[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I overcome the lonliness and sense of isolation?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

File: kill me.png (80KB, 500x421px) Image search: [Google]
kill me.png
80KB, 500x421px
Is solipsism true? Are we all alone no matter what?
>>
>>38161932
I have voices in my fucking head
>>
>>38161932
>How do I overcome the lonliness and sense of isolation?
turn off the computer and go outside.
there is just so much you can do til it just seems pointless, wasteful and just plain maddening.
>>
File: Pep.jpg (160KB, 997x750px) Image search: [Google]
Pep.jpg
160KB, 997x750px
>>38161968
>maddening
yeah. i can go outside and be around people and talk to them but still feel so fuckin shite. it's the lack of intimate and meaningful interactions. and i have to wonder that even if i had a significant other and spent years with her we'd still have some irrevocable 'metaphysical' insurmountable distance between us.

i fear that it's just impossible to know or understand another human being.
>>
>>38162044
you sound like a try hard edgy faggot to me sorry.
I have nothing but contempt for people like you,
>>
File: sumg durnk homer.jpg (63KB, 530x600px) Image search: [Google]
sumg durnk homer.jpg
63KB, 530x600px
>>38162090
>try hard
>edgy faggot
>sound to me like [x]
>contempt for shit you know nothing about
i have contempt for generalizing retards like you who judge so precipitously. you also suggest your own insecurities and your own stupidity. a tard would say 'try hard' instead of 'try-hard' and (apparently) struggle to understand the rather simple thought/emotion i expressed in my previous post. youve never thought/felt the same thought/feeling or, even worse, you might be incapable of it.

bye you bitter, captious cunt
>>
>>38162090
btw are you white trash? ive been wondering about how differences in socioeconomic background have effect on various characteristics of people - including some hang-ups i suspect you might have
>>
>>38162207
>i have contempt for generalizing retards like you who judge so precipitously
here you are talking about metaphysics, but understanding another human being is out of your capability.

are you being ironic? or are you for real?
>>38162256
not even white, but I would like to hear those hangups you think I have.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.