[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Things that annoy you about Americans

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 149
Thread images: 28

File: IMG_0678.jpg (53KB, 480x359px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0678.jpg
53KB, 480x359px
>when they call porridge oatmeal
>when they call biscuits cookies
>when they call crisps chips
>>
>>38161310
they lack initiative. the unemployment rate is high because nobody goes up to the manager to give him a firm handshake
>>
>when they call niggers human
>>
Those are such minor things the only thing I hate about the British is how they are letting in a fuckload of non-whites. Everything else about you is pretty cool.
>>
File: pepe-the-frog.jpg (24KB, 480x439px) Image search: [Google]
pepe-the-frog.jpg
24KB, 480x439px
>when they shake you hand so hard the bones in your finger snap like twigs
>tfw I had to replace 2 managers already because of all the millennials looking for work
>>
File: 1491515913646.gif (2MB, 216x150px) Image search: [Google]
1491515913646.gif
2MB, 216x150px
>>38161310
But there's a difference between biscuits and cookies though.
>>
When they mutilate their sons' genitals
>>
>>38161310
they think cutting off the foreskins of baby boys for no reason is perfectly okay
>>
>>38161370
What are they?
Originally
>>
File: IMG_1662.jpg (73KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1662.jpg
73KB, 900x900px
>when they clap as the airplane lands
>>
>>38161370
a cookie is a form of biscuit, a chocolate chip biscuit
>>
>>38161884
i love this meme. especially cause ive been in theaters a handful of times where people actually clapped at the end
>>
>>38161310
oatmeal and porridge are different things
>>
Even the British#teeth applauds during the end of a theatrical act or musical performance
What are you talking about
>>
when they try to make art

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KAExa9P7hME
>>
When You say america won ww2 (Russia did)
>>
>>38161310
>>38161370
>>38161856
>>38161928
a cookie is soft but goes hard when stale
a biscuit is hard and goes softer when stale
>>
>>38162530
It would be hard for russia to win without allies
>>
>>38161354

Under eighted
>>
There terrifying sinks with teeth that tear up your hand if you put them in there
>>
File: 1499019858808.gif (1MB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1499019858808.gif
1MB, 250x250px
Yea remember that time britbongs and the rest of europe begged for burger assistance during those two wars and got shit stomped by a bunch of wurst eatting fags?

Me neither. Let's just shit talk about america even though they saved our asses countless times. We could have been speaking german if it werent for those assholes
>>
File: 1495392464080.jpg (26KB, 500x286px) Image search: [Google]
1495392464080.jpg
26KB, 500x286px
>>38161485
>>38161432
this absolutely blows my mind. what the hell is wrong with Americans?
>>
>>38161485
It's hygenic and the majority of women see cut dicks as desirable. cutting the foreskin away does more good than harm really.
>>
File: americans.jpg (455KB, 1000x1567px) Image search: [Google]
americans.jpg
455KB, 1000x1567px
>>38163206
>he's literally defending the fact that his parents sexually assaulted him as an infant

you can't make this shit up
>>
>>38163151
we think it's funny
>>
>>38161310
>when they make the website I'm positing on
>>
When they call Natural Selection the work of Chads and Stacies only...
>>
>>38161310
When they call womens underwear "panties"
It sounds creepy as fuck.
>>
I know Opie.
>>
>>38161310
youre not a fucking dog. theyre. called. cookies.
>>
They only come with two volume settings. Loud and loud as fuck. Britfag here.

>get on bus to work, enjoy peaceful morning time
>American woman and other woman get on with 5 kids gets on and sit right next to me
>kid accidentally kicks me and has annoying as fuck voice
>the moooom starts basically shouting on the bus about their ducking dog and homemlife etc.
>fuckthis.jpg
>got up and moved to opposite side of bus
>yank bitch: sorreeeeeee for having the audacity to get on a bus with kids
>me: I don't mind kids, it's the volume of your voice that was annoying.
>Reeeeeeeeeee
>patronisingly: shhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
>ignore her and keep reading book

Seriously why do Americans always talk so fucking loudly though? There is a perfect volume for blending into background noise so everyone can talk without disturbing others.

