[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I stop being being a pussy and just kill myself?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4

How do I stop being being a pussy and just kill myself?
>>
>>38162330
just chill out, play a video game, fuck normies.
>>
>>38162371
But anon, all I do is play video games. I don't want to do anything else, I don't want to improve my life. I just wanna play games, and that's not much to live for if you ask me.
>>
That is still something tho, more than some people have in their lives
>>
>>38162467

Then you are well on the way to killing yourself.

Just keep playing video games, and escaping into fiction. Stop interacting with the outside world. Death will come eventually.
>>
stop thinking your only road out is suicide
>>
you have avenues to better your life but you may not choose them because they're boring.

they're boring because we have an addiction to the internet that prevents us from being interested in things outside of it

that doesn't mean we should forget about these ways out....... you should move towards them
>>
>>38162467
If all you wanted to do is play games then you would not want to improve life and there would be no issue.

You are lying to me anon.
>>
>>38162330
I wouldn't if I were you. There is probably something following death and if you die in such a disippated state that you cannot handle your worldly existence then you will probably experience something even worse because consciousness is a bitch like that. Whatever you do don't reproduce. By conception its already too late.
>>
>>38162983
FUCK YOU YOU GOD-DAMN NORMIE!

For the first 16 years of my life I barely used the internet and yet still failed at every single thing because of genes. I have tried every avenue that your average reasonable person could think of yet they were all dead-ends. The internet saved my life for better or worse and was the end result rather than the cause of my problems.

You are an idiot. Go back to whatever blue-pill community you came from!
>>
I truly decided to kill myself once. It was euphoric. I was just going to drive into a tree. I never did it, though, and I'm kinda glad. Realized my job was driving me to suicide, and quit my job. Now I'm mostly okay.
>>
start shaking those hands
>>
go to the rooftop of a tall building and jump off or jump in front of a train if you're serious, or go on antidepressents/see a psychiatrist
>>
>>38163185
Yeah jobs have a tendency to do that
>>
>>38163138
because you tried for a year and a half that means you're not cut out for anything?

shut the fck up faggot. you know how many men ahve to waste YEARS of teir lives to get a lay? you're in the same fcking boat. loser. stop taking the easy way out.
>>
>>38163323
this man is obviously correct
>>
>>38162330
If you haven't killed yourself yet, it's because you're afraid you'll miss out on something.

Howabout you try to harness this fear of missing and you start to do thing? Study, get a job, find a group that you can belong to... You could if you got the right opportunities. Try to find them.

You might be feeling pretty low, but thanks to overpopulation, you can always meet new people and restart your life.
>>
>>38162371
just relax dude, sedate yourself and dont worry about nothing :) go eat some junk food and drink some coke, my man. :)
>>
Try committing suicide in a way that you think you can back out of but actually can't. A good example is suspension hanging. Apparently, the majority of sh deaths are actually caused by people who go too far before they realize it, try to free themselves and then fail. Attempt to suspend yourself. You may fail at first due to pussy-ing out. Hell, you may fail for the first 100 times. However, eventually when you try to pussy out you will fail to make the rope stop suffocating you and you will die. God-speed anon. R9k is behind you!
>>
File: spongebob the.png (116KB, 420x420px) Image search: [Google]
spongebob the.png
116KB, 420x420px
honestly killing yourself isn't something i would do pal

i once had a dream i killed myself after killing my dog and i just sat there with a blank image in my mind, and then i eventually woke up and realised it was just a dream
>>
>>38162330
An hero in a way that result in worse consequences if you pussied out. Like assaulting a cop or something.
>>
Try alcohol/drugs
Hopefully it helps me soon
>>
File: have legs muscles test.png (9KB, 420x420px) Image search: [Google]
have legs muscles test.png
9KB, 420x420px
tfw actual advice on how to kill yourself is posted

xdddd
>>
>>38163202
OP here, thanks for the advice dad. Forced meme but I still like it
>>
>>38162895
I'm just scared I'll become stagnant. Yeah, I spend every day playing video games, but is that really the rest of my life? I sure as hell don't want to improve, I'm way too lazy for that. I can't live my life like this. I need to kill myself before I get too complacent, I think.
>>38163015
I don't understand what point you're trying to make. How am I lying to you?
>>38163531
You know what? This is gonna sound stupid and pathetic, but you're right. I'm waiting on my preorder of Destiny 2. I don't care if you guys tell me I have shit-tier taste in games, that's not the point. The problem is that the only reason I'm alive is because of fucking video games. That is pathetic. That's not a reason to live.
>>38163593
Thanks man. I actually did this before I saw your post. I tied a noose and sat down into it but my throat started making a weird sound and I stopped because I didn't like it. I know that the goal is to cut off blood flow to the brain through the carotid artery, and not necessarily cut off the windpipe, but I'm not sure how to achieve that. Any tips?
>>
>>38162330
Well most pansies fall off some ledge. Just remember it needs to be at least 5 stories. May your release come at your leisure. But please don't destroy your stuff, I wanna get some hidden treasure when your mom sells your shit that she didn't know was worth anything for pennies on the dollar.
>>
>>38164526
Eh, I always imagined myself hanging myself. Seems like a method I'd prefer, not a huge fan of falling from great heights because I'm worried I'll survive, but I guess that's a risk regardless of the method. Severing my brain stem with a gunshot wound also wouldn't be a bad idea, if only I could get my hands on a gun. Pills are for pussies and idiots though, those never work.
>>
are you from Australia by any chance?
if so id be willing to do a joint suicide pact and meetup to do it?
im going by charcoal burning method / hibachi
>>
>>38164607
Unfortunately not, though I wish I could do a pact. I think killing someone else would be easier than killing myself. And what do you mean hibachi? Is it the same basic idea as leaving your car on in the garage, making you suffocate? Or something completely different?
>>
>>38164574
Well you could always make a pipe gun the information's on the internet, you just need a shell/bullet, pipe,nails and tools. And yea there is a reason most failed suicides are pill popping stacies. Anyway I hope you arent serious, but it's your life.
>>
>>38162330
Practice it, make it an automatic action, you'll get angry and grab a knife and because you've been building up the muscle memory to use it to slit your throat, you'll do it for real then and it will be to late for any sort of second thoughts as you'll already be bleeding out.
>>
yea its exactly the same method as the old car exhaust fumes.
but since cars now have nowhere near the fumes required its the new method of how to do it.

basically u light some charcoal let it burn down little, then put it in a small room for 10 to 15 min, then enter the room and go to sleep and die in your sleep.
The beauty of carbon monoxide is you dont feel yourself suffocate and you breath it in like normal oxygen your body cant tell its poison you die due to no blood flow to the brain not by suffocation as the blood needs oxygen to flow to the brain and you are replacing it with carbon monoxide instead
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.