[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you find a nice, conservative, pure virgin girlfriend?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 4

How do you find a nice, conservative, pure virgin girlfriend?
>>
drink alchohol

your life will change
>>
>>38161203
your best bet is to meet her at work champ. girls love a guy who can give a firm handshake
>>
Be Chad.

Obviously not original.
>>
>>38161224
Hey you were right! Now all I want to do is jerk off and kill myself
>>
>>38161203
Go to a Christian University and be a Christian
>>
>>38161203
>nice
>conservative
>pure virgin

Pick two of those three conditions if you want a girl that actually exists and with whom you have a shot
>>
You don't. This comment is original.
>>
Time travel back to when you were 15 years old
>>
>>38161274
I could live without her being conservative. Now where do I find one?
>>
>>38161203
Go to an elementary school
>>
I'm nice, somewhat conservative, and a virgin. But I'm only planning on sleeping with one man in my whole life, so you have a lot of competition.
>>
>>38161203
If you want white the first world is fresh out, chad reserved all the wife material till the next end of time. There are some discount ones in the second and third world but it's too much work to get AND keep them usually. Have you tried onaholes ?
>>
>>38161386
What do I need to be to beat the competition?
>>
>>38161355
She will be a tumblr type (most likely fat) that is nice to everybody because she wants to embody the cinnamon bun meme but doesn't realize the artificiality of it all. Try a loose leaf tea shop, a mainstream book store, around a pride oriented part (she'll say that she likes girls but hasn't ever actually done the nasty with one) your cities largest university campus... just liberal spots in general.
>>
>>38161203
Church, ya big dummy.
Of course you're of the mindset that you deserve the best, yet you post on 4chan, so good luck with that lol
>>
>>38161422
>be a good, caring, Christian man
>have a life plan that is compatible with mine
>have a personality that clicks with mine
That would put you on the short list anyway. No guarantees from there.
>>
>>38161203
A time machine.

>I was muted for 2 seconds by the autistic robot, because my comment was not original.
>>
>dressing like that
>conservative
>pure virgin
Anon...
>>
>>38161505
Please describe the life plan and personality that would be compatible with yours.
>>
>>38161203
>How do you find a nice, conservative, pure virgin girlfriend?
>Posts photo of roastie
What did he mean by this?
>>
>>38161386
>expecting anybody here to have the backbone to provide competition

Not as much as you think
>>
>>38161487
I don't want a fucking fat girlfriend, nor one that's a liberal retard. Just because she's not conservative doesn't mean she has to be a flaming liberal.
>>
>>38161246
there never was so much truth in 1 reply
>>
>>38161551
You're so naive. That's exactly how it works
>>
Buy one on the black market.
>>
>>38161203
>not knowing the r selected spices of humans are growing and killing off the stable K selected spices of humans.

you can blame the welfare state for that.
>>
>>38161386
sorry sweetie, but chad's not going to marry you
>>
>>38161386

Ugh, my heart hurts every time I read stuff online like this. I'm a guy who only plans to sleep with one woman as well.

Problem is I've never met any IRL who hold this belief, and the one I met on here just broke up with me after months.

What's your life plan and personality? I'd like to know if we are similar
>>
>>38161505
Inb4 pump and dumped by Chad. Calling it now.
>>
>>38161203
if you are a true robot getting a virgin gf is impossible.
>>
>>38161772
Sounds like there is no point in getting a gf is there?
>>
>>38161203
i would literally give everything i own to have a cutie gf like this for 1 month
>>
File: 1478670312642m.jpg (126KB, 879x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1478670312642m.jpg
126KB, 879x1024px
Praise kek.

It's what I did. She isn't the nicest person all the time but if she was she wouldn't be a person.
>>
>>38161386
What if you marry them and then find out they can't satisfy you sexually? That's why you MUST have sex before marriage, preferably by the third date. You're no princess, your virginity is not special.
>>
find any chinese girl
>>
>>38162141
Chinese are not human. I would rather be a virgin than settle for a non-white.
>>
>>38162093
>What if you marry them and then find out they can't satisfy you sexually?
how would that even be possible? fuck off retard
>>
>>38161203
>not finding a Tomoko gf
Jeez my dudes y'all suck
>>
>>38161224
most retarded advice ever
>>
>>38162373
Are you retarded? His penis could be too small or too big, they could have different kinks, etc.
>>
>>38162410
>kinks
they should talk about them beforehand then. either way they'll get to develop the same kinks. when you find the ideal man the last thing that matters is dick size.
>>
>>38161203
Go outside and talk to people, you will find people have a lot more in common then you think. The other option is to quit complaining, not everything will be handed to you on a silver platter because sometimes you have to work for what you want in life.
>>
>>38161726
>Ugh
you're making it too obvious that you're not falling to his bait. Trust me, I'm a (You) expert. Classic troll reversal tactic "i don't know who trolling who anymore" The irony in the deeper levels (measured by replies) is where it gets interesting.
>>
>>38161487
>your cities largest university campus...
liberal women are virgins
anon are you sure about this
>>
>>38161726
>Ugh, my heart hurts every time I read stuff online like this.
I'm surprised it doesn't hurt when you find a girl you think you're compatible with only to find out she sucked dick before.

>I'm a guy who only plans to sleep with one woman as well.
This isn't a virtue for men because it's not hard not to sleep with women as a guy, Girls have to actively avoid sex.

Are you even a practising Christian?
>>
>>38162635
The obese tumblr types that call themselves feminists and don't bathe are virgins.
>>
>>38161203
Even if you found her, why would she date you?
>>
>conservative
>pure
>virgin
pick two
>>
They exist in hordes down here in middle Georgia. Too bad about the redneck degeneracy.
>>
>>38161203
>conservative, pure virgin

posts a half naked harlot.

get real.
>>
>>38162410
>>>/reddit/
le
>>
>>38161229
STOP. FUCKING STOP. RIGHT NOW.
>>
>>38161203
The one anyone on this board finds won't look anything like that girl, pretty girls usually aren't virgins even if conservative
>>
>>38161203
Where do you find the New Jersey Devil?
>>
>>38161386
>womyn on r9k

Stop LARPing faggot.
>>
It's pretty easy. Just live in a conservative middle class community with a large church going population and be accepted into it as a fine, moral, upstanding, faith filled citizen with an adult job that allows you to support a family.
>>
>virgin
>blonde, skinny and white
Pick one

Jesus you Staceyfags make me sick
>>
>>38161203
First you need to ask yourself, "How do you find a girlfriend?"
First, get out of your room and go talk to some girls and conversate with them, and keep in mind the ones that you like, and disregard the ones you dislike. /thread really
Thread posts: 59
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.