Also learn the fucking difference between a biscuit and a scone.
>>
>>38163151
Smegmafaggot.png
>>
I hate how americans just have guns willy nilly. Guns arent for civilians. Civilians cant handle guns. i absolutely hate it when they say whatever it is thats on there mind no matter what. And i hatw how they dont respect islam and can deface allah (peace be upon him) with ne repercussions whatsoever. God i hate them so much.
>>
>>38165708
smegma is easily curtailed by even semi-regular washing. what you're saying is equivalent to saying we should cut off men's ears because they produce wax.
>>
>>38165755
you still have ears? that shit dont fly in the USA
>>
I hate the patronising way they come to your European country and tell you they are one seventeenth whatever. I used to think that was them attempting to we wuz or find common ground. I've realised now it's a patronising thing, they unironically think America is the best country in the world and that by saying they are partially from you're country they are throwing you a bone and making you feel better about being from your "shitty" country.

Seriously there is a pub near my house which is twice as old as their fucking country and they tell me about 250 year old house in their town....
>>
Their obsession with fake white teeth, wtf is up with that?
>>
File: krmr.jpg (73KB, 600x478px) Image search: [Google]
krmr.jpg
73KB, 600x478px
>american TV show or movie
>they can name and reference thousand different product names, commercials, movies, TV shows etc.
>mfw

I don't know if this is an American thing, but I notice this a lot in American TV shows. In shows like Seinfeld they keep talking about different brands of shampoo, candy, toothpaste etc. as if they have studied the names and companies through and through.
I find it weird because I keep buying the cheapest shampoo, candy etc. and I don't even know what they're called, all I know is the price. If the cheapest is not available, I buy the next cheapest. I find it weird that somebody can just remember all the brand names and actually care about the differences, I just buy the cheapest.

In Seinfeld they keep talking about Junior Mints, Babe Ruth, Twix, Prell shampoo etc. I just call them candy, candy, candy, shampoo. If I need to be more specific, I say mint chocolate candy, nut chocolate, chocolate, green shampoo.
>>
>>38166022
the American equivalent to culture is entirely composed of their relation to consumer goods.
>>
When you're allowed to buy a semi automatic rifle and shoot it in your backyard while screaming "fuck niggers, fuck muslims, fuck spics," ect and then walk down the street with an ar-15 to go grab a 24 pack of beer. You can tell me about how shitty my country is.

>muh they're fat meme
>muh they're loud meme

Get over yourselves faggots, at least in 20 years my country wont be majority sand nigger. Also, the world wars in general. Also the american revolution. Britain wouldnt exist without america you'd all be speaking german, i guess it doesnt matter considering you'll all be speaking arabic soon enough

>tfw one of the most greatest military powerhouses in human history got shit on by some farmers with french guns

>tfw 100 years later the same military power house has to call for aid from the farmers

>tfw when 20 years later the same military powerhouse has to call for aid again from the now completly impoverished farmers

Europe is great and all im actually a first generation american my ancestors hail from sweden norway and wales. My dad was born and raised in wales my mom in sweden, and my dad says most europeans are faggots.
>>
File: what the fuck.png (37KB, 827x344px) Image search: [Google]
what the fuck.png
37KB, 827x344px
>>38161432

This to be rather veracious.
>>
>>38166022
>this is literally how Europoors spend their pathetic lives

Dude, today I blew 100 bucks on ammo, food, and booze just because I can.
>>
>>38163206

>It's hygenic

No it's not. That's a myth that comes from the conflation of the foreskin as "dirty" (sexually pleasurable, which was considered bad in the old days) and the fact that a lot of people wreck their son's foreskins by forcing them back before the membrane that fuses the foreskin to the glans dissolves enough to allow that to happen, which usually takes close to a decade after birth.

