[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

All of you offering drugs as a solution to people's problems

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 8

File: pathetic.png (146KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
pathetic.png
146KB, 500x281px
All of you offering drugs as a solution to people's problems need to seriously fuck off this board. You've failed. Change your life and stop trying to make yourself feel better by dragging others down with you. Pathetic
>>
File: erg.png (164KB, 900x1191px) Image search: [Google]
erg.png
164KB, 900x1191px
>>38164562
>You've failed
>>
>get wisdom teeth pulled
>anon tells me NOT to take drugs to feel better
Wow now this was a thread that really made me think about things and ponder
>>
gf is
panacea
come one come all
what ever ails
gf heals
sir
yes you sir
seem to have the glooms
a greyish hue of the eyes
even my basic
no frills
but potent wholesome
gf will
restore your vigor
let me show you
take her hand
every trial period is free
and lasts your life
come one
come all
gf is
>>
Yeah, right, because you have so much to lose being a fat KHV NEET with no friends you shouldn't try to enjoy your life by doing some drugs.

Or maybe you should just keep on being miserable so you can have the moral high ground on the internet.

You could also decide to face the fact that you're too much of a failure to even get into drugs. You're so beta not even homeless junkies will get involved with you.
>>
Drugs just mask your problems and make you content with them.

When the high wears off, the problems are still there.
>>
>>38164763
I've done drugs a lot actually but quit. I was influenced at a young age and it totally ruined my life. all I'm asking is that you don't tell people that it will help them. maybe you're just too dumbed down to realize the harm you are causing or the idiocy in your advice. either way its wrong and selfish. stop.
>>
>>38164780
>I was an irresponsible druggie which means that everyone that does drugs will be irresponsible
>also you are selfish
Another fantastic post that make me think
>>
>>38164770
You are not getting it. When you're so miserable you lurk /r9k/ all day long, you should strive never to be sober. Problems gone! Works more consistently than therapy ime.
>>
>>38164791
you're braindead. all you're doing in reality is killing yourself. slowly. that's what makes you think its ok to be selfish because you literally don't care for your own well being. what the fuck does irresponsible druggie even mean? wake up fuck tard
>>
>>38164810
I agree with this. I'm only happy when I'm on drugs. My sober periods are the times I am the most suicidal. I'm sober from the hard shit right now and I want to slit my fucking throat.
>>
File: katie3.jpg (126KB, 700x474px) Image search: [Google]
katie3.jpg
126KB, 700x474px
>>38164810
10 years down the road you wondering where the hell it all went so wrong. stop while you're at least somewhat young. trust me. btw you're physically addicted and can only justify the mistake you made to try it in the first place by continuing to fuck up. good luck.
>>
>>38164838
just stop. come off the shit and you'll thank yourself once you aren't addicted.
>>
>>38164780
What drugs did you do? Not all of them will hurt you
>>
>>38164810
>>38164838

Why not deal with the problems which are causing you to want to browse 4chan all day?

if you're introspective enough to know what's causing your problems and can implement a system to fix it, you're literally better than 99% of the population.
>>
>>38164810
You choose to be weak, rather than rise up to face your problems and the source of them head on, you choose to be temporarily retarded mentally and emotionally.
>>
>>38164902
you're right except they aren't choosing to be retarded. whenever they do drugs they lose more control than what they had previously, making it easier to make the unwise decision to do it again. rinse, repeat.
>>
>>38164780
What harm am I causing getting high on my own on pharmaceuticals acquired legally? It sure as shit beats considering suicide every waking moment. The lesser of two evils is the way to go. Besides I never said that anyone should go about doing drugs in a retarded manner out of peer pressure. You can't argue that when you're barely alive to begin with, you are more likely to gain than to lose from having new (potentially life changing) experiences with drugs and the people you will meet through them.
>>
File: kurona.jpg (89KB, 344x350px) Image search: [Google]
kurona.jpg
89KB, 344x350px
But poppy seed tea takes away all the pain.
>>
>>38164868
I've tried to deal with my mental health issues the right way, but I've never had any luck. If I had some kind of support system I'd probably have a better chance, but since I don't have anyone, I self medicate. I know it's stupid, but drugs are the only thing that have ever made me happy. Other people even make comments about how nice it is that I'm having fun while I'm on them. I'm a miserable prick when I'm sober.
>>
>>38164980
>tfw early 20's giving life advice
ok man w/e you say
>>
>>38164562
It's not supposed to be a "solution," retard, it's just the only logical choice. Assuming you mean recreational drugs and not medicine or SSRIs or shit like that.
>>
>>38165057
>the only logical choice
druggies actually believe this bullshit
>>
>implying roasties aren't all degeenrates

you have no argument
>>
>>38164562
>dragging others down with you
>has had a bad experience with drugs
>assumes everyone else will
>>
>>38165117
>being a braindead retarded monkey
>good exp
wew
>>
>>38164902
I faced my issues head on for years. Plowed through my anxiety problems by forcing myself to face the most stressful situations I overcame several suicidal phases, the first one was when I was 8 years old for fuck's sake, if I hadn't been interrupted I would have thrown myself out the 6th floor window. Facing existential crisis after existential crisis gets very wearisome, especially once you realize you will never be able to accept life for the short absurd painful ride towards death that it inevitably is.

