[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/dumbfeels/

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

File: brainlet.png (208KB, 5000x5000px) Image search: [Google]
brainlet.png
208KB, 5000x5000px
>tfw use Simple English Wikipedia sometimes despite English being my first and only language

Share your feels fellow brainlets
>>
you have no excuse if you're white your IQ should be higher, you're just lazy and never built a quality intellect.
>>
File: 1499200191310.jpg (73KB, 500x480px) Image search: [Google]
1499200191310.jpg
73KB, 500x480px
>friends all get to go to the same university together
>too stupid to get into anywhere
>they're probably all gonna forget about me while they have fun together
How do I cope with this?
>>
>>38163125
>tfw don't know how to use punctuation beyond periods and commas
>>
>>38163173
the sad part is they won't, you just get to be a disappointment
>>
>>38163218
What do you mean?
originalintoo
>>
I've had memory and concentration problems and brain fog most of my life because of my fucking mental illness. Luckily it's cleared up in the past few months because of medication. I've gotten my fatigue cleared up as well, which was an even bigger killer than those other things in some ways.

I've pretty much wasted my entire life because of this though. I'm right on the edge of giving up on living. It's going to be a close one. I'm working on being successful now and hopefully finding a reason to live, but becoming depressed again tonight despite feeling great earlier in the day reminded me how much I'm still trapped by my moods.
>>
>>38163218
they don't forget you, if you showed up they would remember, you are just ashamed of what you are now
>>
File: 1406142338034.jpg (45KB, 399x358px) Image search: [Google]
1406142338034.jpg
45KB, 399x358px
>get mad at shitty smartphone for autocorrecting shit that didn't need to be corrected
>get mad and take it off
>red swiggly line under 73% of your words now
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.