The foreskin is where most of the best nerve endings in the penis are. It's packed with specialized corpuscles to give you pleasure in response to different types of stimuli, like gentle touch and stretching.
>>
>>38161310
>they hate introverted people
>>
>>38166439
It's not about now affording the products, it's the fact that Americans seem to know these products through and through. Every jingle, every mascot, every commercial etc. Americans seem to have memorized them all.
>>
File: IMG_1297.jpg (274KB, 763x565px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1297.jpg
274KB, 763x565px
>>38166045
Haha, btfo how shall they ever recover?
>>
>>38166398
this is also annoying talking shit about eu being overrun with muslims while being 56% white themselves
why bring that up are they so blind to their own problems?
>>
File: IMG_0966.jpg (241KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0966.jpg
241KB, 1920x1080px
>>38166398

Wyeeeeeel yes sirre! Get yourself down McMaster's family bait shop where we can cater to all your baitin needs! Spurious 'facts', questionable figures years and numbers we got em all. Get yourself down here today!
>>
>>38166045
Fuck off communist. We have the freedom to choose what we want to buy.
>>
>>38161884
Who actually does this? Every flight I've been on nobody has ever done this once. This is some shit tier meme faggotry.
>>
>>38166747
I am just some guy on the I ternet but I have witnessed it a few times on international flights. I think they stopped once it became a meme because they realised how utterly plebeian it comes across.
>>
>>38161310
Man i hate that they live in the best country that's not cucked
>>
>>38161310
>Oatmeal
eating a bowl of delicious porridge now and thought this was a meme.

We should've never created that country.
>>
File: mfwamericans.png (137KB, 811x480px) Image search: [Google]
mfwamericans.png
137KB, 811x480px
>>38161310
I know where you are going with this, op.
>>
File: easter.png (7KB, 420x420px) Image search: [Google]
easter.png
7KB, 420x420px
>>38161310
The fact they don't celebrate Easter.
>>
>when they microwave water
>when their tea is toxic shite
>when you encounter them publicly
>their voice in person (just seems different in music or media)
>their lacks of public humility or modesty

/britfeel/ rant edition when?
>>
>>38161327
Unemployment rate is lowest it's been in almost 20 years and basically at the same % as most Eurocuck countries
>>
>>38167394
Ok wait. I have not met a single person that microwaves water.
The closest i've seen to that is microwaving milk in a cereal bowl
>>
>>38167433
Nah I've microwaved water before, but that was I was 12 and was worried I'd burn down the house if I used the stove.
>>
>>38167433
Got a kettle then?
>tfw have to renew the kettle liscense this week
>>
>>38167442
That's just dicking around
>>38167463
Uhhhhh kettle machine broke
>>
>>38162822

It would have just cost Russia a few more million men, which they were more than willing to spend on the task.
The real problem would have been that without America finally getting involved, Russia would have eventually defeated Germany and taken the rest of Europe, which was lacking in resources after this point in the war.

Really the most important thing that America brought was food and equipment as production in Europe was obviously wrecked by the war. Sure it cost the US 400,000 men, or about 0.3% of the population, but compare that to the 1% the UK lost, or the 4 to 5 million Germany lost ... like 8% of the population. or the Shocking 13% that Russia lost... WW2 was very cheap for America, and made them a massive profit in the long run.

That said, I've seen people say that without America fighting Japan, Japan would have rolled through China into the back of Russia, but honestly I think that's bull.

