[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Bad feels today

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: 1489872578931.png (184KB, 2298x2106px) Image search: [Google]
1489872578931.png
184KB, 2298x2106px
>Me, 21
>Living alone while family lives with sick relative
>Work and School keep me here
>Was supposed to work tonight
>"No, it's okay, we don't need you today"
>2nd time this week, it's only Tuesday
>The people I want to chill with are spending time with their families
>In a massive slump, can't find hobbies that make me happy rn

This is my favorite holiday, guys. I'm supposed to be out having fun and being with the people that help make this country fantastic.

I live about 20mi from a college town, is there any way I can find some group of people there to meet up and hang out with if I don't go to the college?
>>
i know a hobby, HENTAI
>>
>>38164242
Go to a bar talk to randoms
>>
>>38164341
You forgot to attach the boomer dad pic
>>
>>38164317
You know, the funny thing about hentai is the people who consume it are empathetic.
>>
>>38164378
Fucking kek, this needs to stop.

OP I feel you.

> me, 21
> live smack dab in the middle of a college town
> albeit an empty one because it's summer
> everyone's at home, going on vacation w. family
> I'm here to work and study
> it's a fucking ghost town
> little food to eat because poorfag student
> ok-ish apartment, but never leave my room
> study, lift, vidya keeps me occupied
> don't drive
> no friends

Feels lonely man. Outside of work, I don't let out a single word. Recently I had a dream that I was boarding a plane with my family, going overseas for summer vacation. Ever since I've been fantasizing about it. It's sad. Life sucks right now :(
>>
>>38164735
Who am I kidding... when this town is full of students I still spend my weekends alone... is this thread dead?
>>
File: 1498706293776.jpg (52KB, 600x334px)
1498706293776.jpg
52KB, 600x334px
>Thought today would be finally a good day because my Chad best friend had plans that were different than mine
>That meant that finally I wouldn't have to compete for the attention of the girl I'm into
>Accidentally invited him to the 4th of July gathering by mentioning what time it was, causing him to realize he could attend
>enjoyed being around the cute girl I like, but as usual it was tinged with depression and sadness as I watched her and my best friend get along much better
>end of the night they mention to each other plans they have to hang out with just each other

I honestly want to die anons. I want to fucking end my life. It hurts so much seeing my friend take this girl from me. It hurts so fucking much more than I thought it could. It hurts it hurts it hurts it hurts it hurts it hurts it hurts
>>
>>38164833
Damn anon, that's rough, way I see it thought you got 3 options

>1, improve yourself and out Chad your friend
>2, realize that most women are vane whores and aren't really worth he the effort
>3 stop hanging with guys more attractive than you
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.