[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

who /trueoutsider/ here?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: it-hurts-to-live-874052.png (85KB, 500x522px) Image search: [Google]
it-hurts-to-live-874052.png
85KB, 500x522px
>literally everyone pushes me away except people who are obligated to
>even social outcasts push me away
>want to kill myself but no way to do it
this is true pain. there's no way out. my life is fucking cursed.
>>
>>38163153
lets exit this life together my friendo. in the same fucked boat as you
>>
>>38163153
What happened OP? Let's hear your story.
>>
>>38163264
my life happened. I don't fit in anywhere. everyone hates me because i'm annoying and emotional.
>>
>>38163330
Why do you think they hate you? Anon most people get annoying and emotional at times, maybe it's in your head. Do you try to talk about this to anyone?
>>
>>38163426
yeah. they just tell me it'll be ok. but i never am.
i'm never ok.
>>
>>38163153
Walk the path of wizardry, OP. Start meditating
>>
File: 1342608506909.jpg (62KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1342608506909.jpg
62KB, 400x400px
Same here. I sorta just accepted overwhelming nihlism after realizing I'd never fit in after a traumatic childhood that lead to social isolation. I'm not depressed about it because I'm a schizoid but it does bother me to the core that I never got a real shot at any kind of happy life.

I stay /fit/, play vidya, ride my bicycle and wage slave. That's literally all I've done for five years, I'm just unlucky enough to be the part of society that just works and dies unnoticed in the background.
>>
>>38163264
Ugh. My mom wouldn't let me play mineycrafta because I have a essay due. Plus I hate my dad.
>>
>>38163722
I love writing brown letters on papercrap
>>
>>38163153
>no way to kill myself
Do you have a door with a knob and a belt? Then you have a way to kill yourself. Stop with this "no means" bullshit and admit you're just too scared. It's okay to be scared of dying.
>>
>>38163645
Had a fucked up childhood too, no real shot at life because of alcoholic emotionally abusive/manipulative BPD mom, mostly absent autistic father that I inherited that from completely ensuring my social isolation and emotional stunting.

Add being put in a hospital mascarading as a school because of said autistic behaviour and then ostracized in any school thereafter by being placed in a quarantine program and you have a full fledged social outcast.

I'm so completely fucked in the head I have never nor will ever lead a normal life and think about suicide every day. Tell me about yours anon.
>>
>>38163876
You just described word for word my life.

I happened to meet someone and fall in love, she saved me. A good woman, i believe, can save anyone. Don't give up, man.
>>
File: 1405241874777.jpg (83KB, 653x490px) Image search: [Google]
1405241874777.jpg
83KB, 653x490px
>>38163876
My Dad was a junkie that frequently pulled off bad dad stereotypes like forgetting my birthday or leaving me stranded after school but he was absent for the most part, he never beat me or raped me or anything. My Mom worked nights but was an alcoholic, and it only got worse as she got older and never found another man. By the time I was 12 she wasn't cooking dinner anymore due to being passed out every day drunk and I became obese by eating oven pizzas and other garbage all the time. She also never got me to brush my teeth as a kid and as a result they're all rotted and yellow and makes me want to kill myself.

I could never bring friends from school home, and I became to self consciences with my looks to ever cultivate any kind of life outside of home, so I just festered in the dark becoming more and more depressed until I was expelled from school for absences. We used to scream and throw things at each other and by 13 I was sometimes sleeping in a tent outside because she'd lock me out and pass out

Once I tried to kill myself at 15 but pussied out and spent 11 days in the mental ward, where I just realized life was gonna be bad, and sorta gave up on feeling anything really. Got /fit/ because I hated everything about myself but my weight was something that was up to me, not for girls or social gains. Now I've just been going through the motions for years until one day I won't have to.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.