Of course I'm not even close to well read on the subject.
>>
>>38166022
How do you even go through life without paying attention to brands? It makes shopping so much easier.
>>
>A Law is introduced in various other countries
>That law is successful and nothing bad comes from it
>Americans will still be arguing about whether or not to implement that law
>They'll argue about how bad it will be if that law is introduced to their country
>Literally every other country with said law shows that it's not a bad thing and good things come from it
>They'll ignore all the examples as if they're some special snowflake exception to the rule why it won't work.
>It just makes them look stupid as fuck and every other country laughs at them while they're still debating whether to implement said law or not
>>
>"YOU WOULD HAVE BEEN SPEAKING GERMAN IF IT WASN'T FOR US, WE WON WORLD WAR 2."
>>
>>38167713
surely it makes shopping harder?
I want pasta, pick up bag basic pasta. Cheaper than named brand, don't have to look for favourite brand that for some reason isn't in this shop.

Thanks to good food regulations it's not going to be garbage so it's basically all the same.
Probably even made in the same factory.
>>
>>38166022
>American TV
>Commercial break every 5 minutes.

How do you guys endure that shit? It's so jarring.
>>
>>38167940
I'm just shocked to still hear Americans bitching about being forced to wear seat belts.
I mean here you get some old men saying "oh I'm not worried about that" and young women not liking how the seat belt feels on their chests, but seriously I've met young Americans that think "It's safer to not wear a seat belt, if there's an accident I'll be thrown clear"
>>
>>38167978
the trick is to switch to another channel when the ads come on.
>>
>Home of the free
>USA ranks 17th Worldwide for most free country
>The UK is 12th
>Canada is 7th
>>
>>38168027
It's funny because canada is fucked as hell
>>
>>38167992
Its so weird the shit they'll cause a fuss about and for everyone else its just a common thing and not a big deal. Then they'll come up with these bizarre reasons why it won't work when legit every other country shows that whatever is being introduced is fine.

It's why they're easy to make fun of really.
>>
>>38167978
Better than paying for a tv license.
>>
>>38168035
This. Canada with some of its thought-police, anti-free speech laws shouldn't be ranked 7th. Shows the whole list is a joke, it's probably based around something retarded like gender identity expression or something
>>
>>38166747
My buddy actually managed to meme the plane into clapping by just clapping once. After everyone started he shouted "fucking hell, people are actually doing this shit" then the plane fell silent again.
>>
>>38168076
I think only the UK and Ireland have TV licences, I'm not sure, but basically the BBC is amazing. RTE is a bit crap, but honestly come over to Europe and even channels with commercials have far fewer than in the States and they are less obnoxious as well.
You have no idea what you are missing.
>>
>>38168224
I stream or torrent any movies or shows I want to watch. No commercials at all.
>>
>>38166876
It depends how drunk you are, and how often you fly... how the flight went, and so on.

If you are on a flight full of young people on their way to a party destination in a party mood, having had a few scoops on the flight, then you're likely to hear a lot of clapping when the flight lands.

Also when the pilot lands after a bad flight people are relieved so they celibate.

so it's either fun or relief.
It's totally understandable if you have a reasonably good theory of mind.

Normies tend to have some empathy but shit Theory of Mind, and aspies tend to have really shit ToM, and aren't great at knowing what people are feeling.
>>
And I hate when people from other countries complain about every small thing Americans do differently from them. And you fuckers only do it to Americans too. I never see you eurofags say "Why do the Japanese do blank differently" or "Why do Africans call this thing blank instead of blank". And if you do you don't do it with the same smug attitude that you have when you question Americans. You want an answer to those questions? Here's one, America is not what ever country you're from. Americans do things differently, they say things differently. You are no better than any American because you say biscuits instead of cookies.
>>
File: IMG_2722.jpg (514KB, 728x640px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2722.jpg
514KB, 728x640px
>>38168343
Why do the japanese see differently
>>
>>38168343
>And you fuckers only do it to Americans too.
lol...
You've never been out of N. America have you?
Everyone does this to everyone.
It's just more obvious because we're talking in English and you're only picking up on things that a familiar to you.
Americans in Europe spend half there time saying things like "it's so weird here, your bread doesn't take sweet", "Your roads are strange" and "You said we're going for 1 drink, why is it 3 am and why am I eating a kebab?"
>>
>>38168361
Can slant eyes see why kids love Cinnamon Toast Crunch?
>>
>>38168437
>why am I eating a kebab
Fucking muslims.
>>
>when they call soft drink soda
>when they call soft drink pop

