them off but at the point they are the only real friends i got.
I wouldnt even consider them friends we dont ever hang out in real life outside of school and occasionlly people video games with.
I wish i want so socially retarded.

When i was younger i used to move around alot. Around 5th grade we finally settled down and i mange to fuck things up and everyone hates me and thinks im that wierd kid.
>never really made any friends
>never learn any social skills
>tell myself if only i moved once more i could have fixed everything with a new start

Now that i just graduated high school i have no friends except the aformentioned asshole who just bully me online
Going to college soon could be a new fresh start but never really gained any social skills so im probably going to die alone
>>
>>38169655
A knife for breakfast
A rope for lunch
A shotgun for dinner
>>
girl that i really like just seems to be interested in all my friends and seems to really dislike me despite calling me her "best friend"
>>
I don't think my boyfriend is in love with me anymore.
>>
File: 1499150641056.png (367KB, 568x454px) Image search: [Google]
1499150641056.png
367KB, 568x454px
Girl I have feelings for is getting along really well with my roommate. They text a lot and they even have plans to go do stuff together this week

I was literally planning on asking her out yesterday but my roommate showed up to our 4th gathering and stole the show

I just want to die. I'm so fucking hurt. I shouldn't be but I am. I want to just let go and accept she's probably got feelings for him, but I can't. I want her too much, and I felt like I legitimately had a good chance before he fucked it up. I guarantee if he hadn't been around we'd be much closer. My brain won't shut off. I can't stop thinking about how he ruined absolutely everything by just being better than me. I thought I had finally been given a perfect chance by the universe, only to have it cruelly stolen from me by my best friend. Now I'm going to have to live through every day where he keeps talking about her and we all keep hanging out and I have to watch them hang all over each other. I don't know if I can do it
>>
I don't want to think about him anymore.
I didn't be friends with him and was really good.
>>
I am a retard, can't even remember the birthday of my mom
>>
I just want a girl to talk with about our problems and try to help each other. is it too much to ask for bros?
>>
>>38164814
7847 days streak without a life
>>
I was a stalker victim.
>>
File: 14973002825167.jpg (84KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
14973002825167.jpg
84KB, 512x512px
>>38171240
At this point you are fucked, even if by some miracle you manage to steal her away from him, she will be tainted as she always will have some chemistry and attractions towards your best friend, Now you are forced to lose your best friend and the girl you were interested in., Even the path of revenge is a dark one if you take the girl by some miracle your friend will hate you if you still seek revenge just get on with your best friend ex, bonus point if she was the one who left him.
>>
>>38164814
Ex broke up with me, I tried to hold on and fix things, she fucked my friends and gaslighted/manipulated me.

I kicked her out, now she's homeless (lives with her only friend), has no job, no connections, no loving family, no car, nothing. I have all of that and more.

I won.

So why do I feel so defeated? Why do I feel like there's no longer any purpose in life? Why am I okay with dying in my 20s, especially when I have such a bright future?
>>
My girlfriend had a long-term relationship of 2 years before me. We love each other more than anything yet it still hurts. How do I even get over it?
>>
>>38171485
fuck off debora you are a cunt
>>
>>38165749
That happens man, just embrace it. You'll find yourself again and there are literally billions of women out there. If you commit yourself, you'll find someone to love.
>>
I had to delete my various accounts because of him. (Gmail too)
>>
>>38171702
I said fuck off debora
>>
>>38166359
>>38171681
That crushing loneliness is going to be a big hurdle but you need to take the time to focus on you. I thought I had found my soulmate, and I took a lot of mental damage from trying to stay latched onto her. Now I'm in the same boat you're in, only I'm guaranteed to an hero if I'm not careful, because if I get too worked up, I have a psychotic episode.

There's no hurt quite like finding out somebody didn't love you as much as you thought they did.

But you HAVE to start focusing on making yourself better. Make that your goal, to improve yourself.

And start looking for someone better, because there is a fatal flaw in that girl that makes her incompatible with you, at least for now: she left you.
>>
I'm afraid my ex is going to go back to her ex.

