[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Weak features

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 7

File: IMG_0480.jpg (199KB, 1027x615px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0480.jpg
199KB, 1027x615px
Anyone else have beta features?
>baby face
>head shaped like a perfect oval
>no jawline to speak of
>almost 21yrs old and have absolutely NO facial hair
The facial hair point bothers me the most. It's fucking bullshit.
>>
>>38162355

>soda, possibly water
what else would you drink?
>>
>>38162355

Yes, this is why lifting is a dumb meme. The most important traits for determining attractiveness cannot be changed. Face, height, bone structure, and dick size. You either have it or you dont. You can't make babyface and small bones look good.
>>
>>38162355
I have all of the mentioned above.
>>
>>38162355
I'm sorry you have subhuman genetics
>>
I wonder what it is like to be so narcissistic, you post about yourself all day and even make pictures like that. Is this a form of self-validation?
>>
Just use Minoxidil on your face brah. I've been on it for a month and I've got thin black hair all over already, this shit works it's not meme.
>>
>>38162355
>22 but look 16
>wristlet
>voicelet
just kill me.
>>
>>38162583

it's a meme meant to be amusing and trigger insecure virgins you autist
>>
>>38162355
This is me. Literally me. No other character can come close to relating to me like this. There is no chance you can convince me this is not me. This character could not possibly be anymore me. It's me, and nobody can convince me otherwise. If anyone approached me on the topic of this not possibly being me, then I immediately shut them down with overwhelming evidence that this character is me. This character is me, it is indisputable. Why anyone would try to argue that this character is not me is beyond me. If you held two pictures of me and this character side by side, you'd see no difference. I can safely look at this character every day and say "Yup, that's me". I can practically see this character every time I look at myself in the mirror. I go outside and people stop me to comment how similar I look and act to this character. I chuckle softly as I'm assured everyday this character is me in every way. I can smile each time I get out of bed every morning knowing that I've found my identity with this character and I know my place in this world. It's really quite funny how similar this character is to me, it's almost like we're identical twins. When I first saw this character, I had an existential crisis. What if this character was the real me and I was the fictional being. What if this character actual became aware of my existence? Did this character have the ability to become self aware itself?
>>
>>38162586
Tell me more, is it over the counter shit? How much should I use per day to get a decent beard?
>>
>>38162355
Fuck facial hair. I have to cleanly shave every single day and it's a pain in the ass. I can't see myself ever growing it out, so it's basically just another chore to me.
>>
>>38162448
Something with alcohol in.
>>
>>38162448
milk
i ordered milk and they laughed but they didnt have milk so soda ok
>>
File: 0164 - LIFgbOR.png (77KB, 400x388px) Image search: [Google]
0164 - LIFgbOR.png
77KB, 400x388px
>>38162477

Have you tried vibrating constantly to annoy everyone?
>>
File: 1352167495023.jpg (49KB, 550x453px) Image search: [Google]
1352167495023.jpg
49KB, 550x453px
>tfw you have a lisp caused by fucked up teeth that can't be fixed by speech therapy
>tfw you will literally and not exaggeratedly but literally never be taken serious by anyone
>>
File: IMG_20170704_015811.jpg (43KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170704_015811.jpg
43KB, 1024x576px
>man face
>Oblong face shape
>Can cut an apple with jawline
>19 and full facial beard
>195cm height
>Still beta because anixiety and depression
>No friends or gf or work
Fml
>>
>>38163729
Thory to hear that anon
>>
chinlet here

can't grow a decent beard

i look like a homeless pedaphile che guevara

chinlet i am

oh well :(
>>
>>38162355
I have small tits
>>
>>38163935
Some guys are actually into small tits, and some guys couldn't care less about them. I wouldn't worry too much.
>>
>>38162355
Is there a "Chad feast" or something to accompany this?
>cannot eat until the ambient volume is at least 100 dB
>only eats in packs, never by itself
>spine is exactly perpendicular to the floor at all times
>very protruding abs, makes creases on his shirt when worn
>has never seen an electronic device in his life
>does not understand the concept of takeout or restaurants
>screams as physically loud as possible
>eats and drinks only the finest caviar and ambrosia exclusively
>plays all Death Grips tracks simultaneously, on full volume
>>
>>38163305
You have to be an insecure virgin to make this. Literally no one else would bother.
>>
>>38162586

Don't fuck with me anon, post pics or something, what were you like before?
>>
>>38163986
The problem is that anon is a guy
>>
File: 1497896966462.jpg (29KB, 597x597px) Image search: [Google]
1497896966462.jpg
29KB, 597x597px
>very feminine face, with soft round features
>balding
>>
>>38162448
Tea, Coffee, Soya milk, Cordial, Juice drink, Nothing, Protein milkshake, Blood
>>38163258
I'd kill to look like you
>>
File: IMG_0479.png (45KB, 855x542px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0479.png
45KB, 855x542px
>>38164032
Ya
>>38163910
Same man, I was with a friend the other day and some guys he knew pulled up and asked "oh is that your girlfriend you're with?". Nothing about me is masculine, no one respects me, my voice is also weak as fuck. When I eat with a group I'm always the last to finish beside my jaw is so weak/nonexistent it takes me forever to chew food and I've got a narrow pencil neck. Feel like a genetic practical joke. Fuck this gay earth desu.
>>
>>38164565
Do you work on anime video encoding perhaps?
>>
>>38164701
No you stupid fuck. Don't ever ask me a question again
>>
File: 1499058567340.jpg (116KB, 894x788px) Image search: [Google]
1499058567340.jpg
116KB, 894x788px
>>38162355
>baby features
let me do you one more anon
>be 21 chronologically
>40's biologically
>http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S2090536X14000501
>pull back on face slightly and look 18 and 'cute' in a teenager sense, let go and look hideous and 30~
>sagging skin has exagerrated recessed jaw
>can't make soft expressions because face twitches hard, and face is now frumpy anyways
>in the past 3 literal weeks, saw 3 new types of wrinkles pop up in within the month

>google around to try and see what can be done
>nothing lol
>this document tells me i'm basically 40
Hair's going too xD just fucking kill me

Oh manlet too plus poor, shitty posture
Did I mention I have Elliot's scowl?
All because Im biologically 20 years older than I should be :)))

Guess it makes sense that right when I hit 21 I age another couple of years, Ive been eating shit since forever and I heard something about cell renewal every 7 years so I'm like 14 years in the future
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.