[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How was your 4th of July r9k?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 69
Thread images: 9

File: flat,550x550,075,f.u1.jpg (84KB, 550x550px) Image search: [Google]
flat,550x550,075,f.u1.jpg
84KB, 550x550px
How was your 4th of July r9k?
>>
40% stuffing my face with food.
10% playing RotMG
50% contemplating if we are truly free in the US and eventually coming to the realization that although we are not truly free, we are a hell of a lot closer then the other 99% of the world.
>>
i shaved my balls just to have a good wank then got too drunk and ended up shitposting on 4chan all night

woe is my willy
>>
I'm spending it sleeping alone on campus. It's whatever.
>>
>>38163848
Ameritard thinks he is free
MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
I got kicked out of a party and thought about hanging myself from my own bed after(aspergers, failed at socializing). Now I am drunk. It wouldn't hurt to end it what do you think?
>>
>>38163766
>come in to work until 6pm
>chad supposed to be closing
>he skips and texts the manager that he had a tinder date
>manager says it's OK and tells me to close
>say I have things going on tonight
>"anon, don't lie to me. I know you have no social life lol"
>chad comes in an hour later saying he skipped the date because she turned out to be ugly
>manager tells him to enjoy his night off
>get home at 11:30
kill me
>>
>>38163921
It's just a party. Don't let a bunch of dumb normies and skanks get to you and kill you.
>>
played csgo then got drunk and watched fireworks from my roof
>>
File: IMG_0945.jpg (33KB, 526x361px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0945.jpg
33KB, 526x361px
>>38163891
> Thinks that Ameritard believes that he is free after Ameritard states that he's not free.
>>
Woke up at 9pm and spent the entire night online inside.
>>
I woke up at 2pm and got drunk and shitposted about shaking hands.

I'm actually scared about how much time I wasted, I spent most of my day just stuffing my face.
>>
I am so fuckeddd upp! I spent the day watching Ronald Grump from Sesame Street and getting Shitfaced!
>>
Got drunk with some friends at the park watching fireworks. Yelled out FUCK CANADA and some strangers joined in with me. It was beautiful.
>>
Shitty because the fucking fireworks wouldn't let me concentrate on a game I was playing. Fuck holidays.
>>
234890943-5rewjifdsk.,mfsd Normie!!!
>>
File: image.jpg (147KB, 540x531px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
147KB, 540x531px
>>38163766
Shitty
Tried to break into empty houses (kek) but back and front doors were locked. Wanted to get drunk, then high, then kill myself. Now I'm stuck spending the night in my car, with ought getting drunk or high. Life sucks
>>
>>38163766

absolutely very terrible
>>
Girlfriend and I drove an hour and a half to Rochester to grill at a state park. It was nice. We showed up at 7, and all the normies were leaving so we basically had the whole picnic area to ourselves.

We used to pack too much food and it would be really stressful, but today we brought just two grocery bags, and a thing of charcoal.

We made cheeseburgers, and corn, and had some potato chips with french onion dip. And then after we made some smores and watched the sunset, then we drove home. It was a cool drive because out in the country people were setting off fireworks, so we got to watch fireworks while driving.
>>
>>38163766
I got like 100$ worth of free clothes out of it
Actually my size and pretty decent stuff so I'd say it wasn't a total bust
Drank some beer, watched some movies, got Dairy Queen, saw some family, ate some burgers, hit up some friends but didn't do anything. Pretty good day for anon
>>
>>38164171
Fuck Amerika...you should burn the flag as revenge!!!
>>
File: 1438728609966.jpg (35KB, 597x589px) Image search: [Google]
1438728609966.jpg
35KB, 597x589px
i grilled a shitton of food while drinking jack, went to a bar and had 4 beers, got home at 12:15, drank some more jack and shitposted until the exact i posted this post

t. east coast time

pic not related at all
>>
>>38163766
I stayed at home, a roommate brought some pizza, I set off a firework, and spent some time on the phone with family.