I don't want her to. She's the only girl I want. I don't want some other cunt.
>>
I never want to be involved with him from now on. Goodbye, 4chan
>>
>>38167246
take melatonin
no prescription and it makes you tired af so u fall asleep
>>
On a break from my relationship and I'm miserable. I need to learn how to be happy alone.
>>
>>38168078
post pic or die, heathen
>>
I some how got myself a "boyfriend" online but I don't know how authentic it is and am very confused.
>>
>>38171976
how did you meet? origiorigi
>>
>>38171995
Through a networking site. We talk every day through it and I don't know if I'm just roleplaying a relationship when I'm on it.
>>
>>38169179
I'm feeling exactly the same way right now.

Nothing is worth it. I love my job and everyone there is friendly. It pays well and I have a supportive family (the only reason I haven't killed myself is because I don't want to hurt them) that loves me to death.

My ex shattered my heart and soul, left me totally broken and nothing helps. Nothing heals this pain. I can distract myself with work or YouTube, but this feeling's always there.

I try to meditate, to visualize happiness and attaining it, but I have zero ambition and all my smiles are at least partially forced.

Please, has anyone fixed a broken spirit before? How is it done?
>>
>>38172053
My ex made me feel the same way. Have you tried using guided meditations or meditation with binaural beats? I've used a few and one in particular released a lot of built up emotions and past pain and left me feeling a lot better.

It sounds like a load of shit but as long as you're willing to give it a shot it could help you as well.
>>
>>38172115
I'll consider it. Now that I have headphones I guess I can actually use binaural beats. Thanks, anon.

I have a meeting with my new therapist in an hour and I'm not excited for it; I don't think he actually listens to me.
>>
>>38171502
Worst part is that it feels like he's trying to get rid of me. Keeps telling me I don't "have to join them" when our friend group does stuff together. Ugh god please just make it end. Why does this shit have to happen to me, and why does he have to make it worse. I can't make my brain stop thinking about it
>>
>>38172041
Well if it was genuine I think you would be able to tell
>>
Am I the only one shocked by the high number of people refering to their girlfriend on this board recently? The last time I went there was maybe two months ago and this board was full of fellow kissless virgins.
>>
>>38172439
This board has been long infiltrated with failed normies. It's nothing new.
>>
be mad at my ex gf because she is to kindly to a faggot, and she says they are just friends
>>
File: 1497561652_hwagachan cp7.jpg (2MB, 2360x2333px) Image search: [Google]
1497561652_hwagachan cp7.jpg
2MB, 2360x2333px
No matter how much I think of how to meet someone I might grow fond of, nothing comes to mind and chan has proven terrible thus far.
>>
Never again will I give someone from 4chan a chance. My mental and emotional state has never been so fucked.
>>
>>38172789
Might as well share your story, if you mind not?
>>
>>38164814
>just moved on from a crush like a week ago
well atleast we're still friends
>>
File: 149729410070443.jpg (210KB, 2000x1320px) Image search: [Google]
149729410070443.jpg
210KB, 2000x1320px
>>38172281
Of course, he's would be trying to get rid of you, you are still a threat, you know her better and she is probably using you to get him jealous using shit-tests
>>
>>38164814
I just wish I had friends and some big hills
Also fuck women
>>
File: 1471043055837.png (113KB, 246x294px) Image search: [Google]
1471043055837.png
113KB, 246x294px
>>38172942
Don't egg me on Tonnura-san. I feel like complete shit and I want to just vent

At least I'm seen as a "threat", that alone is more than I ever used to get.
>>
Anyone in Aus want to kill me? pls. No friends, gf left me 6 moths ago and aborted a baby (We originally decided to keep it and I was so ready and prepared, but she changed her mind and im abroken man now) wtf do I do?! Im in another state and dont know anyone. And the worst part is I know she doesnt care about me anymore, she's moved on. Why cant i?
Thread posts: 96
Thread images: 22

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.