You seem full of D.A.R.E. propaganda on drugs. Very few have a definite negative impact on cognition when used reasonably - don't go on months-long meth binges, that's just common sense. Even if you do though, It's not like you don't fully recover over time. I mostly do opiates and they are neither harmful nor debilitating when you're a regular user.
>>
>>38165022
>I'm a miserable prick when I'm sober.
>drugs are the only thing that have ever made me happy.

These are absolute statements you tell yourself to rationalise your drug usage.

Get this idealised version of 'happiness' ever being achieved in your life out of your mind, you're not ever going to feel that contented blissfulness, and if you do, it'll be as short lasting as your drugs.

In the meantime, if you continue on this current trajectory, you're just going to take more and more and cause more damage to your brain.
>>
File: quLqjC2.jpg (41KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
quLqjC2.jpg
41KB, 500x375px
>>38165128
>I'm 13 and just had the D.A.R.E. presentation at my middle school
>>
>>38164562
Please let the druggies die, thanks.
>>
>>38164562
drugs will not help people with problems, but they will make them feel good atleast for awhile. A person is usually a robot because life has given them more problems than they can deal with

tldr drugs cause harm and people dont care
>>
>>38165190
Pretty much this. OP sounds like a child who's never lived a day of real life let alone has any expierence with drugs.
>>
>>38164562

You'll grow out of that phase, OP, don't you worry.
>>
>>38165174
What kind of existence is that? You still choose to be content with suffering, you live only for a meaningless high than actual happiness and fulfillment.
>>
File: 1397495866262.png (442KB, 2595x2857px) Image search: [Google]
1397495866262.png
442KB, 2595x2857px
>>38165458

dude being high is fun shut the fuck up you gay assed nerd

the choice is between feeling horrible constantly no matter what or being high and have no problems for like an hour or two which one would you fucking pick bucko boy
>>
>>38165458
What are happiness and fulfillment worth when they are but transient aspects of an ultimately meaningless existence? I mean, if I were happy and fulfilled I probably wouldn't need drugs in the first place, It's not like I have a choice between drugs and a pleasant life. My choice is between less pain and more pain, and being less in pain is definitely worth the trouble.
>>
>>38164562
>robot telling others they failed
>>
>>38165581
>>38165497
You are content with your suffering, you accept that your existence can't be one without suffering and that the only way to alleviate is drugs. Do you think your special? And that you must suffer?
>>
>>38165661
I think life is meant to be full of suffering. You aren't self-aware enough to realize how shitty your condition inherently is. To be honest I'm jealous of your oblivious nature.
>>
>>38165782
You think Chad and Stacy suffer? That they suffer like you do? You think that it couldn't very well be you at the top? You are weak and choose to stay weak. You let other suffering be less so that your suffering may be greater, you let this happen, why?
>>
>>38165782
>life is meant to be
Stopped reading there. Life isn't "meant to be" anything. The people who claim it is only do so to assure themselves that they, and nobody else, have found the right path.
>>
>>38165863
Probably because the few times I've really gotten involved with life and experienced genuine happiness I was left with an endless serving of bitter regrets when it was eventually taken from me. I'd rather not be too engaged in being happy than be happy for a second and deal with months of anguish when I lose it. I guess I just don't have the will to fight so hard for so little potential gain. Why bother?
>>
>>38165894
You misunderstand, I'm saying that suffering is objectively a huge part of being alive (see : pain receptors), I don't have the pretention of knowing what the right way to look at life life should be.
>>
>>38164821
How retarded do you have to be to think "doing drugs" is a genuine concept when there are hundreds of different drugs all with different effects and different risk levels, and you regularly enjoy drugs. You know that feeling of happiness? It's your fucking brain using drugs retard
>>
>>38165989
>Suffering is objectively a huge part of being alive
Le life is suffering meme has to end. Lots of things are a huge part of being alive. You just say suffering is a huge part of life because you think it's true in your case (and have probably heard it from some snake oil salesman). You also go on about how you're jealous of another anon's "oblivious nature". How old are you? Fifteen?
>>
>>38164770
>When the high wears off, the problems are still there.
Nope, not with my drugs
>take dissociative
>high wears off
>best you ever felt for days up to weeks
Of course those positive after effects are negated if you abuse it and experience withdrawal when sobering up
>>
>>38166103
I'm pretty sure you wouldn't last long in my shoes, considering I deal with depression and constant neuropathic pain. I'm sure waking up every morning to intense physical pain plays a role in my giving a relatively low worth to life. I have been struggling for as far as I can remember and while I do have ways to harness the layers of crap in a productive manner, I still don't think any less.

Of course we are all prisoners of subjectivity, but I'd like to know what you enjoy so much in your own life you find the motivation to keep going regardless of what happens to you. Love? Work? Family? I wish I had things that meant so much to me I could overcome anything.
>>
>>38164562
I smoked weed once in my life and I was happy only then. I never got addicted and decided to not take more drugs because of my parents. 2 years later I am still miserable and suicidal. Drugs at least help me cope with my problems and drugs make me be more likeable and social. The omly thing they can do is fix life. Are you an underage being fed propaganda at school?
>>
>>38166221
So you think you can't suffer any less than you are, you think your disadvantage makes it so you can't get better?

The things you really want are the things you can't get so you resent them and think them impossible.
>>
>>38165458
I didn't really choose to not have any willpower to be able to fix my situation.
Actual happiness isn't an option.
Thread posts: 50
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.