It was a 4/10 4th. Could've been better but still kind of okay.
>>
>>38163921
At least you got invited to a party, anon. Also now you have to tell us what you did.
>>
>>38164220
Yes, good idea. I don't know how these faggots have the nerve to blow shit into the sky while I'm trying to enjoy my vidya. They must pay.
>>
>>38164171
Did you try to put on headphones at least or did you just sit there, get mad, and do nothing?
>>
File: 1497794014587.png (652KB, 800x617px) Image search: [Google]
1497794014587.png
652KB, 800x617px
>>38164299
How long did it take you to get that trip?
>>
>>38163848
Absolute freedom would be bad though.

U.S is in a better state than most, a democratic, constitutional republic.
>>
>>38163766
Shot off a shit ton of fireworks. Got some pretty big M-80s and put them on various things. Taped to street signs, under bridges, and in sewer pipes.

The M-80 on the street sign went off as a car drove by it and he sped the fuck out of there. Highlight of the night. This is my favorite holiday.
>>
File: 1449509870860.jpg (41KB, 599x400px) Image search: [Google]
1449509870860.jpg
41KB, 599x400px
I hope I didn't get my fwb prego. I pulled out so I should be good, hopefully.
>>
>>38163766
Started out great, one of the best days in months. Then I had a mood cycle and started crying in public at a bar.

Whippets make me cycle sometimes. Boy, was it killer this time. I've got to stop my drug use because how I felt earlier in the day was perfect. It felt like I was soaring, but then I crashed like Icarus.
>>
>>38163848
>although we are not truly free, we are a hell of a lot closer then the other 99% of the world.

It's hilarious how your North Korea tier propaganda machines works so well it means you genuinely believe this.

>>38164432
>U.S is in a better state than most, a democratic, constitutional republic.

You've never actually been out of your country, have you?
>>
>>38164408
some mexican on /bant/ randomly generated it

must be catholic powers
>>
File: 1498962801378.jpg (28KB, 540x306px) Image search: [Google]
1498962801378.jpg
28KB, 540x306px
friend invited me over and i ended up getting tootie'd with a bunch of black people, literally the only white guy in like a crowd of 20-25 groids, actually one of my better nights too, once it boiled down to me, my buddy, and his couple of friends we ended up popping shots off into the air and doing redneck impersonations, niggers are fucking hilarious and actually half-decent company if they genuinely like you and you are drunk enough to look past the munted up faces
>>
Shot some guns and blew some shit up, pretty good I guess, all the food fucked up my diet though so I probably gained like 4 pounds so that kinda sucks
>>
>>38164405
I was in headphones, ones with decent soundproofing at that. But the vibrations are still fucking distracting when that shit blows up outside your window.
>>
>>38164662
I've traveled to Ireland, Spain, Belgium, Sweden, China, S. Korea, Japan, Canada and Mexico. In August I will be adding Italy to that list.

I know it's easy to hate the U.S, almost like how it is easy to hate the best sports teams.
>>
>>38164719
blacks love unique people. and if you have your own opinion and dont fault on it they love that shit. sometimes i think they can smell fear.

but what you described was literally me in grade school so being surrounded by them isnt nothing to me, especially in middle and high school. also my grade grade school was right next to the projects so idk...
>>
>>38163936
Jesus fucking Christ that sucks
>>
>>38163766
I'm glad the chaos is over.
>>
File: 80281080.jpg (42KB, 780x780px) Image search: [Google]
80281080.jpg
42KB, 780x780px
Playing Hearts of Iron IV, watching Falling Down, having suicidal thoughts, doing school work, and listening to music.
>>
Nothing special. A normal tuesday.
>>
I had to work, so pretty standard night for me.
>>
>>38167508
Which nation?
>>
>>38163766
Worked with spraying cabinets. Hung out with friends. Ate meat and potatoes.

I haven't slept yet, it's 6:50 on my end and I'm still shitposting.