Especially the second one, makes me want to punch a kitten
>>
>>38168522
muslims?
You've never visited the UK have you?
>>
>>38166045
This. Work in a grocery store, and it's painfully obvious. Holidays only exist as a means to sell shit, and even then they're totally secondary to the idea of money-making. I was working the 4th of July shift yesterday and had a bunch of people tell me they were sorry I had to be working, nevermind that I wouldn't have to be there if they decided not to come. Hell, there's no greater proof of this than the fact that Christmas is a secular holiday now where the purpose is only to buy a tree and put a bunch of gifts under it. When you get down to it, our culture only really consists of buying shit, and our freedom the freedom to consume. And yeah, I'm aware this isn't some cutting-edge idea, but when you're surrounded by it all the time you come to get a real feel for exactly why you hate it.
>>
File: 1551.jpg (24KB, 206x340px) Image search: [Google]
1551.jpg
24KB, 206x340px
>american tv show
>every second episode is a thanksgiving special
>every season has a mandatory episode where the cast is sent back in time to witness the writing of constitution etc.
>>
File: 887.png (80KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
887.png
80KB, 300x300px
>>38167946
>tfw I would be speaking russian if it wasn't for the nazi germany helping us out in the ww2
>>
File: 1498681796078.jpg (12KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1498681796078.jpg
12KB, 500x500px
>>38165708
>tfw only shower once or twice a week and don't get smegma
>>
File: Laughs in American.jpg (15KB, 323x326px) Image search: [Google]
Laughs in American.jpg
15KB, 323x326px
>>38168969
>being in one of those countries that are just now getting our 1950's tv shows
>>
File: 2.png (753KB, 1360x768px) Image search: [Google]
2.png
753KB, 1360x768px
>>38166747
I'm italian.
We do this everytime.

I've never been on a non-clapped plane.
>>
>>38161310
Porridge can be made from any grain. Oatmeal is always oats.

Please direct any & all O B S E S S E D yuropoor threads to /int/, /pol/, or /bant/.
>>
File: 1496767245601.gif (504KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1496767245601.gif
504KB, 1080x1080px
>any sci-fi/disaster/cataclysmic event movie
>USA is somehow always in the middle of it, solves everything
>>
>>38163369
"Knickers" sounds like some old bitch's adult diaper or some shit.
>>
File: 1495968385992.gif (1MB, 276x260px) Image search: [Google]
1495968385992.gif
1MB, 276x260px
>american tv show about highschool and teenagers
>highschool is the most serious thing in the world, constant drama, teen relationship breakups are dealt with like adult divorces etc.
>>
>>38165643
>sorreeeeeee
Sounds Canadian
>>
File: 1497458644363.jpg (159KB, 442x459px) Image search: [Google]
1497458644363.jpg
159KB, 442x459px
>>38168534
I call my soft drinks "sodie pop". Get fucked kiddo
>>
Retarded imperial system. Eating with a twisted fork does not make you special.
>>
>>38169097
it's realistic
oiiiiidsj
>>
I don't get why they act as if bagged milk is a sin or something.
I don't get why they think their measuring system, which is irregular as fuck, would be any better than metric. And their explanations are strange as hell: "it's more intuitive!" It's not intuitive at all if you learned metric first, you fuckfaces.
>>
>>38166615
It's not about communism, I've noticed it too. Americans care way too much about brand names.
Sure, you may know brand names or maybe you can tell what is better at a glance, but no one discusses brands with their friends. You ask your friends what chips they want and they'll say a brand, but it's always still chips.
It's very strange.
>>
>>38168009
How do you know when to switch back?
>>
>>38166747
>not being thankful for the person who just flew you and many others halfway around the world safely
why are Europeans such thankless bastards?
>>
>>38169793
sixth sense/experience
>>
File: 420.jpg (51KB, 468x423px) Image search: [Google]
420.jpg
51KB, 468x423px
>>38169800
Ah, so it's the same as mandatory tipping I see
This is why it's so fun to mock America
>>
>>38169804
>sixth sense
The Shyamalan movie?
>>
>>38168981
I'm sorry that you've had such a shitty life that empathy is foreign to you.
>>
>Loud AF.
>Generally need things spelled out for them.
>Always assume you don't understand them just because you have an accent.
Frankly. It may just be me talking to morons because sometime I get the feeling I used a word that was too big for them to understand.

