[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I need advice /r9k/. Apparently this 8/10 girl I work with has

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: 1471624689553.jpg (912KB, 8018x4502px) Image search: [Google]
1471624689553.jpg
912KB, 8018x4502px
I need advice /r9k/. Apparently this 8/10 girl I work with has a thing for me which for whatever reason. She's pretty easy going with a great personality and is pretty close to being my ideal.

The issue is that she has way more experience than me while i'm essentially still a virgin. We get along great but I cant shake the feeling that she's too much for me to handle.

I'm stressing over this a fucking lot, please help me out here
>>
>>38164229
Just look her in the eye and give her a firm handshake
>>
>>38164229
Give it a chance, worst case scenario it doesn't work out well but at least you'll have some experience.
>>
She doesn't have a thing for you. She is just being nice because she thinks you're autistic
>>
>>38164229
Most of these fags probably assume you're an uglyfag like they are, most likely she actually likes you, just be like.. confident brah
>>
>>38164477
nice numeros senor
>>
File: 1495349861075.jpg (16KB, 318x314px) Image search: [Google]
1495349861075.jpg
16KB, 318x314px
>>38164229

stop being a faggot

girls like confidence and hate being bored, act without hesitation and just figure it the fuck out on the spot

not to mention you're being pretentious in assuming you'll even get to that point with her. just be a normal fucking human and form a bond with her, unless she's a filthy roastie who just fucks whoever she sees in which case get out of there

if it gets to that point just slowly rub her clit, most guys just autistically just rush to fingering most girls lose it at clit rub and it's easy as fuck

fuck son.
>>
>>38164529
I'd say i'm a prety average looking dude, above average on a good day, I just have really shitty self esteem and confidence. I carry myself as if I am confident but its not true in the least.

>>38164494
And it would make working with her awkward as fuck but that's not really what im worried about. I'm just really hate the idea that I cant live up to someone's expectations and end up being a disappointment.
>>
>>38164641
I really want to stop being a faggot, I appreciate the bluntness
>>
>>38164667
how old are you anon?
originoli
>>
We'll have you tried giving her a firm handshake? That usually works for me.
>>
File: aaaaa.jpg (894KB, 1264x2024px) Image search: [Google]
aaaaa.jpg
894KB, 1264x2024px
If you haven't been the subject of female affection before, you just don't have a reference of what it is. Try not to fuck up friendship by misunderstanding things, you autist.
>>
>>38164759

>>38164817
Im not that much of a fucking autist anon, give me a little credit here. Besides, I dont even need to guess, she told a friend of mine about it and they told me.
>>
File: 1498795226524.png (488KB, 566x580px) Image search: [Google]
1498795226524.png
488KB, 566x580px
>>38164911
Well, you can't exactly experience anything worthwhile if you aren't going to risk something. You might as well give it a shot then. I don't know why'd you consult robots with your love troubles, Chad.
>>
>>38164229

I might be in the same boat, or maybe I'm just reading too much into basic interaction.

I've heard gossip that she's just using me for attention.

I dunno why though, there's better options.
>>
if someone else told you that she has a thing for you, then you should just start giving her attention, that's all she really wants.

you don't need experience for that. just give her some attention every couple hours, nothing too smothering.
>>
>>38164949
I can't think of anywhere better to ask for advice honestly, across most chans.

People from all walks of life congregate here to shitpost and call each other faggots but at the end of the day we all share a common bond through these shitty websites and generally have good intentions. No one is afraid to speak their mind and give their actual opinions or share their experiences.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.