Ah, another day well spent.
>>
I spent it alone, didn't see a single firework, pretty much stayed in room all day
>>
>>38163936
dude find another job if u can ur boss is a cock sucker
>>
I went to work my shitty wageslave retail job and was basically in a state of pure rage all day long because it was busy as fuck and everyone stands in my way when I'm trying to stock shelves and work.
I'm pretty sure I scared some of the new hires ha ha ugh
>>
I was at work from 5pm until 2:30 am, I was stuck inside the entire time and have seen zero fireworks in the last 48 hours IRL, I cut something like 400-500 goddamn pizzas
>>
>>38163936
Does your name start with N?
>>
>>38163766
I had one fucking job and fucked it up because I was browsing /r9k/.

Ribs were still pretty good though.
>>
>>38163766
Got really drunk and walked around this city drinking then came home and sang some patriotic tunes. Then I went on an unreasonably long and loud pol-tier rant about niggers and how great America could have been if we would've gotten rid of the kikes and niggers. My room mate had to shut me down cause we're living in a place surrounded by colored folk.

I fucking hate the Bahamas
>>
wanted to go to the gun range in the morning to celebrate my freedum then watch a firework show at night, then found out my car got towed and i couldnt pick it up cus holiday, so i stayed home and took acid instead
>>
>>38163766
couldn't sleep cause normies and their fireworks, also an incredibly powerful storm randomly happened
>>
>sit at table trying to block out the nonstop shouting and boring gossip
>gramps gets drunk, going on rant about how muslims are right and we need to kill every fag
>table erupts into even louder debate stage
>leave and go to room
>sleep until everyone's gone
>>
It was my bday and I went to a restaurant and had dinner with family, pretty alright
>>
>>38163936
quit your job, cuck
>>
>"wow look who crawled out of their cave!"
>thunderous fucking laughter
>go back to bed
>faggy cousin comes in a while later and gives me a hug
About sums it up.
>>
>Play video games while normie neighbors are partying
>Get tired after playing video games for 16 hours.
>Cunts start to light fireworks when I want to take a nap
>Came out of my room just to yell at them
>>
>>38171874
Did you do kissu?
>>
>visiting redneck extended family
>faggot distant cousin shows up even though he's been collectively disowned
>constant bantz from whole family, starts tearing up
>"isn't family love supposed to be unconditional" blah blah blah pc bullshit
>eventually gets kicked out because family gets tired of him crying and killing the mood
>ride some atvs around the ranch, light off some fireworks and get to shoot a full auto mp5 and some other rifles
>next morning uncle gets text from cousin saying he's gonna kill himself because everyone hates him blah blah blah more whining
>uncle tells him to do it and never contact him again
>say goodbye to everybody and take a ton of food with us
Was a lot of fun. Too bad the fag had to show up but at least he got kicked out pretty fast.
>>
>>38172301
Can I become your surrogate cousin? Your family sounds awesome.
>>
>>38172301
Typical AmeriKKKan. Your country needs to be nuked.
>>
>tfw they started the fireworks as soon as I left

I know it wasn't on purpose but I felt bad anyways, like they were just waiting for me to leave. Seemed like I showed up after everyone was already there for hours even though I was on time. Went home thinking I would have had a better time on /r9k/
>>
I spent it making fun of Europeans and Australians on /int/.
>>
I got the "hey! Look who came out of his cave!" spiel from my tattoo'd biker Chad uncle who also owns some internet company that's got like 20 employees that my mom is trying to make me get a job at but I said fuck no I'm not working for Chad I'd rather be a NEET and die

not sure if I did the right thing to be DESU as I have $0 literally and need drink money, ended up drinking mouthwash last week, it was unpleasant
>>
File: 1499265189597-pol.jpg (44KB, 539x412px) Image search: [Google]
1499265189597-pol.jpg
44KB, 539x412px
Deleted discord. Spent most of the day in bed asleep after I speed drank a 6 pack. Got woken up intermittently by fireworks during the night time. Woke up early abd played a lot of BotW. Now I'm back in bed. I want to die.
>>
>>38173436
>deleted discord
y tho bruhh
>>
>>38163936
>chad
>needs tinder to find girls

Your coworker is no better than us
Thread posts: 69
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.