There's a few cultural clashes as well but that's not as annoying because I sympathize.
>>
>>38168224
most Eurpoean countries have TV licenses for theyr national broadcaster
>>
>why are Europeans so skinny
>why are the portions in restaurants so small
>what, no free refill
>why isnt Europe like America
>>
>>38169871
Somehow I don't think you are sorry about that.
>>
>>38169131
That shit is so weird.
People were just immature adults in high school but there was no bullying or drama.
Some dude brought a coffee machine to class for a week. It was pretty nice. Then someone from another class complained about that to the janitorial staff and they had him stop that. So he put it in his locker instead.

Worst things that happened was that the quite severely disabled kid died to his astma during PE because he wanted to participate like everyone else. And that someone in my class got a death threat by Arabs from another school because he was a Jew.
I didn't see those Arabs ever again so I presume they were in juvie or something.
>>
>>38169932
>what, no free refill
well why hell would you not have a free refill (unless it's liquor)
>>
>>38169941
You reminded me of another thing: in American shows at least, everyone is very concerned about getting others to feel well (which is normal) to the point of tiptoeing about small issues like who broke a glass, or if competitions make them feel bad. Then there's the "participation prize" kid tournament thing.
I don't have examples but I've seen this urge not to do offensive things in America.
Sure, everyone does it, but Americans seem to make it their number one priority, sometimes over the plan. Maybe it's a tv show thing but it still weirds me out that "the strongest country on Earth" seems to require you to apologize for everything.
>>
>>38169974
and who will pay for that drink?
>>
>>38166422
As much as I think the parents are retarded for thinking masturbation is bad, at least I have to give them props on caring enough about the fact that they don't want their sons penis completely butchered
>>
>>38170043
the restaurant. it's common practice
>>
>>38170056
This is why Americans waste so much damn food
>>
>>38170066
juice and soda isn't food though
>>
>>38170077
Are you trying to argue with technicalities or do you not get the point I'm making?
Drinks are just an example of a mentality.
>>
>>38170095
i dont see how free refills is related to being wasteful food. they aren't offering free refills of your lasagna dish(unless you go to a buffet), just your drink.
>>
>>38170056
why would you pay a drink for some one and loose money?
>>
>>38170125
Because you want their business.
>>
>>38170125
the restaurant gets the drinks really cheap. it's keeps the customer happy and it's not too much money out of their pocket. hell, they probably compensate for a refill in the cost of the drink
>>
>>38170123
???
Drinks other than water have fruit, sugar, etc. How are they different from food?
This is what I'm talking about. Drinks are not produced without effort, they do cost more than tap water and you seem to think they don't. You're not accounting for that cost. The restaurant will inevitably buy more drinks than they need in order to please their customers, and will have to throw them out when they go bad. Same with vegetables, snacks, and many other products that are paid by the business and offered "for free" to you.
You end up paying for other people unless you're the biggest consumer, the restaurant wastes money and products, etc. America.
>>
>>38170136
but people will return to your place if your food is good anyway
>>
File: smugwojak4v2.png (32KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
smugwojak4v2.png
32KB, 640x400px
>>38169894
>mfw I live in one of those European countries that don't have tv licences and still only have like four 3-minute commercial breaks per hour at most
>>
>>38170180
Norway i bet

or you pay it directly through yearly tax
>>
>>38170155
>How are they different from food?
because drinks don't take anywhere near as much investment as a full meal. drinks are cheap
>The restaurant will inevitably buy more drinks than they need in order to please their customers, and will have to throw them out when they go bad.
that comes with running a restaurant. you always need extra because you dont know how many people you're serving. because of that, food will almost always be thrown out at some point. it's a necessary evil.
>>
>>38170209
>drinks are cheap
That's the thing, you're ignoring it because it's cheap. How many things are cheap in a restaurant? How much food are you wasting because it's cheap? How much is the whole country wasting because it's cheap?
>>
>>38169729
Im american and i notice this shit as well
>>
>>38170239
im sorry, but things aren't going to be 100% efficient when you're trying to be convenient. this isn't an american problem them, though. it's simply a first world problem. im sure europeans waste food and drinks too. we've all had moments where are eyes are bigger than our stomach.
>>
>>38170284
of course you waste food in a restaurant, but the whole "fuck it, it's cheap" mentality is what gets me.
>>
>>38162822
>what is the pacific theater
>>
>>38170315
>the whole "fuck it, it's cheap" mentality is what gets me.
yeah, i get that. i agree, a lot of americans are braindead consumerists who buy a bunch of useless shit and then cry about being broke.
it's another one of those things i hate about (american) normies.
>>
>>38163206
>the majority of women see cut dicks as desirable

...in America

They prefer whatever's the norm, getting mutilated is normal there so that's what they prefer.
>>
>>38170388
I'm fairly sure women in South America don't even know people other than Jews circumcise.
>>
>>38170156
True but other places will give out free refills. Which puts you at a massive disadvantage.
>>
>>38166522
>muh 56%

t. abdullah
>>
>>38162530
>implying anyone really won
>>
File: 1498744945300.jpg (438KB, 1500x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1498744945300.jpg
438KB, 1500x1000px
They can't use cutlery properly. They cut one piece of food, put down their knife and hold their fork in their knife hand to eat the food, put the fork back in their other hand and pick up the knife again, and so on. Despite not knowing how to eat food they still manage to be fat as fuck.
They clap in the theater at the end of a movie and when a plane lands.
They say "Craig" as "Creg" even though they can pronounce other *ai* words normally.
They don't have bowls in the sink and just throw food down the plug hole where it gets chewed up by a machine.
EVERY American thinks that their state has exceptionally erratic weather.
They modify a modified form of a word to get back to the meaning of the base word.
burgle > burglar > burglarize
orient > orientation > orientate
converse > conversation > conversate
oblige > obligation > obligate
etc etc
>>
Theatre means cinema in US English
>>
>>38161310
wait oatmeal is just porridge all along?
>>
>>38171464
Oatmeal is a type of porridge.
>>
File: 1498476228518.jpg (94KB, 819x461px) Image search: [Google]
1498476228518.jpg
94KB, 819x461px
fugging amerifats
>>
>>38163151
We want to be Jews.
>>
File: barryMorgan3.jpg (22KB, 649x365px) Image search: [Google]
barryMorgan3.jpg
22KB, 649x365px
>>38161310
>mfw Poms and Yanks call Big-Kerro-Lamp-Gone-Bugger-Up-The-Arse-Hole a "total solar eclipse"
>mfw Poms and Yanks call cunts "sir"
>mfw Poms and Yanks call fucking cunts "Prime Minister of Australia"
>mfw It's 4.00 in the morning and I'm shitposting on a Burmese lemonade enthusiast webpage
>>
>>38163136
>We could have been speaking german if it werent for those assholes
You say that like it's a bad thing.
>>
File: 1498823450945s.jpg (4KB, 125x120px) Image search: [Google]
1498823450945s.jpg
4KB, 125x120px
>>38168221
please tell me this is true anon
Thread posts: 149
Thread images: 28

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.